Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,137 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:14 PM

How Does A Rich Guy Ascertain That A Girl's Love For Him Is Not Due To His Wealt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does A Rich Guy Ascertain That A Girl's Love For Him Is Not Due To His Wealt (1358 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts / Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does A Rich Guy Ascertain That A Girl's Love For Him Is Not Due To His Wealt by Isaac1988(m): 7:54am On Oct 25, 2017
Many a times on this forum,we ve had discussions on how guys should hustle and make money so as to be able to satisfy our Queens in the financial aspect.the question is after getting financially stable how do you decipher a girl's love towards you is not due to your wealth?.honest opinions pls.
Re: How Does A Rich Guy Ascertain That A Girl's Love For Him Is Not Due To His Wealt by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 25, 2017
when you roll and befriend a lady that do not need your money for her to be able to buy herself a car.... A working class, self dependent lady or a lady that comes from wealthy home....Everybody should stick to their class, let the rich marry the rich and expand their empire and let the poor marry the poor and hustle to build their empire together..

3 Likes

Re: How Does A Rich Guy Ascertain That A Girl's Love For Him Is Not Due To His Wealt by tosyne2much(m): 8:35am On Oct 25, 2017
They start showing undue seriousness, and no matter how much you try to chase them away, they are always willing to stay .

They never go angry even if situation demands

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does A Rich Guy Ascertain That A Girl's Love For Him Is Not Due To His Wealt by skywalker240(m): 8:52am On Oct 25, 2017
Alot Of em ladies will start to show unexpected seriousness of affection and undying love.

Thats Why Its Hard 2 Know Who Is Who.

An extremely Broke guy who later becomes rich can decipher between a gold digger and a genuine lover.

The guy can smell any gold digger from an unpredictable distance, esp if d guy don see shege 4 slay queens hand grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does A Rich Guy Ascertain That A Girl's Love For Him Is Not Due To His Wealt by jorion(m): 10:21am On Oct 25, 2017
Lordygram:
when you roll and befriend a lady that do not need your money for her to be able to buy herself a car.... A working class, self dependent lady or a lady that comes from wealthy home....Everybody should stick to their class, let the rich marry the rich and expand their empire and let the poor marry the poor and hustle to build their empire together..

3 gbosa for you
Re: How Does A Rich Guy Ascertain That A Girl's Love For Him Is Not Due To His Wealt by Heloct(f): 10:48am On Oct 25, 2017
You will know. I can't say how. A guy knows when a lady love him for his money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Does A Rich Guy Ascertain That A Girl's Love For Him Is Not Due To His Wealt by fabulousnize(m): 11:28am On Oct 25, 2017
haahah.. bro u sabi something
skywalker240:
Alot Of em ladies will start to show unexpected seriousness of affection and undying love.

Thats Why Its Hard 2 Know Who Is Who.

An extremely Broke guy who later becomes rich can decipher between a gold digger and a genuine lover.

The guy can smell any gold digger from an unpredictable distance, esp if d guy don see shege 4 slay queens hand grin
Re: How Does A Rich Guy Ascertain That A Girl's Love For Him Is Not Due To His Wealt by skywalker240(m): 11:53am On Oct 25, 2017
fabulousnize:
haahah.. bro u sabi something
Experience they say bro,.. grin

1 Like

Re: How Does A Rich Guy Ascertain That A Girl's Love For Him Is Not Due To His Wealt by fabulousnize(m): 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
sure sure
skywalker240:

Experience they say bro,.. grin
Re: How Does A Rich Guy Ascertain That A Girl's Love For Him Is Not Due To His Wealt by Prec1ous(m): 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
My advice to guys,

Just get a serious girl when you are broke, even if it is on and off relationship.

Anyone who comes into your life after wealth is either a business partner or a gold digger

2 Likes

Re: How Does A Rich Guy Ascertain That A Girl's Love For Him Is Not Due To His Wealt by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
I think you will know by her high level of demanding.she will like to have everything she sees and if she don't she won't be happy with you.

1 Like

Re: How Does A Rich Guy Ascertain That A Girl's Love For Him Is Not Due To His Wealt by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
grin hmmm op e go dey difficult oocheesy.in order for the rich guy to save imsef unnecessary wahala it will be better for him he goes for a lady that's from a wealthy family. But then if he wants to marry a lady from a very poor family dats his cup of tea.d babe and im family go use the guy as their ATM and na d guy go train the multitude of the babe family till he becomes 90 yrs old.anyway the rich class always stick to their kind.its only in nollywood or storybooks that u see a very rich igwe falling in love with a poor housegirlcheesy.

3 Likes

Re: How Does A Rich Guy Ascertain That A Girl's Love For Him Is Not Due To His Wealt by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
Prec1ous:
My advice to guys,

Just get a serious girl when you are broke, even if it is on and off relationship.

Anyone who comes into your life after wealth is either a business partner or a gold digger
GBAM! Oil dey ur headcheesy
Re: How Does A Rich Guy Ascertain That A Girl's Love For Him Is Not Due To His Wealt by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
They start showing undue seriousness, and no matter how much you try to chase them away, they are always willing to say.

They never go angry even if situation demands
all d love dem go claim na from mouthcheesy.to speak d truth sha if a guy has made it in life and he no get babe omo it will be very very very difficult for him to get a lady who would love him genuinely cheesy.all d women wey go surround am na just for wetin dey go dey aftercheesy.most rich guys know this and this is why many of them just prefer to be single with baby mamas or dey just marry any lady they see and still cheat on her.dem know at that stage of their life the only thing a lady will see in them is their moneycheesy.this is why its advisable when a guy broke and a lady dey with am its better he holds such a lady tight.there's nothing more foolish than a broke guy forming player.leave dat to the rich guys.
Re: How Does A Rich Guy Ascertain That A Girl's Love For Him Is Not Due To His Wealt by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
simple, just feign bankruptcy (i.e pretend as if you've gone bankrupt) and check out her reaction but make sure she is not aware of your game.
Re: How Does A Rich Guy Ascertain That A Girl's Love For Him Is Not Due To His Wealt by tosyne2much(m): 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
lefulefu:
all d love dem go claim na from mouthcheesy.to speak d truth sha if a guy has made it in life and he no get babe omo it will be very very very difficult for him to get a lady who would love him genuinely cheesy.all d women wey go surround am na just for wetin dey go dey aftercheesy.most rich guys know this and this is why many of them just prefer to be single with baby mamas or dey just marry any lady they see and still cheat on her.dem know at that stage of their life the only thing a lady will see in them is their moneycheesy.this is why its advisable when a guy broke and a lady dey with am its better he holds such a lady tight.there's nothing more foolish than a broke guy forming player.leave dat to the rich guys.
You can only know those who truly love you when you're broke because when you make money, evil people will surround under the guise of friends
Re: How Does A Rich Guy Ascertain That A Girl's Love For Him Is Not Due To His Wealt by IAMSASHY(f): 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
undecided d easiest way is to lie abt ur identity , hide ur true identity and go 4 her d first time, tell her u ar stl squatting wt a frnd bt wl soon get ur own place. U cn play "lie" for like 3months, if she stl stay den she is k

2 Likes

Re: How Does A Rich Guy Ascertain That A Girl's Love For Him Is Not Due To His Wealt by Augustap(f): 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2017
He'll start to ascertain when he knows the correct spelling of wealth.
Guys are not fools at all. Those ones that let ladies ruin their lives simply allowed it. Any responsible guy can spot the difference between gold diggers and gold keepers grin

1 Like

Re: How Does A Rich Guy Ascertain That A Girl's Love For Him Is Not Due To His Wealt by Dshocker(m): 7:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided d easiest way is to lie abt ur identity , hide ur true identity and go 4 her d first time, tell her u ar stl squatting wt a frnd bt wl soon get ur own place. U cn play "lie" for like 3months, if she stl stay den she is k

Like you yourself as a lady would agree to date a guy telling you about not having an accommodation...

1 Like

Re: How Does A Rich Guy Ascertain That A Girl's Love For Him Is Not Due To His Wealt by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
You wouldn't know, just play along, no matter how a lady pretends, she will one day slip and show her real colour.

1 Like

Re: How Does A Rich Guy Ascertain That A Girl's Love For Him Is Not Due To His Wealt by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
Get this into your skulls, Women are not capable of Love, only Men are. A woman'll chase a provider not a pauper. To a woman , love means wealth.

1 Like

Re: How Does A Rich Guy Ascertain That A Girl's Love For Him Is Not Due To His Wealt by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
When he knows the difference between Wealt and Wealth!!!

Ladies don suffer
broke guys forming big.
Re: How Does A Rich Guy Ascertain That A Girl's Love For Him Is Not Due To His Wealt by STILESGANG: 9:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
Budex40:
Get this into your skulls, Women are not capable of Love, only Men are. A woman'll chase a provider not a pauper. To a woman , love means wealth.
Thank you,this boys won't learn
Re: How Does A Rich Guy Ascertain That A Girl's Love For Him Is Not Due To His Wealt by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
You can only know those who truly love you when you're broke because when you make money, evil people will surround under the guise of friends
gbam cheesy
Re: How Does A Rich Guy Ascertain That A Girl's Love For Him Is Not Due To His Wealt by Isaac1988(m): 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
Instead of addressing the issue at hand some people will be busy addressing spelling mistakes as if they are infallible.
Re: How Does A Rich Guy Ascertain That A Girl's Love For Him Is Not Due To His Wealt by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
You can go back to the basics. Go for her as a regular, responsible, hardworking, focused guy and not a rich guy. I once posed as a cab driver to a lady who gave me the insult of my life without knowing I was the dude she was waiting for and had been talking with on phone.

Don't meet her with a luxury car, over dressed or at a big eatery rather request to meet at a cheap restaurant and order for food. Gold diggers will tell you they don't eat in that kinda place. I don't have time, I would've shared my personal experiences. grin
Re: How Does A Rich Guy Ascertain That A Girl's Love For Him Is Not Due To His Wealt by darkmarky(m): 6:05am On Oct 26, 2017
Someone who starts to like you unexpectedly when you get a good job or something... Just flee from them.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Spot The Animal? / They Are Separated, How Do I Make Him Choose Me Over Her? / Check Out This Plus Size Beautiful Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.