Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,355 members, 7,947,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

Mayowa Ogunbayo Stabbed To Death In London (Mario Balotelli​'s​ Friend) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mayowa Ogunbayo Stabbed To Death In London (Mario Balotelli​'s​ Friend) (39200 Views)

Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos / Mario Balotelli Pays Bar Owner ₦811k To Drive Scooter Into Sea Wearing Only Pant / Mario Balotelli Scores Bicycle Kick, Gets Phone & Records Celebration Live. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mayowa Ogunbayo Stabbed To Death In London (Mario Balotelli​'s​ Friend) by FarahAideed: 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
sacluxisback:
Is this not the same story of some guy that got stabbed by his fiance after proposing?

I think it is
Re: Mayowa Ogunbayo Stabbed To Death In London (Mario Balotelli​'s​ Friend) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
sacluxisback:
Is this not the same story of some guy that got stabbed by his fiance after proposing?
. That's it bro. Oyibo ve changed the version because the person involved is a Nigerian.
Re: Mayowa Ogunbayo Stabbed To Death In London (Mario Balotelli​'s​ Friend) by unlimitednaija(m): 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
I now understand what davido and balotelli are doing

1 Like

Re: Mayowa Ogunbayo Stabbed To Death In London (Mario Balotelli​'s​ Friend) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
sacluxisback:

Yeah and I read she woke up in the middle of the night and stabbed him while he was still asleep
Re: Mayowa Ogunbayo Stabbed To Death In London (Mario Balotelli​'s​ Friend) by Icon79(m): 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
Omo, are you back in Glen Burnie?

O pari

OboOlora:
wow
Re: Mayowa Ogunbayo Stabbed To Death In London (Mario Balotelli​'s​ Friend) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
sacluxisback:
shoo! she stabbed him After he proposed to her? was she on drugs? chai! the guy was killed by a junkie!
Re: Mayowa Ogunbayo Stabbed To Death In London (Mario Balotelli​'s​ Friend) by Montez90: 6:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
ezex:
No place is safe anywhere again
london no safe before na
Re: Mayowa Ogunbayo Stabbed To Death In London (Mario Balotelli​'s​ Friend) by lettruthprevail: 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
oruma19:
Rapture don happen to am, end of the world for the brother. I hope he makes heaven. Pastors de make us no believe say heaven de sef considering the heaven dem de build on earth. But true true, if heaven de, y d preachers de acquire all the best properties on earth? I am thinking.. Someone pls help me with ansa. Meanwhile rip bro

My broda, bible say for last days men go love money and dem selves more than dey love God or heaven. So no let am puzzle you wen even men of God dey colobi tins for dem selves for earth. De koko be say heaven and hell dey exist. Na person dey determine which one E wan go wen he die.

Live like this world is a transit to the main destination!

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Mayowa Ogunbayo Stabbed To Death In London (Mario Balotelli​'s​ Friend) by Ashley86400: 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
stcool:
na wa! RIP

Meanwhile anybody close to Buhari should help me inform him that we already know he is not the Saint he claims.

Come 2019 Daura fall on him!

Atiku all the way...I'm in my house come and beat me.

When they finally catch them. . .

Re: Mayowa Ogunbayo Stabbed To Death In London (Mario Balotelli​'s​ Friend) by asawanathegreat(m): 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2017
Nawa oo wetin naija guys do dem nah?
Re: Mayowa Ogunbayo Stabbed To Death In London (Mario Balotelli​'s​ Friend) by IBreakRules: 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
Florblu:
Who now stabbed him?
this is the question on everybodys' lips
Re: Mayowa Ogunbayo Stabbed To Death In London (Mario Balotelli​'s​ Friend) by dominique(f): 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
sacluxisback:

He is the same o.
Re: Mayowa Ogunbayo Stabbed To Death In London (Mario Balotelli​'s​ Friend) by 400billionman: 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
When you posing, haters be watching..
Re: Mayowa Ogunbayo Stabbed To Death In London (Mario Balotelli​'s​ Friend) by Celsony: 7:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
tecnolad:
Chai. Wasted just like that? RIP bro. May we all that are alive live long to take care of our parents who suffered so much to raise us.

Amen bro. This should be the prayer of a youth (me inclusive) everyday.
Re: Mayowa Ogunbayo Stabbed To Death In London (Mario Balotelli​'s​ Friend) by MielBaker(m): 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
Too bad. RIP
Re: Mayowa Ogunbayo Stabbed To Death In London (Mario Balotelli​'s​ Friend) by AuroraB(f): 8:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. That's it bro. Oyibo ve changed the version because the person involved is a Nigerian.
And they carefully went economical on the lady's part in the whole ish angry
Re: Mayowa Ogunbayo Stabbed To Death In London (Mario Balotelli​'s​ Friend) by OboOlora(f): 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
Icon79:
Omo, are you back in Glen Burnie?

O pari

Yeah
Re: Mayowa Ogunbayo Stabbed To Death In London (Mario Balotelli​'s​ Friend) by Gentlevin: 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
OboOlora:
Yeah
Hi friend..how did your day go today?....
Re: Mayowa Ogunbayo Stabbed To Death In London (Mario Balotelli​'s​ Friend) by 2shure: 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
wen it comes to unlimited and indiscriminate stabbings
it goes to u.k
Re: Mayowa Ogunbayo Stabbed To Death In London (Mario Balotelli​'s​ Friend) by OboOlora(f): 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
Gentlevin:
Hi friend..how did your day go today?....
My day is still on dear
Re: Mayowa Ogunbayo Stabbed To Death In London (Mario Balotelli​'s​ Friend) by Gentlevin: 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
OboOlora:

My day is still on dear
"still on?..." I came back from work and now relaxing....my day was stressful...but your day is still on?.... which area or country are u in presently ?
Re: Mayowa Ogunbayo Stabbed To Death In London (Mario Balotelli​'s​ Friend) by authority2006(m): 8:29pm On Oct 25, 2017
stcool:
na wa! RIP

Meanwhile anybody close to Buhari should help me inform him that we already know he is not the Saint he claims.

Mistake. Buhari never claimed to be a Saint, people of the world believed him to be a Saint. Deal with it.
2019, no one can stand on his path to victory, too much votes. Which politician in Nigeria today stands a chance against Buhari? They're all crooks.
Re: Mayowa Ogunbayo Stabbed To Death In London (Mario Balotelli​'s​ Friend) by Slayer2: 8:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
stcool:
na wa! RIP

Re: Mayowa Ogunbayo Stabbed To Death In London (Mario Balotelli​'s​ Friend) by aooo(m): 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2017
sacluxisback:

You so on point
https://www.nairaland.com/4131370/nigerian-man-stabbed-death-fiancee
Re: Mayowa Ogunbayo Stabbed To Death In London (Mario Balotelli​'s​ Friend) by Icon79(m): 9:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
Cool. Follow me .... we need to talk.

O pari

OboOlora:

Yeah
Re: Mayowa Ogunbayo Stabbed To Death In London (Mario Balotelli​'s​ Friend) by manikspears: 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
Agbalanze:
Who could have murdered him and what for?

Anybody and the reason could be as useless as beef.cos it quite clear that the guy is someone who minds his own business.
Re: Mayowa Ogunbayo Stabbed To Death In London (Mario Balotelli​'s​ Friend) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2017
AuroraB:
And they carefully went economical on the lady's part in the whole ish angry
. Exactly
Re: Mayowa Ogunbayo Stabbed To Death In London (Mario Balotelli​'s​ Friend) by akigbemaru: 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2017
[quote author=Slayer2 post=61769788][/quote]
Re: Mayowa Ogunbayo Stabbed To Death In London (Mario Balotelli​'s​ Friend) by jimb(m): 7:56am On Oct 26, 2017
thank God he enjoyed life small
Re: Mayowa Ogunbayo Stabbed To Death In London (Mario Balotelli​'s​ Friend) by ogbiwa: 8:36am On Oct 26, 2017
What do they mean by "his injuries could have been self inflicted"? Like he took a knife and stabbed himself in the heart? What kind of conclusion is that?
Re: Mayowa Ogunbayo Stabbed To Death In London (Mario Balotelli​'s​ Friend) by wendy241(f): 9:13am On Oct 26, 2017
tecnolad:
Chai. Wasted just like that? RIP bro. May we all that are alive live long to take care of our parents who suffered so much to raise us.
Amen oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Willian Turns Down New Deal With Chelsea And Set To Move To Arsenal / Gary Mabutt Hospitalized After Rats Ate His Legs While He Slept / Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.