Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,582 members, 7,885,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 09:33 AM

I Have Issues With My Registration Because My DOB - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Have Issues With My Registration Because My DOB (1378 Views)

Help! How Can I Change My Dob On Nysc Before Pop / Help! How Can I Change My Dob On Nysc Portal / NIN Or Jamb DOB Which Is Used During NYSC Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Issues With My Registration Because My DOB by retchiees: 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
please i tried registering yesterday and after i uploaded all my certificates a page pop up as my dashboard with the message ''YOUR NYSC EXEMPTION LETTER IS BEING PROCESSED''. please anyone with any idea of what i can do next. i will be 31 by next month i dont want the exemption i want to go through the entire nysc process. thanks
Re: I Have Issues With My Registration Because My DOB by Ngene44: 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
Sorry about it. Send me an email immediately. In the Email add your full name, reg number, fone number and state of origin . augustineaniagu@yahoo.com
Re: I Have Issues With My Registration Because My DOB by Emmatik(m): 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
Check your mail

Ngene44:
Sorry about it. Send me an email immediately. In the Email add your full name, reg number, fone number and state of origin . augustineaniagu@yahoo.com
Re: I Have Issues With My Registration Because My DOB by onlyme07(m): 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
Ngene44:

Can I send a friend's info as well. Pls
Re: I Have Issues With My Registration Because My DOB by t0bbY(m): 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
Pls a wrong DOB was updated in my nysc portal pls what can i do
Re: I Have Issues With My Registration Because My DOB by oluwafemioyedel: 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
What is the
Re: I Have Issues With My Registration Because My DOB by Millsz: 6:36am On Oct 26, 2017
if the said age(wrong age) doesn't process exemption letter for you, don't bother yourself.. I'm a serving corp member and the wrong dob was uploaded for me but it didn't stop me from serving. tried changing it severally with weac pin but to no avail.. it doesn't matter
Re: I Have Issues With My Registration Because My DOB by onlyme07(m): 7:06am On Oct 26, 2017
Millsz:
if the said age(wrong age) doesn't process exemption letter for you, don't bother yourself.. I'm a serving corp member and the wrong dob was uploaded for me but it didn't stop me from serving. tried changing it severally with weac pin but to no avail.. it doesn't matter

You will get to know after submission which is very risky 'cos one will find it hard to rectify afterwards.
Re: I Have Issues With My Registration Because My DOB by t0bbY(m): 7:29am On Oct 26, 2017
Millsz:
Thanks for this info, I've actually finish with d reg but i just need to know if it'll affect me in camp
Re: I Have Issues With My Registration Because My DOB by Millsz: 8:43am On Oct 26, 2017
But before submission, you'd see the dob...
You will get to know after submission which is very risky 'cos one will find it hard to rectify afterwards. [/quote]
Re: I Have Issues With My Registration Because My DOB by Dedoo(f): 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ABUJA BASED PROSPECTIVE CORP MEMBERS FALL IN!
WE ARE AT SUITE 009-011 THE KINGS PLAZA.
OPPOSITE NAF CONFERENCE CENTRE AND SUITES,
ALONG BANNEX-KADO EXPRESS WAY. FCT ABUJA
(3 MINUTES DRIVE FROM NEXT CASH AND CARRY)
CALL: 09099999859

Re: I Have Issues With My Registration Because My DOB by Kinavarro(m): 8:42am On Oct 28, 2017
After registration if you see your Exemption certificate is been processed (Age limit issue) call 09059914444

(1) (Reply)

Volunteers Needed In A NGO / ... / This + Nysc Allowee. You Don Make Em

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.