Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,030 members, 7,880,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:19 PM

Y'all Be Careful! Another Popular Facebook Slay Queen Found Dead - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Y'all Be Careful! Another Popular Facebook Slay Queen Found Dead (5766 Views)

18 Year Old Slay Queen Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Intercourse With Yahoo Bo / 2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y'all Be Careful! Another Popular Facebook Slay Queen Found Dead by Nairagoddess(f): 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
A popular Snapchat/Facebook Slay Queen was reportedly killed after an all night party at a club. It was also gathered that her vagina and tongue was also cut off for ritual purpose.

Some of her friends who took to Facebook to write tributes to her, confirmed she’s dead and also some vital organs being harvested from her.
similarly...

Re: Y'all Be Careful! Another Popular Facebook Slay Queen Found Dead by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
Re: Y'all Be Careful! Another Popular Facebook Slay Queen Found Dead by apholaryn: 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
chai dis girl
Re: Y'all Be Careful! Another Popular Facebook Slay Queen Found Dead by FreshBoss007: 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
RIP slayqueen turn slayed queen

3 Likes

Re: Y'all Be Careful! Another Popular Facebook Slay Queen Found Dead by Tori46(f): 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
I think this news is stale, I'm not sure though

3 Likes

Re: Y'all Be Careful! Another Popular Facebook Slay Queen Found Dead by Headlesschicken(m): 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
grin Safe trip...
Re: Y'all Be Careful! Another Popular Facebook Slay Queen Found Dead by Emotionless100: 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2017
Harvested?

2 Likes

Re: Y'all Be Careful! Another Popular Facebook Slay Queen Found Dead by Wizzykinging(m): 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
Keep on slaying wherever you are!
Re: Y'all Be Careful! Another Popular Facebook Slay Queen Found Dead by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
"SLAY" queen indeed..... when we warn gals of today to be careful with all the strangers that they are quick to hang with (or add on their social media profiles), they will laugh at you and call you an enemy of progress.

1 Like

Re: Y'all Be Careful! Another Popular Facebook Slay Queen Found Dead by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 25, 2017
Recycled news

1 Like

Re: Y'all Be Careful! Another Popular Facebook Slay Queen Found Dead by Adaumunocha(f): 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
Rip
Re: Y'all Be Careful! Another Popular Facebook Slay Queen Found Dead by kingxsamz(m): 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
Not sure about this news
Re: Y'all Be Careful! Another Popular Facebook Slay Queen Found Dead by Dasherz(f): 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
iI am tired of typing RIP at least for this year .... why can't a human being just stop being so devilish? cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Y'all Be Careful! Another Popular Facebook Slay Queen Found Dead by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
This girl is popular on Facebook... Eyah sad

1 Like

Re: Y'all Be Careful! Another Popular Facebook Slay Queen Found Dead by vchykp(m): 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
make she go slay with lucifer for hell..

i keep sating it,if people could see how awesome tomorrow is, they wont mess with today.. RIP tho.. keep slaying in ur next life dats if you have one
Re: Y'all Be Careful! Another Popular Facebook Slay Queen Found Dead by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
All these Opuro bloggers. This pics is about 2-3 years old. The Ghanian girl committed suicide. Something about leaked sextape.

2 Likes

Re: Y'all Be Careful! Another Popular Facebook Slay Queen Found Dead by Airforce1(m): 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
Fine girl like this wasted like that sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Y'all Be Careful! Another Popular Facebook Slay Queen Found Dead by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lies... Dumb Blogger with Dumb News

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Y'all Be Careful! Another Popular Facebook Slay Queen Found Dead by Johnflowey1738(f): 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2017
Slay queen has been slayed Hope you continue slaying in he'll
Re: Y'all Be Careful! Another Popular Facebook Slay Queen Found Dead by Rukkydelta(f): 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
One of the reasons I don't like meeting online peeps
You don't know who is who
Re: Y'all Be Careful! Another Popular Facebook Slay Queen Found Dead by AskProf: 12:04am On Oct 26, 2017
gist4real:
All these Opuro bloggers. This pics is about 2-3 years old.
The Ghanian girl committed suicide. Something about leaked sextape.

Never mind the retards who think they bloggers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Y'all Be Careful! Another Popular Facebook Slay Queen Found Dead by Pacesetter123(m): 12:09am On Oct 26, 2017
Is a pity
Re: Y'all Be Careful! Another Popular Facebook Slay Queen Found Dead by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:10am On Oct 26, 2017
aminulive:
An 18 year old student senior high school student attempted to kill herself over a music artiste called Criss Waddle in Ghana.

The girl, who resides in Tech, Kumasi reportedly met popular Ghanaian musician, Criss Waddle on Instagram. Both quickly became friends but on learning her age, Criss reportedly told her she was to young to date him.

This did not deter the girl, who was simply identified as Mary. Her persistence finally paid off and the singer asked her to visit him. Investigations show that Mary visited the singer severally in his Tema and Prampram residences where both had bouts of sex.

Cause of her attempted Suicide

On one of her visits, Mary asked waddle to take pictures with her and upload them on his social media account. He obliged but things took a wrong turn when the photos were met with a barrage of insults by Waddle's fans. She reportedly called waddle and told him she could not bear the insults and resorted to attempting suicide through knifing.

Waddle speaks

When asked if he was knew the girl, Waddle admitted knowing and meeting her but denied being in a relationship with her. In his words;

“After taking the pictures, I showed the pictures to her and ask if I could post the images on my social media page. She agreed and afterwards fans started insulting her. She called me and was complaining to the extent she threatened to do something to herself. Her friend also called but I told her she is not my kind of girl because it looks like she has so many dates
"
http://politicsngr.com/photos-18-year-old-girl-attempts-suicide-music-artiste/

Some bloggers need to fear God. It was a case of attempted suicide. The young lady did not die.

3 Likes

Re: Y'all Be Careful! Another Popular Facebook Slay Queen Found Dead by Neimar: 12:39am On Oct 26, 2017
Rukkydelta:
One of the reasons I don't like meeting online peeps
You don't know who is who

u stay in warri?
Re: Y'all Be Careful! Another Popular Facebook Slay Queen Found Dead by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:40am On Oct 26, 2017
Tori46:

Yeah so stale .

I think it's actually a pic of a Ghanian artist who dump his underaged gf and she decided to do something stupid ..

All this stupid bloggers and stale/fake news .

2 Likes

Re: Y'all Be Careful! Another Popular Facebook Slay Queen Found Dead by ELgordo(m): 1:47am On Oct 26, 2017
Ovoko see yansh
Re: Y'all Be Careful! Another Popular Facebook Slay Queen Found Dead by Kobicove(m): 2:51am On Oct 26, 2017
Lying bloggers

The government needs to come up with a way to find and punish people who use social media to spread falsehood! angry
Re: Y'all Be Careful! Another Popular Facebook Slay Queen Found Dead by 2sexycom(m): 4:45am On Oct 26, 2017
Tori46:
yes it is.

1 Like

Re: Y'all Be Careful! Another Popular Facebook Slay Queen Found Dead by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:07am On Oct 26, 2017
Waka anyhow see things anyhow!

However nothing justifies killing your fellow human
Re: Y'all Be Careful! Another Popular Facebook Slay Queen Found Dead by morbeta(m): 5:28am On Oct 26, 2017
This girl doesn't look dead to me...was just playing pranks. the little bloodstained floor was properly done. This is just for media attention. Slay queen with no identity.

(1) (Reply)

GUYS: 5 Signs She Definitely Wants 5ex From You… / After Sleeping With Us On A First Date, They Will Go Likes These........ / Checkout The Delicious Meal I Prepared For My Pregnant Girlfriend - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.