Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,038 members, 7,916,003 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:45 PM

God Save Our Children From Campus Cults! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / God Save Our Children From Campus Cults! (975 Views)

Katsina Orders Withdrawal Of Children From Private Schools / See How Our Children Are Quietly Been Indoctrinated / Rival Cults Hold Talks In UNIBEN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Save Our Children From Campus Cults! by Dimka76(m): 6:59pm On Mar 15, 2010
I was in Benin the other day and those guys started fighting! Jeeezus! Never been so scared.

Those boys would shame Taliban.

Pls if you can , send ur children outside this country to school. Even Ghana, (no offense intended).

Now the greatest fear is not that they could get killed but they could easily turn to bloodthirsty murderers.

The kids I saw hacking people to death were ur everyday mummy's boy. HORRORS!
Re: God Save Our Children From Campus Cults! by whiteroses(f): 7:35pm On Mar 15, 2010
nowadays they dont use juju, its 100% thuging the baddest ones befriend each other and you get a cult, so merciless i'm sure they are sweet at home but when they see their friends they dont wanna slack, i think its poverty and low self esteem that causes it or what??
or maybe their upbringing. one friend of mine is a cultist, when we were young in boarding school he knows the route to all the babalawo and brings juju to school he fights teachers and what not and he took same attitude to university, but wierdly hes studying pharmacy and hes doing well and he'll graduate and probs get married, but that boy is badd to the core, i havent seen anything worse he has no fear. cultisim is probably the satans idea cos he could get killed
Re: God Save Our Children From Campus Cults! by snowdrops(m): 12:20am On Jan 15, 2011
Dimka 76:

I was in Benin the other day and those guys started fighting! Jeeezus! Never been so scared.

Those boys would shame Taliban.

Pls if you can , send your children outside this country to school. Even Ghana, (no offense intended).

Now the greatest fear is not that they could get killed but they could easily turn to bloodthirsty murderers.

The kids I saw hacking people to death were your everyday mummy's boy. HORRORS!
Things are twice as worse in benin now. A sad waste of life. Wonder why bini just put cult for head like this. Is is it unemployment? illiteracy? or are they cursed?
Re: God Save Our Children From Campus Cults! by Kadata(m): 7:26am On Jan 15, 2011
Dimka 76:

Life is a kingdom of choices. . .and every man/boy/cultist is a creator of choice.

(1) (Reply)

Lasu Resume 2nd Sem Aug 2,start/end Post-utme Exam Aug 2 - 7 / Petroleum Training Institute (pti) Result. / Futa 2011/12 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.