Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,140 members, 7,887,301 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:18 AM

A 16-year Old Girl Is Defiled - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A 16-year Old Girl Is Defiled (898 Views)

Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl / I Felt Humiliated, Says Girl Defiled By Father (Picture) / How Teacher Defiled 12-Year-Old Female Student In Office Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 16-year Old Girl Is Defiled by AndreUweh(m): 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2010
http://thenationonlineng.net/web2/articles/39693/1/End-of-the-road-for-a-suspected-randy-cleric/Page1.html
End of the road for a suspected randy cleric
By Jude IsiguzoPublished TodayNewsRating: Unrated
RESIDENTS of Ilupeju, Lagos Mainland, have called on the Police to begin the investigation of an Islamic cleric and two others, who were alleged to have abducted and defiled a 16-year old girl.

The cleric and the two accused person were paraded last weekend by the Police.

The suspects, Alfa Oka, the Muazim (who calls Muslim faithful to prayer) of Jamatul Islamiyat Central Mosque, Ilupeju area of Lagos; Alfa Samsudeen Molade, a worker in the same mosque and Kazeem Olayanju, were arrested by policemen from the Ilupeju Police Station over the disappearance of Tawa Olori last Sunday.

The two clerics are working and living in the same house with the victim’s guardian, who is the owner of the mosque.

Olori’s guardian, Alhaja Bolanle Balogun, said she discovered on Sunday that the teenage girl was missing and she went to her school the following day, for his but couldn’t find her.

The Muazim was alleged to have been sexually harassing Olori in the last two years.

Besides, residents told The Nation that the suspect is notorious for his ‘randy’ act, and wondered why a man who leads Muslims to prayer would be living such a devilish life.

They alleged that Alfa Oka had for a very long time been sleeping around with little girls in the neighbourhood, and that each time he was arrested he escaped.

They (residents) pleaded with the police to launch an investigation into the matter and ensure that the Alfa is brought to book.

However, a source at the school told Alhaja Balogun that there was a certain man that comes to the school to look for her ward, and the description fits Alfa Oka.

The source disclosed that the man was fond of the girl, and that he threw a big party to mark her last birthday in school.

Following this revelation, Alhaja Balogun reported Oka to the police and he was arrested.

It was gathered that upon his arrest, he made a confessional statement, alleging that Alfa Molade connived with him to take the girl to his friend’s (Olayanju) house somewhere in Akute, Ogun State.

Although he confessed to have been dating Olori in the last two years, he claimed that he had never had sex with her.

Oka confessed that the only thing he did to the girl was to handle breast and finger her private part at a dark corner somewhere around Sura Mogaji Street, also in Ilupeju.

"Everybody knows that the girl in question is my girlfriend. She said she wanted to go back to live with her parents because she was no longer comfortable staying with her foster parents. I persuaded her to stay back, but she refused and that was how I decided to take her to my friend’s place", Oka said.

According to him, the last time he saw the victim was on Tuesday at his friend’s place. He said he no longer knew her whereabouts.

He explained that the missing girl told him that she wanted to see her father and that was the last time he heard from her.

But Olayanju denied knowing the whereabouts of the missing girl.

He said that on Tuesday morning, he called Oka and told him that he was taking the girl to a police station since he couldnt continue to keep her in his place.

Olayanju noted that when they got to the gate of the police station, the girl said there was no need reporting there. She said that she would rather go back to his house to pick her things and go home to her parents.

"I gave her N200 to take her back, but when I got home, I discovered that she stole N3,000 from where I kept money and I have not seen her since then", he said.

Police spokesman Frank Mba, a Superintendent of Police, advised Nigerians who may know the missing girl’s whereabouts to volunteer information.

He said investigation was still ongoing and that the suspects would soon face the law.
Re: A 16-year Old Girl Is Defiled by tayoast(m): 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2010
^^of course not
Re: A 16-year Old Girl Is Defiled by netotse(m): 10:26pm On Mar 15, 2010
are you trying to say that christians would never do any such thing?
Re: A 16-year Old Girl Is Defiled by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 15, 2010
randy cleric
Re: A 16-year Old Girl Is Defiled by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 15, 2010
Pathetic case.The girl is psychologically unbalanced as a result of not being with her parents.However d girl is a nuissance,notorious&wild.Imagine being fingered 2yrs prior to this year? Which means she could av been dating d cleric since age 14.D cleric is also guilty for aiding&abeting.
Re: A 16-year Old Girl Is Defiled by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 15, 2010
toba:

Pathetic case.The girl is psychologically unbalanced as a result of not being with her parents.However d girl is a nuissance,notorious&wild.Imagine being manipulated 2yrs prior to this year? Which means she could av been dating d cleric since age 14.D cleric is also guilty for aiding&abeting.

are u a nigerian police officer. grin prosecutor & Judge at the same time
Re: A 16-year Old Girl Is Defiled by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 16, 2010
MrPrsdent:

are u a nigerian police officer. grin prosecutor & Judge at the same time

What a question
Re: A 16-year Old Girl Is Defiled by mamagee3(f): 5:34pm On Mar 18, 2010
Pathetic!

(1) (Reply)

Terrorists Kill Four In Kano Drive-by Shooting / Landlord Defiles Tenant’s 10- Yr Old Daughter / Videos From The Lekki Phase 1 FCMB Bank Robbery Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.