Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,114 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:49 PM

Nairalanders And Criticisms, Let's Change For Better! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairalanders And Criticisms, Let's Change For Better! (371 Views)

Efcc Disgraced As Knocks And Criticisms Follow The Continual Harassment And Inti / DSS Shuts Abuja School, Sacks 140 Teachers Over Request For Better Welfare / My Ozone, My Life: Leading Change For Environmental Protection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders And Criticisms, Let's Change For Better! by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 26, 2017
I write with huge sigh... It gives me so much concern the way nairalanders respond to posts. A fellow is asking for help and the next thing you see, people have already turned it into jest. Someone writes a story, fine, criticize, but do constructively. You do not have to destroy the person's career before it's started. He/she needs you to air your views, but do so with sense! I am hereby pleading to nairalanders to take heed. I know some plastic headed people would still comment jargons, this is to those who'll heed. Thank you smiley

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Number and School, Let's Hook You Up With Other Students. / Quality And Affordable Nysc Camp Pac For Intending/prospective Corp Members / Breaking News: Unilag 2017/2018 Merit Admission List Out !!!!!! By Aiskworld Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.