Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,876 members, 7,889,920 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:10 AM

Dating A Married Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Married Man? (4457 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Married Man? by infobut(m): 11:06pm On Mar 15, 2010
I am ministering to all Family wreckers especially the ladies that date married men "Repent and leave your bad ways cos the wrath of God is about coming down on you".I know i warned you all cos he has seen it happen too long enough and he has told me i should warn you all.If it is because of the money ,if you stop the act you will definitely be blessed beyond imagination. smiley
Re: Dating A Married Man? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 15, 2010
its not those ladies' fault.its Karma
Re: Dating A Married Man? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 15, 2010
What about the Married men? Are they innocent? undecided undecided
Re: Dating A Married Man? by infobut(m): 11:31pm On Mar 15, 2010
Home wrecker males and females inclusive just emphasized on the females cos they are the target I was directed to minister to.
Re: Dating A Married Man? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 15, 2010
It takes two to tango so dont go chastising females when men are just as guilty.
Re: Dating A Married Man? by oge4real(f): 11:45pm On Mar 15, 2010
What will you say about the men that hide the fact that they are married, thereby luring insuspecting single ladies to bed?
Re: Dating A Married Man? by infobut(m): 11:46pm On Mar 15, 2010
@Ebonyeyes it takes two to tango but when we have one person on the dance floor then it's impossible to tango. And believe me the ladies are in the best position to reduce or end this sin cos men would remain men.
Re: Dating A Married Man? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 15, 2010
oge4real:

What will you say about the men that hide the fact that they are married, thereby luring insuspecting single ladies to bed?
I agree we have men who blatantly lie about their status everyday. Its obvious you have an intention here. It takes two to tango.
Re: Dating A Married Man? by oge4real(f): 11:54pm On Mar 15, 2010
@Infobut,
Pls drop this "men will be men" mentality, it makes your argument lose credibility.
Same measure is to be used for males and females, this is 2010.
Re: Dating A Married Man? by infobut(m): 12:05am On Mar 16, 2010
Actually i don't have the men will be men mentality i just believe that women are better people when it comes to norm and only become evil when pushed to the wall. But men have most times shown that they really need deliverance. I advice Married Men who go about luring unsuspecting females to bed to know that karma is not just the price but eternal damnation.
Re: Dating A Married Man? by Sauron1: 12:09am On Mar 16, 2010
infobut:

Actually i don't have the men will be men mentality i just believe that women are better people when it comes to norm and only become evil when pushed to the wall. But men have most times shown that they really need deliverance. I advice Married Men who go about luring unsuspecting females to bed to know that karma is not just the price but eternal damnation.

And you are sure these women dunno the men are married?
What does it take a woman to do her own private investigation whilst a man is asking her out.
Can't they leave their decisions for a week or two and investigate if the man asking them out is lying?

But no. . . . . .The lure of Range Sport and Tasty Fried Chicken reigns over their common sense.
Many of them know these men are married but hunger and poverty have made rational thinking impossible.
The women should take all the blame here, abeg.
Re: Dating A Married Man? by H2O2: 1:13am On Mar 16, 2010
Women are their own worst enemies. A bunch of selfish individuals.
Imagine them wrecking families and destroying lives by going out with married men for the spoils.

sick
Re: Dating A Married Man? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:13am On Mar 16, 2010
I've been inspired by a Lifetime movie. . .
I'll date a married man, SO WHAT!!!
 cool cool cool
Re: Dating A Married Man? by SAGoddess: 8:09am On Mar 16, 2010
I am always amazed at how women are made to look like the baddies here when the man is just as responsible, remember the man made a commitment to his wife and he should stick to it, if he decides to go astray, he is equally responsible for his actions, I fail to understand why women are always fighting each other, physically or otherwise when they should be dealing with the man!
Re: Dating A Married Man? by Areaboy2(m): 8:22am On Mar 16, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

What about the Married men? Are they innocent? undecided undecided

bullocks!!!! angry

wat do they hope to gain when they find out he is married??
Re: Dating A Married Man? by ariv: 11:58am On Mar 16, 2010
Honestly, i think women need to be blamed.Some of them because of what they want to get from men,wld make them to lose their senses.They wld make sure they drain the men to the core because the men cant married them.I can only blame men that deny their married status but why shd some women still go ahead when the men are even telling them d truth that they are married.Or is it by force to go out with married men?Why cant women reject offer from married men?Their greediness and poverty lives wld not allow them 2 say NO!If u ask every woman why they prefer to go out with married men, u wld hear different kind of stories.
Re: Dating A Married Man? by chukz4real(m): 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2010
ariv:

Honestly, i think women need to be blamed.Some of them because of what they want to get from men,wld make them to lose their senses.They wld make sure they drain the men to the core because the men cant married them.I can only blame men that deny their married status but why shd some women still go ahead when the men are even telling them d truth that they are married.Or is it by force to go out with married men?Why cant women reject offer from married men?Their greediness and poverty lives wld not allow them 2 say NO!If u ask every woman why they prefer to go out with married men, u wld hear different kind of stories.

Well said. I called an online friend some time back after sending a bulk sms to all my friends inviting them to my traditional marriage. She told me to stop calling her since am getting married. Why? She said, though we've not seen each other one on one before, she believes she' lost me and she has nofin to gain in the friendship again. Wow! I was in short of words, When I asked whether she doesn't have married friends, she told me outrightly that she only goes close to married men because they pay knowing that marriage won't be mentioned which every woman desires,

So, the ladies that are involved knows quite well but for the money.

However, the married men going after the singles should be blamed as well,
Re: Dating A Married Man? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:19pm On Mar 16, 2010
ariv:

Honestly, i think women need to be blamed.Some of them because of what they want to get from men,wld make them to lose their senses.They wld make sure they drain the men to the core because the men cant married them.I can only blame men that deny their married status but why shd some women  still go ahead when the men are even telling them d truth that they are married.Or is it by force to go out with married men?Why cant women reject offer from married men?Their greediness and poverty lives wld not allow them 2 say NO!If u ask every woman why they prefer to go out with married men, u wld hear different kind of stories.
JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN'T CONTROL YOURSELF AND KEEP YOUR D*** IN YOUR PANTS.
tell me, how are these girls dating these married men? using voodoo? love potion? YEAH RIGHT!
the man is reciprocating his feelings and is playing an active role in the "cheating" so both parties are to be blamed.
what makes the married men so innocent? please explain.  undecided
Re: Dating A Married Man? by benz190: 2:26pm On Mar 16, 2010
^^

amaka is back!

hi sweetie! kiss kiss
Re: Dating A Married Man? by Dyt(f): 2:27pm On Mar 16, 2010
i think d poster jst lost his woman 2 a married man
Re: Dating A Married Man? by galatico(m): 2:31pm On Mar 16, 2010
The reason young ladies run after married men is simple, they take care of them financially, cuz they have stable source of income and sexually cuz they won't rush when they are doing that thing!!!
Re: Dating A Married Man? by MINAY2K: 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2010
ve dated a maried man not because of his money, but because i found some quality in him dat 95% of single guyz dont ve, nd gues wat it was fun while it lasted.
Re: Dating A Married Man? by wakabout(m): 4:00pm On Mar 16, 2010
MINAY2K:

ve dated a maried man not because of his money, but because i found some quality in him dat 95% of single guyz dont ve, nd gues wat it was fun while it lasted.

thank you. well said. married men care very much for the youngies than the so-called single men; they love the freshness of the youngies and are ready to pay to keep them fresher; they provide comfort for those youngies who are being flogged by the harsh economy and the youngies themselves are happy. married men know what the youngies want: financial protection, emotional stability, "fatherly" advice, experienced sex, ha ha ha!! and they provide these in abundance. the youngies are not complaining, they are having a swell time, so what the heck?
Re: Dating A Married Man? by ariv: 4:38pm On Mar 16, 2010
Amaka,let's agree that what is bad is bad.Apart,from men that lie to girls,i think girls need to control the way they swamp around married men once they get to know they are married.Even if men cant hold their dicks,cant women hold their body?Must it be a must for a girl to fall 4 a man especially married man?All in all,if a married men cant hold their dicks,let young girls close their , grin,
Re: Dating A Married Man? by godjanet: 4:47pm On Mar 16, 2010
dating a married man is not a bigdeal 2 anybody,it is a common practice cos the whole world is civilised cool
Re: Dating A Married Man? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 16, 2010
~Sauron~:

And you are sure these women dunno the men are married?
What does it take a woman to do her own private investigation whilst a man is asking her out.
Can't they leave their decisions for a week or two and investigate if the man asking them out is lying?

But no. . . . . .The lure of Range Sport and Tasty Fried Chicken reigns over their common sense.
Many of them know these men are married but hunger and poverty have made rational thinking impossible.
The women should take all the blame here, abeg.

So if a man asks me out on a first date, I'll go and start digging for his family background before I  say 'yes'. Abeg let's be realistic jor!

If a man gives a blatant lie to a very important question like 'are you married'? Then that's his problem, not mine!
Re: Dating A Married Man? by ariv: 5:05pm On Mar 16, 2010
UJU, i salute u!it is like u dont send anybody any message even if he tells u that he's married abi?Dont be annoyed when somebody is assistin u 2 service ur husband outside.Don't even try to challenge d man why he's comin in late because u too ve tasted the kind of life before.
Re: Dating A Married Man? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 16, 2010
ariv:

UJU, i salute u!it is like u dont send anybody any message even if he tells u that he's married abi?Dont be annoyed when somebody is assistin u 2 service your husband outside.Don't even try to challenge d man why he's comin in late because u too ve tasted the kind of life before.

Please can somebody help me translate my post to this dimwit in a language he can understand ?
Re: Dating A Married Man? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2010
A lot of you guys talking about the women and how guilty they are, what about the men? Most of the time, they're the selfish ones and they're the ones who lie (i.e. that they're not married in the first place or they're getting divorce). I don't remember the name of the show I was watching a year ago, but this was the case and and the man hid it pretty well -till the woman eventually found out the truth that he was actually still married. And at times, for some men, pride may be an issue: because they now have two women in the palm of their hands. Sometimes, the women who succumb to these men may be emotionally fragile (the men too), looking for a knight and shining armor, not knowing these men are leading double lives. I think deep down, it's often about emotional needs (that both parties are seeking) rather than financial gains. Other times, it's simply just the sexx. There're many other factors to consider, but usually, they're both responsible for the downfall of the marriage, if it ever leads to that, so you can't tell me it's just the woman's fault.
Re: Dating A Married Man? by Sauron1: 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2010
Ujujoan:

So if a man asks me out on a first date, I'll go and start digging for his family background before I  say 'yes'. Abeg let's be realistic jor!

Don't do the checks.
Allow yourself to be married to a psycho-killer that will chop your body with saw and feed on it.

If a man gives a blatant lie to a very important question like 'are you married'? Then that's his problem, not mine!

He's got nothing to lose. . .You do!
This is why it's imperative you do what is right before jumping into any relationship.
Re: Dating A Married Man? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 16, 2010
~Sauron~:

Don't do the checks.
Allow yourself to be married to a psycho-killer that will chop your body with saw and feed on it.

First date = marriage Hello . . .do we live in the same world undecided

He's got nothing to lose. . .You do!
This is why it's imperative you do what is right before jumping into any relationship.

Somehow you guys just find a way to blame us for anything that goes wrong in the r/ship, even if it's your fault. I hope you feel the same way when a married woman lies to you about her status!
Re: Dating A Married Man? by invisible2(m): 5:31pm On Mar 16, 2010
Kini big deal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The costly mistake many ladies make when choosing a spouse. / Travails Of Ugly Ladies / See My Girlfriend Neked She Is Fool PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.