Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,314 members, 7,887,958 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:52 PM

Naming Ceremony Of Benita Okojie's Baby (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naming Ceremony Of Benita Okojie's Baby (Photo) (22648 Views)

Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) / Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] / Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Benita Okojie's Baby (Photo) by martineverest(m): 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2017
Keneking:
Natural scene grin grin

And the baby shall be called "Ose mudia men"
dats is a popular edo name tho
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Benita Okojie's Baby (Photo) by ifewise(m): 2:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
Thank God for her life
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Benita Okojie's Baby (Photo) by Starkid3010(m): 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lemme Fry Beans
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Benita Okojie's Baby (Photo) by yunidhim(m): 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2017
Just remembering the "little girl" of few years back when she stormed the music world to the admiration of all. Congrats Benita and your family. More of God's blessings!!
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Benita Okojie's Baby (Photo) by givenny(f): 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Benita Okojie's Baby (Photo) by givenny(f): 2:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
congratulations
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Benita Okojie's Baby (Photo) by yankeedude(m): 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
Amen
osahon01:
Really .....ur own na twins or treplet ....oya say Amen grin Really .....ur own na twins or treplet ....oya say Amen
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Benita Okojie's Baby (Photo) by SUNDICOS(m): 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
Gentlevin:
I LOVE BABIES......I REALLY LOVE BABIES........GOD BLESS ME WITH A GOOD WIFE AND LOVELY BABIES PLSSSSSSSSSS.......
likewise me bros, God must surely do am for us
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Benita Okojie's Baby (Photo) by eddy4naija: 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
Abeg see small girl of yesterday. shaa, congrats 2 u and ur family
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Benita Okojie's Baby (Photo) by hope4life: 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
God is cool, Benita that's arinfin -insult on the Omnipotent
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Benita Okojie's Baby (Photo) by sshalom(m): 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
'Little' Benita is already a mother shocked shocked GOD is great!
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Benita Okojie's Baby (Photo) by Shhhh01(f): 5:38am On Oct 26, 2017
itspzpics:
Actress Benita Okojie and her husband celebrates naming ceremony of their new born baby yesterday. The actress shared the cute photo of her and her husband on his page.

News from Praizeblog
http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/10/cute-photo-from-naming-ceremony-of.html?m=0

ODE poster. She is a gospel artist (musician) not actress. Stop rushing to post fake news.
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Benita Okojie's Baby (Photo) by Shhhh01(f): 5:41am On Oct 26, 2017
femi4:
indomie boy
my dear u go blame am? He is right. Is she a yoruba actress? Cos last time I checked she was a gospel musician o. All dese mumu bloggers
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Benita Okojie's Baby (Photo) by itspzpics(m): 5:44am On Oct 26, 2017
Shhhh01:
ODE poster. She is a gospel artist (musician) not actress. Stop rushing to post fake news.
and must u include ode Wen correcting someone.....? must u insult someone.... whats even wrong with our generation
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Benita Okojie's Baby (Photo) by femi4: 5:53am On Oct 26, 2017
Shhhh01:
my dear u go blame am? He is right. Is she a yoruba actress? Cos last time I checked she was a gospel musician o. All dese mumu bloggers
Our bloggers are after money, they care less about their content
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Benita Okojie's Baby (Photo) by Shhhh01(f): 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
itspzpics:
and must u include ode Wen correcting someone.....? must u insult someone.... whats even wrong with our generation
please stay on ur lane. As u can c d blogger was just rushing to give False info without proper investigation all in d name of I am a blogger. Is benita an actress or a gospel singer? At least if he knew less bout her, shebi google is ur friend. Y d false news? And yes he is an ODE 4 that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Complete Biography And History Of Aisha Lawal / A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) / Tonto Dikeh Goes Blonde In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.