Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,667 members, 7,968,919 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:07 PM

Iggy Azalea And Odell Beckham Jr. Are Dating! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iggy Azalea And Odell Beckham Jr. Are Dating! (533 Views)

Azalea Leaks Shocking X-rated Dms Of High-profile Celebs Begging Her For Sex / Iggy Azalea Steps Out In Short Shorts, Flaunting Her Enviable Curves / Iggy Azalea Shares Nude Photo Wearing Only A Beaded Mesh Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iggy Azalea And Odell Beckham Jr. Are Dating! by worldgist: 11:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
Iggy Azalea has found a new catch. The “Fancy” rapper is dating Odell Beckham Jr., multiple sources exclusively reveal in the new issue of Us Weekly. “It’s new, very fresh,” the insider says.

Azalea, 27, and the New York Giants wide receiver, 24, first sparked dating rumors in May when they posed for a group photo with friends including Paris Hilton

and her boyfriend, actor Chris Zylka, at the Los Angeles bowling alley Bowlero.

The Australia native denied the reports at the time. “I literally don’t even know Odell Beckham. I don’t,” she told TMZ. “He was at my friend’s party and we took a picture with a bunch of people and that’s it. I don’t know him. I’ve not even had a conversation with him.”.........
Read More https://9jaupdates.gq/2017/10/25/iggy-azalea-and-odell-beckham-jr-are-dating/

(1) (Reply)

"My Marriage Crisis Was Just A Trying Time" - Tiwa Savage / Davido Caught Smoking Shisha: What He Did After Will Shock You [VIDEO] / Fans Come For The Defence Of Bobrisky Who Was Arrested, They Start A Campaigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.