Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,441 members, 7,968,178 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 08:09 PM

House Of Representatives Investigates Non-payment Of Salaries In Kogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Representatives Investigates Non-payment Of Salaries In Kogi (10474 Views)

Akeredolu Approves 50% Of Salaries As Hazard Allowance For Health Workers / Workers’ Salaries In Jeopardy As Oil Price Tumbles Again / Buhari, Osinbajo’s ‘aides’ Stripped Of Salaries, Privileges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Representatives Investigates Non-payment Of Salaries In Kogi by joystickextendr: 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
Okay na
Re: House Of Representatives Investigates Non-payment Of Salaries In Kogi by asawanathegreat(m): 2:14pm On Oct 25, 2017
House of rogues
Re: House Of Representatives Investigates Non-payment Of Salaries In Kogi by Uziyl(m): 2:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
until people commit suicide before you investigate. useless set of people.
Re: House Of Representatives Investigates Non-payment Of Salaries In Kogi by Biggie225(m): 2:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
Spylord48:
Eye service. Who are they deceiving
We know them

Re: House Of Representatives Investigates Non-payment Of Salaries In Kogi by Reference(m): 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
TimeMod3:
The demerit of feeding bottle federalism

Exactly. In the same state the Chinese are making a killing processing solid minerals. In the same state Dangote has his largest cement plant in Nigeria and one of the largest in all Africa, Obajana. In the same state lies a moribund steel plant. The sjngke kargest industrial complex in all West Africa. Two mighty rivers with immesurable agric, tourism and transportation potentials line its frontage. Kogi is to Nigera what the Netherlands is to Europe, a hub for the movement of persons and goods. It borders about seven states so the potential for commercial activities knows no bounds....yet

Look. Wealth and poverty is not the absence or presence of resources but the mental capacity of a person or people to create and sustain value. The failure over the years (since 1999 and beyond) to elect quality leadership and hold such leadership accountable is what makes the state what it is, a dump. Let no one be deceived. The failure of the Kogi government to perform its financial responsibilities is the best thing to happen to the state and the Federal government must not susidize the failings and incompetencies of the peoples of that state.

If they cannot collectively cast aside the terrible ethno-religious sentimentality that constantly beclouds their politicking and rise from their lazy, ignorant bu.ts to work for the developmemt of themselves, they sincerely deserve to suffer. I implore all civil servants there to resign emasse as soon as they are settled and find something more productive to do with their lives. Nonsense system.

2 Likes

Re: House Of Representatives Investigates Non-payment Of Salaries In Kogi by Ramanto(m): 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
Bello is such an irresponsible, insensitive and idiotic dumb ass. He should be usurped. he is the first person i have ever hated in all my innocent life. I hate it when somebody out of the power within his reach oppresses others.
Re: House Of Representatives Investigates Non-payment Of Salaries In Kogi by MrBONE2(m): 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
Vado:
With all due disrespect, Kogi is a very useless state. Various parts of it should be restructured back into all six bordering states.
the state should have been beneficially developing due to it's distance to Abuja just like how Ogun state is developing to its closeness to Lagos, but the revice is the case grin

May Great One save them grin
Re: House Of Representatives Investigates Non-payment Of Salaries In Kogi by nwakibie3(m): 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
Meritocracy:
Dino couldn't raise motion for the welfare of his people only what he knows is to show them his exotic cars.

It was the same motion he raised that made Bello plot for his recall
Re: House Of Representatives Investigates Non-payment Of Salaries In Kogi by Reference(m): 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
What the Legislature should do instead of investigating bull is to set in motion a 10 or 20 year plan to get States out of the Federal wallet and standing on their own financially like legitimate members of a united federating state. Those legislators should realise that they first owe allegiance to their constituents before Nigeria and should be working in the interest of their people. And what better desire can a people have than to he free of the beggings and humiliations of collecting stipends from Abuja constantly. It is utterly shameful.

Set states a target with verifiable percentage milestones they are expected to achieve leading up to a voluntary withdrawal from the federal purse in 10 to 20 years. Then the governors will be forced to find money the way a typical CEO sweats to pay salaries every month. Then the government will no longer employ ten when it needs only one. Then the government will cast aside tribe and tongue for performers.

Nonsense country.
Re: House Of Representatives Investigates Non-payment Of Salaries In Kogi by LadySarah: 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
Egein:
The Kogi governor, Yahaya Bello, is an extremely useless person. I hate him with all the passion I can possibly muster. Dumb fuckface!

you are savage ,mehn!
i concur though
Re: House Of Representatives Investigates Non-payment Of Salaries In Kogi by udeeze76: 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
BET TO A MAN OF YOURSELF..BET9JA BOOKING CODE?
TODAY FIXED MATCH BOOKING CODE IS AT YOUR DOOR
STEP"PLS STAKE HIGHER"
DONT MISS OUT THIS OPPORTUNITY..WINNING IS GUARANTEED
CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR TODAY GAME

Re: House Of Representatives Investigates Non-payment Of Salaries In Kogi by dtruth50: 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
May God punish u all. were u people sleeping before?
Re: House Of Representatives Investigates Non-payment Of Salaries In Kogi by udeeze67: 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
BET TO A MAN OF YOURSELF..BET9JA BOOKING CODE?
TODAY FIXED MATCH BOOKING CODE IS AT YOUR DOOR
STEP"PLS STAKE HIGHER"
DONT MISS OUT THIS OPPORTUNITY..WINNING IS GUARANTEED
CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR TODAY GAME

Re: House Of Representatives Investigates Non-payment Of Salaries In Kogi by HoluwaKoDeD(m): 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2017
Long overdue
Re: House Of Representatives Investigates Non-payment Of Salaries In Kogi by shyna(m): 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2017
I'm really shocked when I traveled to my hometown in kpgi and to hear pole wailing as a result of neglect from the govt.,the roads are nothing to write home about.I thought Yaya Bello being a young man that has political ladder to climb will perform exceedingly great but alas I wept for my state.
I pray this intervention will be for real,may God help the pple of Kogi State.
Re: House Of Representatives Investigates Non-payment Of Salaries In Kogi by joxxy01(m): 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
Yeye Bello. the most sturborn governor in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Investigates Non-payment Of Salaries In Kogi by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2017
after over how many months. . .this is just unacceptable. .the past administration as well as bello should be called to order. .what has he been doing with the state allocation for the past 13 months now or is the FG owing kogi state, please somebody should tell me?..
Re: House Of Representatives Investigates Non-payment Of Salaries In Kogi by Bogii: 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
Biggie225:

We know them
binsanni:
my first post to hit front page. dedicated this to all the suffering civil servant in kogi state.
God will surely answer your prayers and ease your stress ameen
even though its eyes service, it is still good to check the activity of non payment of workers salaries. kwara state is also owing its local government staffs like 10 months now yet tke senate president is claiming the political leader in the state
Re: House Of Representatives Investigates Non-payment Of Salaries In Kogi by adontcare(f): 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
Benue state included
Re: House Of Representatives Investigates Non-payment Of Salaries In Kogi by binsanni(m): 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
what are you saying now?
Bogii:

even though its eyes service, it is still good to check the activity of non payment of workers salaries. kwara state is also owing its local government staffs like 10 months now yet tke senate president is claiming the political leader in the state

Re: House Of Representatives Investigates Non-payment Of Salaries In Kogi by Aboh85(m): 4:54pm On Oct 25, 2017
The ward head of oglewu ehaje Mr. Sunday Ekwo aka spoiler,have been suspend indefinitely from office

Re: House Of Representatives Investigates Non-payment Of Salaries In Kogi by aolawale025: 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
dtruth50:
May God punish u all. were u people sleeping before?

The initiative is commendable. It's actually the kogi house of assembly that should have been doing this

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Investigates Non-payment Of Salaries In Kogi by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
Yahaya Bello is a huge disappointment to the Nigerian youth. Kogi will be great and I must defend it in any possible means.
Re: House Of Representatives Investigates Non-payment Of Salaries In Kogi by Cozee(m): 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2017
I wonder what this Governor think he is. He is a monster with Zero human feelings. many workers in kogi are not just owed 11months so many have not been paid for 20months. and Late Mr Soje is not the only one that has died because of hardship the state is facing... so many are losing their lives every day

I really hope they go on with the investigation and do whats necessary before this make kill everyone in kogi.

and who every is coming against this man should be careful

in Kogi presently if you say anything bad about him in the street, I swear to God you will not see the next day. he has his man everywhere in the state and the kidnap anyone who say anything bad about him... so many people have been taken and have not returned.

P.S.

Him men also attached Sen. Dino Melaye in front of school Kogi Poly. where many lost their lives including students.
Re: House Of Representatives Investigates Non-payment Of Salaries In Kogi by hassymo5(m): 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2017
Ask Bello How much he is using to recall Dino...and yet his people are dying of hunger without salary
Re: House Of Representatives Investigates Non-payment Of Salaries In Kogi by hassymo5(m): 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
Meritocracy:
Dino couldn't raise motion for the welfare of his people only what he knows is to show them his exotic cars.

If you de follow story..Dino raised that issue and that was what prompted the Gov to Recall him ....na salary issue cost casala for Dino...he told the Gov to pay workers and the result was to recall him..
Re: House Of Representatives Investigates Non-payment Of Salaries In Kogi by babakb: 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
That Dino recall Na story abeg, that governor can't do shit

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Hypocrisy Of Delta & Yoruba People Over The Case Of Nnanna Of Vanguard News / Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy / World Bank Chief Cautions GEJ Over Fuel Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.