Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,857 members, 7,980,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 11:03 PM

Rita Dominic And I Broke Up Because We Were Both Not Ready - Jim Iyke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic And I Broke Up Because We Were Both Not Ready - Jim Iyke (638 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike / Stella Damasus Shares 1999 Throwback Photo With Rita Dominic And Monalisa Chinda / Jim Iyke: Why Rita Dominic And I Didn't Marry (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rita Dominic And I Broke Up Because We Were Both Not Ready - Jim Iyke by BroadwayAfrica: 9:18am On Oct 25, 2017
Nigeria probably would have had a Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie in Nigeria's sweetheart Rita Dominic and Nollywood bad boy Jim Iyke but these two didn't let their relationship go that far.

In an exclusive interview with BroadwayTV, Jim Iyke shared why he and Rita Dominic broke up. According to him, they both were in a space where they never thought of longevity. He shared that Rita Dominic is not a kind of a girl to wait around for growth.

Watch video below.

Broadway TV is the TV arm of the popular Nigerian blog, www.broadwayafrica.com. It is entertainment, people and lifestyle-focused channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tu4LfV8A_I

(1) (Reply)

"Churchill Cannot Lay A Finger On A Woman" – Uche Maduagwu Defends Churchill / Actress, Annie Idibia Hiding Baby Bump In New Photo / DOWNLOAD Ace Hood – 3 Bless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.