Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,750 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:49 AM

Dagrin-the Naija Lil' Wayne! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dagrin-the Naija Lil' Wayne! (1588 Views)

If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? / American Rap Artiste, Lil Wayne Is Dead? / Nairalanders - Complete The Naija Lyrics. . .(non Rap) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dagrin-the Naija Lil' Wayne! by jiggaz(m): 6:32am On Mar 16, 2010
Oh my God! Dont judge a book by its cover. I have been hearing of Dagrin but my interest wasnt really there. I thought he was another Lord of Ajasa,cos i wasnt his fan. Then i bought his new album(THE CEO) and i was blown off!! This guy is too good!! Though i dont really understand Yoruba but his Yoruba is sweet to my ears. Kondo, Pon Pon Pon, Thank God n the other tracks are hot!! Infact the whole album is on heavy rotation in my CD player. As i am speaking now, Dagrin has taken over AWKA. His album is now in hot demand all thanks to Rhythm 95.7 fm AWKA and Silverbird TV AWKA. This guy will take over NAIJA soon. He spits his lyrics like Lil wayne. The guy got alot of SWAG. Dagrin all the way!!
Re: Dagrin-the Naija Lil' Wayne! by Genuflect(m): 6:37am On Mar 16, 2010
Another state conquered
Re: Dagrin-the Naija Lil' Wayne! by jiggaz(m): 6:38am On Mar 16, 2010
Dagrin,correct Naija boy!! Am so so impressed. Naija hip hop is getting there!! NAIRALANDERS, what do u think of him?
Re: Dagrin-the Naija Lil' Wayne! by FBS: 9:07am On Mar 16, 2010
Welcome to the Music Section. cheesy
Dagrin is the King. Most folks on here will tell you so. There are several threads about him.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-314451.128.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-60171.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-397119.0.html
Re: Dagrin-the Naija Lil' Wayne! by ofokaofoki: 10:29am On Mar 16, 2010
lol is he just hearing about dagrin?. na wa o, which village is that again? another village conquered. grin
Re: Dagrin-the Naija Lil' Wayne! by asha80(m): 10:58am On Mar 16, 2010
ofokaofoki:

lol is he just hearing about dagrin?. na wa o, which village is that again? another village conquered. grin

you would be suprised at population of naija peeps that do not know about dagrin.
Re: Dagrin-the Naija Lil' Wayne! by tosinaded(m): 11:19am On Mar 16, 2010
Wey rhymstein. . .lol
another state conquerd
Re: Dagrin-the Naija Lil' Wayne! by DBR: 11:33am On Mar 16, 2010
Sure Dagrin is tite, especially if u understand the language.
Nothin do the dude at all.
Howeva, y ref. him 9ja Weezy, didnt quite get that part.

oNe
Re: Dagrin-the Naija Lil' Wayne! by ofokaofoki: 11:55am On Mar 16, 2010
dagrin is dagrin , lil wayne is lil wayne. why do people compare two dissimilar people,
make i start controversy small, grin
i think if dagrin and lil wayne were to battle on one one rap battle dagrin will beat lil wayne hands down . grin grin grin
Re: Dagrin-the Naija Lil' Wayne! by FBS: 12:58pm On Mar 16, 2010
ofokaofoki:

dagrin is dagrin , lil wayne is lil wayne. why do people compare two dissimilar people,
make i start controversy small, grin
i think if dagrin and lil wayne were to battle on one one rap battle dagrin will beat lil wayne hands down . grin grin grin
I agree. cheesy grin
Re: Dagrin-the Naija Lil' Wayne! by tavarez(f): 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2010
the first time i ever saw grin on tv was in 2005 he had this Video a love song featuring some girl that Lunch break used to show on AIT all the time, then he was rappin in pure english but the H factor was soo Obvious i didnt even give him a chance but i must say after i heard his songs with LALA and YQ i knew he had discovered himself and then when his album dropped i was sooooo happy when i heard it i mean Grin has Won my vote, Im not Yoruba ohh but i happen to belong to the school of thought that discards language as a barrier to music hence GRIN is Tavares certified

WE DO IT FOR THE LOVE

anyi moyin many coloured t-shirt but one red shoe-Da Grin Ghetto Dreams #stillplaying

BY the way NOTHING CONCERN HIM AND WEEZY-ill buy a Da-Grin album over weezy anyday
Re: Dagrin-the Naija Lil' Wayne! by tosinaded(m): 1:20pm On Mar 16, 2010
Lilwayne mumbles, Dagrin raps!

#itsnaija
Re: Dagrin-the Naija Lil' Wayne! by jiggaz(m): 2:38pm On Mar 16, 2010
ofokaofoki:

i dont know why some ignorant people like u will open their mouth where intelligient things are discussed. See person calling AWKA a village,for ur info AWKA is a kool town with alot of beautiful chics n kool dudes. Well what do i expect from someone like u dat haven't left his village in Ekiti to anywhere before,talk more of coming to d East. Go to Enugu, Owerri n other places in d East n see how things are run there. I think underaged people like u who doesnt know how to talk will be restricted here. Why dont u know SLOW DOGG when i posted his thread since u claim to live in d city. I hav being around NAIJA, so keep quiet.
Re: Dagrin-the Naija Lil' Wayne! by ofokaofoki: 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2010
@jigga
thats the point , post ''slow dogg''' songs instead of dagrin the naija lil wayne. duh''' grin grin rep ur hood.
Re: Dagrin-the Naija Lil' Wayne! by tosinaded(m): 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2010
Jigga how beyonce naa. . .lmao!

U is a clown!
Person cal awka village,u vex 4 am come say ekiti sef get village! Does that make sense?

U say awka na town no b village. .lol wetin b diff?

Its 4ny wen peeps like u fight peeps cos of his state. . .na ur papa get the state ni? Or the state has done any positive 4 u?
U dey fal my hand i swear!
People dey chop ur money 4 govt,u dey here dey claim town
Re: Dagrin-the Naija Lil' Wayne! by joepayne(m): 4:51pm On Mar 17, 2010
ok he is good. but he cnt rate as naija's lil wayne nw, hw, mst of his lines are experience. i mean he has taken time n trained himself. lil wayne is a talented bastard, he can giv you 32 bars frm his sleep, lyk drake or eminem. but i cnt almst bet daGrin cnt. he has skill not talent
Re: Dagrin-the Naija Lil' Wayne! by tosinaded(m): 6:55pm On Mar 17, 2010
joepayne:

ok he is good. but he cnt rate as naija's lil wayne nw, hw, mst of his lines are experience. i mean he has taken time n trained himself. lil wayne is a talented naughty person, he can giv you 32 bars frm his sleep, lyk drake or eminem. but i cnt almst bet daGrin cnt. he has skill not talent

blasphemy!
Crucify him. . . . .

#itsnaija
Re: Dagrin-the Naija Lil' Wayne! by Krayola(m): 7:02pm On Mar 17, 2010
Yes. Crucify him.

Its Naija!! grin
Re: Dagrin-the Naija Lil' Wayne! by tayoast(m): 10:54pm On Mar 17, 2010
DaGrin t'oti Gboro n'igboro cheesy
Re: Dagrin-the Naija Lil' Wayne! by joepayne(m): 12:26am On Mar 18, 2010
omo notime oh!
crucify me all u want, bt truth still stands, yeah yeah i knw, patriotic!!!! naija 4 lyf!!!! n all dat, truth is not even d whole of nija cn appreci8 d guy. but still r u sayin Mikel is
Better than Messi just because he is nigerian? i thnk dats dumb, he is good but dat is ratin him 2 high.
Besides his hooks r crazy!!!! thanks to his "PRODUCERS".
Re: Dagrin-the Naija Lil' Wayne! by tosinaded(m): 12:36am On Mar 18, 2010
joepayne:

omo notime oh!
crucify me all u want, bt truth still stands, yeah yeah i knw, patriotic!!!! naija 4 lyf!!!! n all dat, truth is not even d whole of nija cn appreci8 d guy. but still r u sayin Mikel is
Better than Messi just because he is nigerian? i thnk dats dumb, he is good but dat is ratin him 2 high.
Besides his hooks r crazy!!!! thanks to his "PRODUCERS".

go to bed grin ure spewing Rubbish angry

he(Wayne) can giv you 32 bars frm his sleep, lyk drake or eminem

now thats one blasphemy!! neva in ur life compare wayne and Emin3m. . . . never!!

daGrin cnt. he has skill not talent

here's another one! u even had to contradict urself to prove ur meaningless point undecided
wut is skill, wut is talent??

if u no get yarnz abeg HUSH. . . . . . . .

#itsnaija
Re: Dagrin-the Naija Lil' Wayne! by Genuflect(m): 9:23am On Mar 18, 2010
Joepayne, what the hell are you typing? You dey try form intelligent posts but the thing no make sense and e no even fit you sef
Re: Dagrin-the Naija Lil' Wayne! by favouredjb(f): 10:47am On Mar 24, 2010
Naija ni moti bere si ni ka ABC
OmO Naija mo le feyin shi pepsi
lol!

eyin te le rap nkankan te pe ra yin rappers
ama fi rap wrap yin papo!

i just gbadun dis guy smiley

(1) (Reply)

Boyz Don Hammer - Terry Tha Rapman / Is 2pac Really Alive...you Need To See This / Pls Listen To This My New Song And Tell Me If It Good For Promotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.