Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,937 members, 7,922,308 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:46 AM

"I Can't Quit Robbery, I Have Done Everything To Stop Stealing" - Man Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Can't Quit Robbery, I Have Done Everything To Stop Stealing" - Man Confesses (452 Views)

Manhood Stealing: Man Offers 35 Million Naira To Anyone Who Can Steal His (pics) / Abia Bullion Van Robbery: I Only Moved The Arms For Operation - Suspect / Son Of Local Government Chairman Arrested For Robbery: I Blame My Father For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Can't Quit Robbery, I Have Done Everything To Stop Stealing" - Man Confesses by markode777: 9:22am On Oct 26, 2017
A 31-year-old man, Joshua Tabiti, in his confession to Zonal Intervention Squad, (ZIS) Onikan, Lagos State, stated that it is impossible for him to stop carrying out robbery attacks, no matter how risk it is.

Joshua who made such utterance confessed that he has been stealing from his childhood. He was apprehended with three other gang members, Moses Ofoke, 31, Oluseye Arokoyo, 34, Ahmed Alli, 24.

Tabiti said: “I have done everything to stop stealing, but I couldn’t. My parents also tried their best, but I cannot do away with robbery. I was sacked where I worked as a driver after I stole my boss’ money.”

The suspected robber and with gang members have reportedly stolen about 26 Toyota Camry Cars from Bariga, Somolu and Oworoshoki areas of Lagos state.

He said:

“I’m a driver with two children.
I started doing this job after I was sacked where I worked as a driver at Victoria Island. My friend introduced me to this job in 2017. I have stolen 11 vehicles in Oworonshoki, Bariga and Somolu in Lagos. What we do is to go out around 2 a.m.
A man cuts a master key for us to steal Toyota cars. We open the cars and kick-start the ignitions. We don’t rob at gunpoint. We got the key for N1000 or N2000. After stealing, we send the cars to Ondo to two buyers.
The first car we stole was a Nissan salon. We sold it for N100, 000, the other; a Toyota Camry was sold for N200, 000. Others were sold for N300, 000. We usually share the money after selling the cars. I used my own money to rent a house and bought household items.”

Kindly Click HOME to see other latest Posts
Be the first to get News updates via WHATSAPP, Add us +2349037601079 and say Hi. Thanks

see photo below

source: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/10/i-cant-quit-robbery-i-have-done.html
Re: "I Can't Quit Robbery, I Have Done Everything To Stop Stealing" - Man Confesses by HungerBAD: 9:23am On Oct 26, 2017
Okay.
Re: "I Can't Quit Robbery, I Have Done Everything To Stop Stealing" - Man Confesses by jdluv(f): 9:27am On Oct 26, 2017
Then we need to pluck out your eyes cause you cant steal what you cant see

(1) (Reply)

Man Sent By Sister To Kidnap Set Of Twins Caught This Morning At Egbeda, Lagos / A-M-A-Z-I-N-G: These Boys Travelled 50miles Under A Bus In Search Of What??? / 3-month-old's Baby Rescued From Traffickers On New Year's Eve (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.