Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,810 members, 7,938,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:27 AM

Be A Successful Business Man In Nigeria, Take Action Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Be A Successful Business Man In Nigeria, Take Action Now (386 Views)

Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) / Why Onyema Was Flagged By The US - Advice From A US Based Business Man. / Attributes Of Successful Business Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be A Successful Business Man In Nigeria, Take Action Now by Johnny1234: 7:06am On Oct 26, 2017
I finally quit my job for my online business cos it's really not paying me well. I started to work on my online business where I earn alot of money monthly.

I finally created an interactive whatsapp group to teach the serious minded people that are ready to make passive income online just like I am doing. I will teach you how to make income from information and Internet marketing as a newbie. Join the watsapp group below. Presentation starts soon. Don't miss it.
Mind you the training is for 7 days do don't miss it
What you will learn from the training
1.i will teach you how to make passive income from information marketing.
2.i will teach you the best hot selling niches to sell
3.i will show you the massive way to start a product under your niche and sell. Even if you are selling your poo people will beg you to buy
Etc. Note: if a bus conductor can do this and makes nothing less than #120,000 monthly then u can also do this
Add me on whatsapp on 08099549559 then I will send you the watsapp link. Or you join through the watsapp link below
Re: Be A Successful Business Man In Nigeria, Take Action Now by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 26, 2017
Take note of this guy, this dude is a scammer. He claims to do mini import but his just a kid.

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Help You Register Your Business In Nigeria / Let's Add Value To This Community / Antibiotic Marketing FOR 6 Figure Earners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.