Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,214 members, 7,880,788 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:50 AM

Looting Galore And Festival Of Impunity In This Hausa Fulani Apc Regime... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looting Galore And Festival Of Impunity In This Hausa Fulani Apc Regime... (552 Views)

Sign this Petition to End the Impunity in Lagos! / CHEI!!! This Hausa Girl Is Rotten. Who Is This? Who Sabi Speak Hausa Abeg? / Tambuwal: “You This Hausa Boy! Patience Jonathan Accused Me Of Conspiracy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looting Galore And Festival Of Impunity In This Hausa Fulani Apc Regime... by EmperorGE: 10:27am On Oct 25, 2017
#copied
How would you know that the SGF Babachir Lawal has been on suspension without any prosecution or open media trial for # 233million grass cutting fraud after 5 months.
How would you know that the chief of staff Abba kyari
# 500million MTN bribe has been swept under the rug without media trial or EFCC investigation
How would you know that the Ikoyigate $43million has no owner after 5months of discovery and the self proclaimed owner (NIA DG) is just on suspension and hasn't been arrested or prosecuted.
How would you know that a serving General in the Nigerian Army can afford to acquire properties in Dubai on army salary as in the case of General Buratai who hasn't been prosecuted or investigated by the EFCC.
How would you know that after budgeting #3.2billion for Aso Rock clinic, the president still spent over 100 days in UK getting medical treatment.
How would you know that IGP # 120billion bribe and sex for promotions allegations hasn't been looked into by the presidency.
How would you know that the biggest corruption case in the history of Nigeria is been ignored by the presidency. A $26billion NNPC scam contract indicting the GMD of NNPC and Mr President.
How would you know that the presidency spent #1.2trillion on capital projects without evidence of details
How would you know that the president has refused to name a substantive petroleum minister after 22months but he promised to be the minister for only 18months.
How would you know that the accalimed missing chibok girls are being released in batches even if they are being released from the moon
The comic conclusion is that, *IF NOT FOR PMB,
How would you know that a sick president recuperating in London with an official letter to the National Assembly transferring executive powers to the vice president is signing NNPC contracts on his sick bed.
My name is Akanni Oluwaseyi Santino, I don’t wail and I am not a zombie.

1 Like

Re: Looting Galore And Festival Of Impunity In This Hausa Fulani Apc Regime... by OLUTOYOSI15(m): 10:36am On Oct 25, 2017
all are just medial trial and a show to the gallery. I'm perturbed that anybody will still believe in this government.
Re: Looting Galore And Festival Of Impunity In This Hausa Fulani Apc Regime... by Daplux4: 11:27am On Oct 25, 2017
when buhari started his so called anti corruption and comment that he will only focus on last administration I called him a joker here on Nairaland because I know he is a deciever who has no interest in Nation building.

what are we seeing today division, murder, lawlessness by a government that supposed to protect the law.

it is a shame, it goes a long way to show that illiterates are not supposed to be at top of affairs as they are today in this government.
Re: Looting Galore And Festival Of Impunity In This Hausa Fulani Apc Regime... by EmperorGE: 1:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
Daplux4:
when buhari started his so called anti corruption and comment that he will only focus on last administration I called him a joker here on Nairaland because I know he is a deciever who has no interest in Nation building.

what are we seeing today division, murder, lawlessness by a government that supposed to protect the law.

it is a shame, it goes a long way to show that illiterates are not supposed to be at top of affairs as they are today in this government.
buhari is a corrupt, ruthless dictator

(1) (Reply)

Sen Dino Melaye Donate 1million Naira To Sadiq Daba / Fuel Scarcity: PENGASSAN Dares FG, Threatens Strike Monday / PHOTOS: Gov. Aregbesola Distributes Free12,000 Mama Kits To Pregnant Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.