Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,371 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:46 AM

Swiss Golden And The Nigerian Story So Far (opinion) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Swiss Golden And The Nigerian Story So Far (opinion) (925 Views)

Be Solution Oriented If You Want To Make It In Any Business – Ibeh, Swiss Metrot / Igho Sanomi Forfeits Private Jet, 3 London Homes To Swiss Bank Over $3m Debt / Why Miss Out Of A Golden And Certified Opportunity Of A Lifetime? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Swiss Golden And The Nigerian Story So Far (opinion) by Swissgoldenpro(m): 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
Hi guys, it’s been a while I shared a few happenings around the business world. Today I will like to talk about an Internet Gold trading firm that has been in Nigeria for a while now. It is very important to note that truly many have made millions from the business, and yet there are still a few who have had their money stuck in the system, more or less a case of being in a stagnant structure.
When issues about an investment like this are raised, it is usually greeted with divisive opinions from people who might know little or nothing about it, most of which are as a result of the terrible experience many of them might have had with other investment schemes they might have put in their hard earned resources.
At this point, I’ll like to clearly state that, from the much I know, most people who have their money stuck are majorly people who have fallen a victim of different selfish Groups/Teams who promise you heaven on earth, telling you things like “Just invest your money, and don’t do anything, we will do it all for you”. These approach usually deployed by these set of desperados has been the major source of ridicule the business has faced so far, as such promises cannot be kept, owing to the fact that the company operates a break-away system and not a pyramid system of network marketing, which invariably means that new tables are regularly formed, which also implies that it will take a properly structured team to keep it moving with new prospects being registered constantly in every level of the structure. Thus making it advisable for persons who are really interested in the business to stay clear of any group that promises to do it all for you as it is usually a cheap ploy to convince you and quickly get you to register, and to achieve their selfish aim of filling up their own tables while abandoning you in a structure filled with people like you who were also promised the same thing.
Finally I can say that for most groups that I know , who have a proper structure and also deploy more realistic and innovative ideas in ensuring that everyone in their team earns, will have no reasons to complain, not even for a day, as all the business requires is not just registration, but a very good team filled with smart, supportive and innovative minds who understand the meaning of building a good business relationship with every prospect they come across, and with that in place failing in the business becomes a tale you only hear from people who joined the LOSING TEAM.
https://swissgoldenfog.com/you-can-also-start-with-170000/

https://swissgoldenfog.com/see-how-we-can-help-you/
https://swissgoldenfog.com/how-to-register-a-new-swiss-golden-account/

(1) (Reply)

Made In Nigeria B-first Quality Brand Foot Wears / Home Tutors For WAEC & JAMB Preparation In Lekki, Lagos / A Graduate Want To Start Food Stuff Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.