Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,898 members, 7,980,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 06:53 AM

Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) (12962 Views)

Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Decries Late Arrival Of Voting Materials In Otuoke / INEC: Some Of Our Staff Were Raped During Last Election / How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by FarahAideed: 8:12am On Oct 26, 2017
After your loss again this time you will blame Tinubu ..Nwoye is a clown

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by Osyabj: 8:24am On Oct 26, 2017
adadike281:
I bind and cast. God forbid evil! Tony will never rule Anambra at all. APC should not force another Buhari on ndi Anambra

The good God that wants to uplift the poor and help the youths, will kick out the Big thief Obiano whose mindless STEALING has impoverished the masses

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by Osyabj: 8:31am On Oct 26, 2017
MXrap:
Ahead of the November 24, Anambra State governorship election, The Association of Anambra Elite (AAE) has cautioned citizens of the state against the aspiration of Hon Tony Nwoye, accussing him various alleged cultism activities.

The group in a statement signed by its secretary, Dr Emeka Ofordinkpa, warned that the relative peace being achieved in the state could be lost if the likes of Nwoye is allowed to contest the governorship election.

The statement reads, “Owing to the intervention of God in the person of Chief Willie Obiano, Anambra State has been enjoying a peace that seems to surpass all understanding. Kidnapping, armed robbery and other vices seem to be in the retreat as Akpokwedike has taken all steps to ensure that the people of Anambra can go about their daily business in the day and sleep well at night.

“It is on this issue of security that we as a people cannot go back to Egypyt as represented in the personality of a most deviant son of the state in the person of Hon. Tony Nwoye.

“This one time NANS president who should not have been because of his non-academic status at that point in time having been rusticated for cult related activities intends to become a governor of a state that has presented to Nigeria the likes of Zik, Ekwueme, Okadigbo, Asika, Kenneth Dike and so on, this is unacceptable to people like myself who suffered much in the dark days of Anambra.

“Nwoye is associated with cultism and that was why he was rusticated from UNN in 1998. He later returned to Anambra where he engaged in thuggery, beating, killing and maiming his victim’s, such victims did include the late Barrister Barnabas Igwe and his pregnant wife who were so gruesomely murdered. This did not end there students who opposed him got the beatings of their life and nearly lost such lives

As chairman of the PDP he did worse using cultists to harass opponents as he demanded huge sums of money from several aspirants.
“How can I forget how Ayakka Nsugbe shared money meant for the brigandage of Anambra as directed by Chris Uba. But for the clever nature of Ngige who asked all his supporters to stand down the blood of the innocent Anambrarian would have been shed.

“For a youth to be shedding blood at this young stage ought to tell our people much. Nwoye is a sponsor of a number of cult groups in Anambra, recently he started a cult war which took ten lives between the Fraternity and Vikings.
“I do take time to write this owing to the truth that Anambra cannot prosper in peace or progress with a blood spilling fellow like Nwoye, we do not want the state to turn into another Rivers State.

“A man who again recently sponsored a crisis between the Umuleri and Aguleri people will definitely give the state the whirlwind should he by misfortune become our governor.

“It is thus a reason for why former President Jonathan refused to endorse his candidacy, “Jonathan they say was sad by the security report on Nwoye that he canvassed for Willie Obiano even when he was in the opposition. Even when certain stakeholders offered to intervene the My fellow Anambarians, with the level of security Gov. Obiano has achieved in Anambra State, I do not think it is wise for us Anambrarians to vote for someone who will ruin the security we have enjoyed in the last four years.
Hi
“Electing Nwoye will be like inviting a snake to be a sleeping partner it will be like bringing in termite infested wood into a House why should we complain when the lizards come for supper!”

http://www.theleaderng.com/anambra-elite-group-accuses-tony-nwoye-cultism-others/

Useless copy and paste will save your thief.

No force on this planet can stop Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye from becoming the next governor of Anambra

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by wildchild02: 8:33am On Oct 26, 2017
Allegations and counter allegations grin

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE!
Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by sureheaven(m): 8:35am On Oct 26, 2017
So what? How is this Buhari's fault
Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by charismaticdave(m): 8:40am On Oct 26, 2017
Instead of fighting ourselves. Why can't we all just go to the polling booth on election date and vote a neutral person instead of this war of words

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by obilee007: 8:42am On Oct 26, 2017
[b][/b]pls go and die like empty promises of Buhari is not enough like wHat is happening in kogi is not enough you want to spoil the good things willie is doing in anambra fool 1000 supporters
Osyabj:

English is not our mother tongue. Chinese speak very little English, if at all, yet today they are the world's No. 1 Economic Superpower.

I would rather have an honest governor, like Dr Nwoye, with his imperfect English, who will empower our youths & lift the poor out of poverty, than Thief Obiano, with perfect English, but who has stolen upwards of 175 Billion Naira of my State's Commonwealth in just 3.5 years.

You don't need to be a mathematician to know what, that Thief Obiano stolen money, could have done for Anambra.

The choice on Nov. 18, 2017, couldn't be clearer.

The next governor of Anambra is Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye.
Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by Tmiky: 8:45am On Oct 26, 2017
How much?
Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by BigIyanga: 8:51am On Oct 26, 2017
Another political jobber talking!! His only job in life is politics. Anambra can do better than this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 26, 2017
Osyabj:

There are only two certified CROOKS on the ballot in this election:

1) Thief Obi's old stooge & puppet, thief Obiano,
who has already stolen upwards of 175.
Billion Naira in just 3,5 years.

2) Thief Obi's new stooge & puppet, Fmr SSG,
thief Obaze, who supervised Obi's 8 year.
looting spree.

Anambra will NEVER allow any of these 2 crooks to govern Anambra again. Never.
By saying this means you are not from the light of the nation how can a good son of the soil open his mouth and talk nonsense to peter obi come and try it in Onitsha let see if you will be life to tell the story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by thesolutions(m): 8:57am On Oct 26, 2017
Osyabj:

There are only two certified CROOKS on the ballot in this election:

1) Thief Obi's old stooge & puppet, thief Obiano,
who has already stolen upwards of 175.
Billion Naira in just 3,5 years.

2) Thief Obi's new stooge & puppet, Fmr SSG,
thief Obaze, who supervised Obi's 8 year.
looting spree.

Anambra will NEVER allow any of these 2 crooks to govern Anambra again. Never.
Lies like this can never put you on the same level with Lai muhammed. Refine your lies please. It might end up in vanguard newspaper.
Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by Osyabj: 9:03am On Oct 26, 2017
MXrap:
This is the disaster I.diots like osyabj is campaigning for. There plan is to derail Anambra like they did before. We shall retire these bastards once and for once.

When you loose a debate you resort. to name calling. You have no monopoly in name calling.

However, due to nairaland rules, I will restrain myself.

But get this through your skull. No force on this planet, no amount of blackmail, no magnitude of baseless accusations, no amount of propaganda or name calling from your types, can stop Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye from becoming the next governor of Anambra.

Deal with it
Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by senatordave1(m): 9:07am On Oct 26, 2017
FarahAideed:
After your loss again this time you will blame Tinubu ..Nwoye is a clown
Whether you and other apga touts like it or not,ayaka nsugbe would win the polls.up apc.you cant even mention the feats of obiano apart from MOUs and few unwanted flyovers,chants of apga bu nke anyi.farah aideed belongs to somalia,he died in the 1990s so go back to your abode.up apc.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by senatordave1(m): 9:08am On Oct 26, 2017
thesolutions:

Lies like this can't never put you on the same level with Lai muhammed. Refine your lies please. It might end up in vanguard newspaper.
Please sir,point out his lies in the above statements.up nwoye.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by senatordave1(m): 9:09am On Oct 26, 2017
Osyabj:

Useless copy and paste will save your thief.

No force on this planet can stop Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye from becoming the next governor of Anambra
Yes oh.up apc,up buhari,up nwoye.apc bu nke anyi.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by Duru009(m): 9:11am On Oct 26, 2017
No true Anambra man or woman will vote APC. Its very clear APC will never win Anambra state!.....
APC doesnt even have structure in the state compared to PDP or APGA

Take it or leave it!

APGA will certainly win!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by FarahAideed: 9:12am On Oct 26, 2017
senatordave1:

Whether you and other apga touts like it or not,ayaka nsugbe would win the polls.up apc.you cant even mention the feats of obiano apart from MOUs and few unwanted flyovers,chants of apga bu nke anyi.farah aideed belongs to somalia,he died in the 1990s so go back to your abode.up apc.

Anambra Govt house will never go to a tout and roadside cultist , Nwoye should go and contest for NURTW chairman because that is were his contemporaries are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:13am On Oct 26, 2017
Osyabj:

English is not our mother tongue. Chinese speak very little English, if at all, yet today they are the world's No. 1 Economic Superpower.

I would rather have an honest governor, like Dr Nwoye, with his imperfect English, who will empower our youths & lift the poor out of poverty, than Thief Obiano, with perfect English, but who has stolen upwards of 175 Billion Naira of my State's Commonwealth in just 3.5 years.

You don't need to be a mathematician to know what, that Thief Obiano stolen money, could have done for Anambra.

The next Governor of Osun you mean.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by thesolutions(m): 9:14am On Oct 26, 2017
senatordave1:

Please sir,point out his lies in the above statements.up nwoye.
Have you ever heard of the word "Evidence"?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:21am On Oct 26, 2017
Dunkofia20:
By saying this means you are not from the light of the nation how can a good son of the soil open his mouth and talk nonsense to peter obi come and try it in Onitsha let see if you will be life to tell the story
He is from Osun
Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 26, 2017
sarrki:

Baba obiano will win
Hmm..Is this sarrki E be like dem don sack u from ur Bmc/Apc media job grin
Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by Osyabj: 9:21am On Oct 26, 2017
MXrap:
There are millions supporting Obiano because we all know the truth. Tony is a criminal and a hardened cultist.

Elections are not won online.

Remember gej's 56 million signatures gathered by Ifeanyi Ubah and his TAN?

Remember "Imo is pdp" "APC will never win in SE"

Despite all your useless boastings in 2015, Buhari and Okorocha wiped the Nigerian and Imo floor with Jonathan and Ihedioha respectively.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by Kingsley1000(m): 9:24am On Oct 26, 2017
Tony nwoye wan win the seat by force
Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 26, 2017
Nwoye is a crybaby. He will lose again.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by Danniscott(m): 9:34am On Oct 26, 2017
Osyabj:

Despite all your useless boastings in 2015, Buhari and Okorocha wiped the Nigerian and Imo floor with Jonathan and Ihedioha respectively.

Obiano is a different case, he has done well. He is loved by his people and his works speaks for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by MXrap: 9:39am On Oct 26, 2017
Hehehehe

You can see you are alone.

Osyabj:

When you loose a debate you resort. to name calling. You have no monopoly in name calling.

However, due to nairaland rules, I will restrain myself.

But get this through your skull. No force on this planet, no amount of blackmail, no magnitude of baseless accusations, no amount of propaganda or name calling from your types, can stop Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye from becoming the next governor of Anambra.

Deal with it
Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by BigIyanga: 9:39am On Oct 26, 2017
Osyabj:

False equivalence!! Anambra is different. Btw, GEJ beat GMB by 10m votes in 2011 while GMB beat GEJ by 3m votes in 2015.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by MXrap: 9:40am On Oct 26, 2017
You are dumb to think Anambra is Imo state where people accept cups of rice to vote against a good choice.

Tony will come 3rd. Mark it somewhere

Osyabj:

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by manci(m): 9:45am On Oct 26, 2017
[quote author=Osyabj post=61775634]

The next governor of Anambra is Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye. [if it is good English speakers we want why expelled colonial masters at the first place and it is still not late we can still go hire the English native speakers back so that we continue hearing excellent grammars Africans remain slaves ]
Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by Danniscott(m): 9:45am On Oct 26, 2017
Osyabj:

Why do you speak like this. How much is the state's entire yearly budget.... Just around 115 Billion.

How then can someone steal up to 175billion in the current economic situation and is still able to do everything including payment of salaries and other capital projects.

You just tell lies to suit your taste. T. Oye has been rejected before and will be rejected again by Ndi Anambra.

Ndi-anambra is really showing support and wants to #ReElectObiano

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:48am On Oct 26, 2017
nonsobaba:
As I watched this programme on Channels Tv, I couldn't help but question Tony Nwoye's educational background. If the kind of agboro english that Nwoye was speaking at the programme is the standard for Doctors, then Nigeria is in deep mess.
did he study English or medicine?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Jonathan ‘sold Me Out’ During The Last Election -Nwoye (Video) by domchike(m): 10:08am On Oct 26, 2017
JONATHAN never sold you out.Your not to be trusted and Anambra supposendly has a better option then.Nwoye believes in rigging thats why he kept on jumping into ruling party.Believe you me the system wil stil sell u out

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Pump Price Hits N285 In FCT / Omokore: EFCC To Invite Mu’azu, Obanikoro Over Car Gifts / Reps Reject National Conference, Referendum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.