Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,114 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:49 PM

Minister Announces N1bn Reward For Top-performing Agency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister Announces N1bn Reward For Top-performing Agency (481 Views)

FCT Minister Announces Daily Hazard Fees For COVID-19 Frontline Health Workers I / NCDC Denies Spending N1bn On SMS, Says It's Fake News / N1bn Bail Slammed On Maurice Iwu By Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minister Announces N1bn Reward For Top-performing Agency by nwakibie3(m): 8:13am On Oct 25, 2017
Everest Amaefule, Abuja

The Minister of Science and Technology, Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu, on Tuesday announced a plan to grade agencies under his supervision and offer top- performing ones rewards.

According to the minister, the best-rated agency will get cash reward of N1bn. The second-placed agency will get N500m while the third-placed agency will get N250m.

Onu, who made announcement at the quarterly meeting of agencies with the ministry in Abuja, said he was instituting the competition to encourage the agencies to come up with research products that would address challenges faced by the country.

He also disclosed that a Competitiveness Assessment Committee to be drawn from some professional bodies, including the Nigerian Academy of Science and the Manufacturers Association of Nigeria, was being constituted.

Cc myndd44
Cc lalasticlala
Cc Seun

http://punchng.com/minister-announces-n1bn-reward-for-top-performing-agency-2/

Re: Minister Announces N1bn Reward For Top-performing Agency by nwakibie3(m): 8:14am On Oct 25, 2017
another opportunity to loot.

and they told us that Nigeria is broke
Re: Minister Announces N1bn Reward For Top-performing Agency by xreal: 8:15am On Oct 25, 2017
We are out of recession indeed.
Re: Minister Announces N1bn Reward For Top-performing Agency by Paperwhite(m): 8:18am On Oct 25, 2017
cry cry cry Another corruption.Where will the money be obtained from? Are the agencies of government not expected to do their best? Just imagine the circus show clueless minister have turned governance into. undecided No wonder this mumu said Nigeria's achievement in 2020 will be the production of pencils.

1 Like

Re: Minister Announces N1bn Reward For Top-performing Agency by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:19am On Oct 25, 2017
grin
Re: Minister Announces N1bn Reward For Top-performing Agency by Ahmed0336(m): 8:19am On Oct 25, 2017
Very Good, waiting for my minister to do same grin
Re: Minister Announces N1bn Reward For Top-performing Agency by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 25, 2017
This is the most useless Minister
Re: Minister Announces N1bn Reward For Top-performing Agency by SalamRushdie: 8:25am On Oct 25, 2017
What manner of fuckery is this , where is this minister magically getting this unbudgetted sum of 2 billion naira from ...This Buharis govt keeps implicating themselves as one who has no direction and are at best lawless ..yet go around his ministry you will see trail of unfinished projects, projects that have been abandoned due to lack of funding as low 20 million naira yet the Minister can make 2 billion naira appear from thin air for razzmatazz ..SMH
Re: Minister Announces N1bn Reward For Top-performing Agency by SalamRushdie: 8:27am On Oct 25, 2017
Ahmed0336:
Very Good, waiting for my minister to do same grin

You dont even see anthing wrong with this sotey you are waiting for your minister to do same ..I have always maintained to be a Buhari supporter one must have an IQ below 40
Re: Minister Announces N1bn Reward For Top-performing Agency by Atiku2019: 8:35am On Oct 25, 2017
2billon from Unrestricted Funds. Naija I dey Hail oh grin
Re: Minister Announces N1bn Reward For Top-performing Agency by forghon: 8:51am On Oct 25, 2017
Cacawa2:
This is the most useless Minister
wallahi useless indeed a total of 1.750bn
Re: Minister Announces N1bn Reward For Top-performing Agency by Fxmanager(m): 8:52am On Oct 25, 2017
That reward should go to our trading team. Check our signature if you doubt us.
Re: Minister Announces N1bn Reward For Top-performing Agency by forghon: 8:53am On Oct 25, 2017
Atiku2019:
2billon from Unrestricted Funds. Naija I dey Hail oh grin
is it 2bn or 1.7 50 bn let jst round i knw d 250m will b goin to his acct
Re: Minister Announces N1bn Reward For Top-performing Agency by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:
What manner of fuckery is this , where is this minister magically getting this unbudgetted sum of 2 billion naira from ...This Buharis govt keeps implicating themselves as one who has no direction and are at best lawless ..yet go around his ministry you will see trail of unfinished projects, projects that have been abandoned due to lack of funding as low 20 million naira yet the Minister can make 2 billion naira appear from thin air for razzmatazz ..SMH

Most of these agencies are fund generating ones, their improved effort will result in fast development of Nigeria and more fund to Government coffers
Re: Minister Announces N1bn Reward For Top-performing Agency by Ahmed0336(m): 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You dont even see anthing wrong with this sotey you are waiting for your minister to do same ..I have always maintained to be a Buhari supporter one must have an IQ below 40
It is not my fault that you are jobless grin

(1) (Reply)

Obiano Inaugurates N1.8bn 36KVA Line From Obosi To Nnewi , Others / APC In Niger State Lost One Of Its Council Boss. / Robert Mugabe Eventually Resigns As President Of Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.