Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,269 members, 7,928,888 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 02:19 AM

Easy Ways To Understand Films - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Easy Ways To Understand Films (637 Views)

Link To Download Bollywood Films(indian Movies) / Full Length Free Nollywood Films: In The Eyes Of My Husband (1&2) / Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Ways To Understand Films by victorazy(m): 5:43pm On Mar 15, 2010
I recently understood when i posted the controversial topic "AVATAR" that many us watched films but find it difficult to understand it even when they watched it with modern version of technology 3D. Plz, can someone explain to us the easiest way we can watch and understand films even at the first time "I used to read the article on the casing before proceeding" .
Re: Easy Ways To Understand Films by iice(f): 8:36am On Mar 16, 2010
@topic
Give yourself time and then watch it again
Re: Easy Ways To Understand Films by victorazy(m): 5:40pm On Apr 01, 2010
iice:

@topic
Give yourself time and then watch it again

mmm ok

(1) (Reply)

Surf The Internet Freely Today / Wazobia Awards Debuts / Brand New Nigerian/british Sit-com- Its Fantastic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.