Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,872 members, 7,980,051 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:39 AM

Story: Two People That Were Killed For Jesus. 2nd And 3rd Centuries. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Story: Two People That Were Killed For Jesus. 2nd And 3rd Centuries. (535 Views)

Jesus Was Killed For Preaching; Mohammed Died On A Teenager During A Sex Romp / The Lords Chosen Is Having Crusade 2nd And 3rd April In Kogi State / The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story: Two People That Were Killed For Jesus. 2nd And 3rd Centuries. by Originakalokalo(m): 11:10am On Oct 25, 2017
Eusebius, history writer wrote this. It is not found in the scriptures.

This story is about Igantius of Antioch.

He was a follower of John the Beloved. Till John died.

He met John at the island of Patmos where John was banished to.John wrote the book of Revelation there

Emperor Trajan told Ignatius that he is a Demon, a deceiver of men.

Ignatius responded that he is not a Demon, that He has Christ in him.

Emperor said: You mean he who was crucified by Pilate?

Ignatius said: Yes, he died because of my sins.

When the emperor heard it, he was furious and asked them to take him back to Rome for execution.

He wrote some books on his way.

These books were not admitted among the scriptures due to canonicity.

He was executed.

I will describe his execution.
Re: Story: Two People That Were Killed For Jesus. 2nd And 3rd Centuries. by Originakalokalo(m): 11:20am On Oct 25, 2017
When his execution was proclaimed, He begged his followers not to pray for his release.

About 45,000 people were gathered in the amphitheartre

He made this statement " I am Gods grain to be ground between the teeth of wild beast, so that I may become a holy loaf for the Lord"

Lions were released on him. Nothing was left of him accept few bones that his friends took for burial.

Some spectators left the theater convinced as Christians.

Persecution by death remains a tool the devil uses to cause fear in the mind of people.

I am sure after two or three heavy bites by the Lions,

The guy would have passed out.

He didn't experience the subsequent tearing of his flesh from the bones.

But In the mind of those that watched,

Fear will rise.
Re: Story: Two People That Were Killed For Jesus. 2nd And 3rd Centuries. by Originakalokalo(m): 11:26am On Oct 25, 2017
They kill us. To cause fear and deny our Lord.

Yet, we have swallowed death I'm victory.

Jesus has saved us from the fear of DEATH.

They say he did not Die.

Yet some Jews did not believe Jesus because he died on the cross.

Their Messiah could not have died like that.

This account had it that the Emperor was angry because someone said that Jesus was in him,

Whom the Emperor knew to be crucified.

Read the history of Eusebius.

I will describe the execution of the Second person.

These accounts happened when all the disciples of Jesus Christ have died.

The last one of them to die was John the Beloved.
Re: Story: Two People That Were Killed For Jesus. 2nd And 3rd Centuries. by Originakalokalo(m): 11:41am On Oct 25, 2017
These two were killed because they refused to worship the Emperor. It was the practice of the Romans.

Ignatius wrote to Polycarp of Symrna On his way to Rome. The books are available.

The next victim of persecution is Polycarp.

He dreamnt that his pillow was on fire while he was hiding.

He told his company...." I must be burned alive

He was asked to run and he refused.

On Friday, his arresters came and he invited them to eat and then asked for one hour to pray.

On his to the stadium, Herod asked him to change his mind and proclaim ceasar as Lord.

He refused.

Polycarp replied " Eight and six years he has done me no wrong. How can I blaspheme my king who saved me"

This became the greatest saying of the Century.

He was tied to the wood and asked them not to.use the nail. He pleaded based on his age. 86yrs.

He was set ablaze but the fire did not consume him.

When they say this, a gladiator was sent to dispatch him.

He stabbed him in the heart and there came out so much blood that it quenched the fire.

Thus he died.
Re: Story: Two People That Were Killed For Jesus. 2nd And 3rd Centuries. by OtemSapien: 11:53am On Oct 25, 2017
Originalkalakalo:
Eusebius, history writer wrote this. It is not found in the scriptures.
Hmm, Eusebius/Eubius the greatest liar in the history of humanity.
Doctufos: Otem Erectus 226:16-18

16. And Eubius said, what shall happen to the history of Krishtanite which I have written? I shall rather protect it, or else I shall be found the greatest liar in history. And Mirza and Moloch and Eshu and many other gods said, the fun of the earth shall be lost when they do not call upon our names anymore.
17. And their continual weeping to the gods, being fun to us, shall be a thing of the past. No, we shall not allow this. Now while they spoke, the gods who wanted science and development in the world came and said, are you ready for the battle? And they said, we are ready.
18. And the battle began.
Re: Story: Two People That Were Killed For Jesus. 2nd And 3rd Centuries. by Originakalokalo(m): 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
Go and ask the Jews that practice Judaism why they rejected Jesus as saviour.

They will tell you that one of the reasons is that he was killed on the cross.

Yet, they say he was not killed.

That it is all lies.

They killed that Christian woman in Abuja.

Simply because of the Gospel.

The practice didn't just start.

It has been and it will be.

Appolyon a very deadly Demon is responsible for propounding different religions and fake doctines in order to confuse man.

You are his agent.

1 Like

Re: Story: Two People That Were Killed For Jesus. 2nd And 3rd Centuries. by Originakalokalo(m): 8:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
They kill us. We become more.

They think we will be afraid, Not knowing that we have swallowed up death in victory.

They tell lies about our doctrines and mock it,

Yet it is the power God unto salvation.

God bless and keep his children United.
Re: Story: Two People That Were Killed For Jesus. 2nd And 3rd Centuries. by Originakalokalo(m): 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
Originakalokalo:

They kill us. We become more.

They think we will be afraid, Not knowing that we have swallowed up death in victory.

They tell lies about our doctrines and mock it,

Yet it is the power God unto salvation.

God bless and keep his children United.

Amen.

(1) (Reply)

T.B Joshua: Christianity Needs A Human Face / Pope Francis Gets A Snazzy New Lamborghini -- And Auctions It Off / What Would Be Ur Burning Questions To Jesus If U Meet Him Face 2 Face? See mine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.