Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,676 members, 7,889,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:57 AM

My Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend (1529 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / My Boyfriend Impregnates Me And My Daughter / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend by faucossy: 7:12pm On Mar 15, 2010
im a lady of 18yrs a virgin but now my boyfriend is requesting for sex. what should i do.
Re: My Boyfriend by 1106: 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2010
Just bang him
or do u want me to help him do it**

(oops i berra watch my words i dnt want my googles to see this) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Boyfriend by skfa1: 7:18pm On Mar 15, 2010
*190*:

Just bang him

(oops i berra watch my words i dnt want my googles to see this) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Google don already see am, u are in hot soup today grin
Re: My Boyfriend by zionking(m): 7:20pm On Mar 15, 2010
*190*:

Just bang him

Please quit giving younger folks wrong impressions. Someone related to you could be in her shoes tomorrow.

@faucossy,

Don't ever do it if you are not ready.
Re: My Boyfriend by Pweety4me(f): 7:22pm On Mar 15, 2010
18 & virgin Bravo! cheesy tongue tongue
Re: My Boyfriend by 1106: 7:25pm On Mar 15, 2010
skfa1:

Google don already see am, u are in hot soup today grin
skfa u wan betray me~
i tot we were in the same team against scobby dogg!
Re: My Boyfriend by Enockia(m): 7:37pm On Mar 15, 2010
give him wat he wants nor risk losin him to someone who is ready to
Re: My Boyfriend by googles: 7:39pm On Mar 15, 2010
*190*:

Just bang him

[size=13pt]he he he you are free to do wat you like jor if you want to help out who am i to object?? we are all friends yea so go on  grin grin

@poster

if you want it den do it. . . . . .  but if its due to the pressure from your boyfriend dont
[/size]
Re: My Boyfriend by omega25red(m): 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2010
Poster

it's your body and you can do what ever you want to do with it because if something bad happens you will be the only one who has to live with that too.

If you aint ready, dont let pair pressure make you give in but if you are ready get yo freak on.

That same guy would hit that azz and be gone right after he is done. Another notch in his belt  grin damn im missing out  grin
Re: My Boyfriend by Flashfast1: 7:51pm On Mar 15, 2010
If you are not ready then tell him to go F**K himself
Re: My Boyfriend by 1106: 7:52pm On Mar 15, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]he he he you are free to do wat you like jor if you want to help out who am i to object?? we are all friends yea so go on  grin grin

@poster

if you want it den do it. . . . . .  but if its due to the pressure from your boyfriend dont
[/size]

who are all friends!!
me and u

KINI FRIENDS!! angry angry
Re: My Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 15, 2010
Don't let anyone pressure you to do something you're not ready to do. If he can't wait till you're ready (whenever that is, and that is for you to decide), tell him to walk. If he really loves you, he'll wait and won't pressure you.
Re: My Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 15, 2010
Dont do it

you were born a virgin,pray for God to give you the strength to die as a virgin also grin
Re: My Boyfriend by calabaman(m): 11:05pm On Mar 15, 2010
Mrpresidnt@kilo dè nw?die a virgin.hnnnnnnnnnn,
Re: My Boyfriend by Shola2009(m): 11:12pm On Mar 15, 2010
Do what you want!
Re: My Boyfriend by calabaman(m): 11:15pm On Mar 15, 2010
Wat kind of advi is dat?@shola
Re: My Boyfriend by infobut(m): 12:37am On Mar 16, 2010
@18 i was not ready to do it and thank God i didn't . don't do something you will regret . intimacy can always wait.
Re: My Boyfriend by oge4real(f): 12:48am On Mar 16, 2010
Go and report him to your mummy.
Re: My Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 16, 2010
Wait till your ready girl.
Re: My Boyfriend by H2O2: 1:09am On Mar 16, 2010
Is it a crime for your partner to ask for sexual pleasure from you, or would you prefer it if he gets that elsewhere?
If you're not ready then tell him no. . . just don't be shocked if he cheats on you when you don't give it up.
Re: My Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 16, 2010
@poster
the fact that your partner is asking for s e x  is not the problem in this picture.

the problem i see in this picture is that at 18yrs old, your parents havent taught you the rights and wrongs of life and its consequences so that you can make your own ADULT decisions.

if you are in a relationship and THIS s e x proposal is a "problem" for you then i wonder how you will react when REAL problems come knocking at you door.

grow up, you have two choices to make (and live with thereafter):
- have s e x  and live with all the consequences that may arise from that act.
- dont have s e x and live with the consequences that may arise from the refusal.
Re: My Boyfriend by Odinwa(m): 6:32am On Mar 16, 2010
So wat is ur advice nw? Hv sex or don't hv sex.
Re: My Boyfriend by nairaAdmin(m): 6:42am On Mar 16, 2010
don't do it! sex is not all that matters, if you give in to im, he will dump you like sheat!
Re: My Boyfriend by Odinwa(m): 6:43am On Mar 16, 2010
Poster did u wanna keep ur virginity till marriage? Or re u hoping on having it b4 marriage. If u wanna hv it b4 marriage, i tink u shuld give d guy wat he wants, cos its gonna make ur rship stronger ( if d guy really loves u).
Re: My Boyfriend by Duniverse(m): 7:41am On Mar 16, 2010
This is were love has to come in. If you know you dont want to loose him just do what he ask or grant his request afterall 18yrs is a ripe age except you wanna keep it til marriage time and depends on if you can stay without intimacy oh and the best way is to avoid boys for now cos no guy wil date a girl now without having intimacy.
Re: My Boyfriend by Duniverse(m): 7:42am On Mar 16, 2010
This is were love has to come in. If you know you dont want to loose him just do what he ask or grant his request afterall 18yrs is a ripe age except you wanna keep it til marriage time and depends on if you can stay without intimacy oh and the best way is to avoid boys for now cos no guy wil date a girl now without having intimacy.
Re: My Boyfriend by skfa1: 8:55am On Mar 16, 2010
*190*:

skfa u wan betray me~
i tot we were in the same team against scobby dogg!
googles:

@poster

[/size]

*190*:

who are all friends!!
me and u

KINI FRIENDS!! angry angry

Thread hijackers grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend by smooooooth: 9:01am On Mar 16, 2010
take my advise PLEASE, dont do it, you have been able to hold it till now, please keep it till you get married. what if he leaves you tomorrow, think about it.
Re: My Boyfriend by Flashfast1: 9:10am On Mar 16, 2010
Duniverse:

. . . . the best way is to avoid boys for now cos no guy wil date a girl now without having intimacy.
That's so not true.
Re: My Boyfriend by honeric01(m): 9:58am On Mar 16, 2010
If you do it, i will tell your mummy angry angry angry
Re: My Boyfriend by Abbeycity4(f): 10:33am On Mar 16, 2010
oge4real:

honeric01:

If you do it, i will tell your mummy angry angry angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

MrPrsdent:

Dont do it

you were born a virgin,pray for God to give you the strength to die as a virgin also grin

dat's too harsh nw angry angry abi since wen been a VIRGIN become CRIME? angry

Pweety4me:

18 & virgin Bravo! cheesy tongue tongue

shocked are u saying dat age is too much to still b a virgin shocked
Re: My Boyfriend by Ben13: 10:35am On Mar 16, 2010
oge4real:

Then, what next? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To / Tattoo For Love / How To Get Married In One Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.