Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,833 members, 7,872,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:18 PM

10 Most Dangerous Countries In The World That Are Not Safe For Women - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Most Dangerous Countries In The World That Are Not Safe For Women (679 Views)

Top 10 Most Dangerous Countries In Africa 2023, You Should Not Travel To / The 10 Most Dangerous Countries In The World 2023 / Top 10 Most Dangerous Countries In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Dangerous Countries In The World That Are Not Safe For Women by Robinsonjeff: 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
Women are still not safe in these most dangerous countries of the world.The security of our women is still a big issue even though the world has progressed. Every day women are raped, becomes a part of human trafficking and domestic violence in some parts of these dangerous countries.

1.Colombia.

2.Afganistan

3.India

4.The Democratic Republic of Congo

5.Somalia

6.Pakistan

7.Kenya

8.Brazil

9.Egypt

10.Mexico

READ FULL ARTICLE @ 10 Most Dangerous Countries In The World That Are Not Safe For Women

Re: 10 Most Dangerous Countries In The World That Are Not Safe For Women by SoftP(m): 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
Take this mask off; and become history in Saudi-arabia.

Yet; its not on ur list'

Re: 10 Most Dangerous Countries In The World That Are Not Safe For Women by Kingpinukecy(m): 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
No b lie, they are the most dangerous state for women.

(1) (Reply)

Someone Told Me If I Die Today, He Will Urinate On My Grave / Npower Release 2017 Applicants List / Fulani Herdsmen Strikes In Ondo State..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.