Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,210 members, 7,919,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:24 PM

Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) (38338 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shares A Video Of Herself And Her Pet (pics/video) / Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) / 23 Adorable Photos That Will Change The Way You Think About Rats (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) by givenny(f): 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2017
some girls can be funny
Re: Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) by corlin2(m): 3:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
givenny:
some girls can be funny
And some can be mean
Re: Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) by UncutSk(m): 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2017
pansophist:
Rat eaters be like
“Mehn, see protein. If I grab him tail like this, na once I go take swallow am”
grin
no vex me oo lol
Re: Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) by Dollipsejay(m): 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
its what she chooses for her pet.. some people prefers wild animals...

na her life

abeg free the girl
Re: Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) by solidmyk(m): 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
Omo were *in igbo dialect*
Re: Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) by Augustap(f): 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
Why are people seeking attention desperately and through stupid means too

Re: Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) by hikmojj(m): 6:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
lassa
Re: Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) by janefrances01(f): 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
So these rats are finally dead
Re: Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) by redsun(m): 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
She must be a politician daughter that is oblivious of the devastating effects of rats in everyday Nigerians neighbourhood.
Re: Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) by Incrizz(f): 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
pansophist:
Rat eaters be like

“Mehn, see protein. If I grab him tail like this, na once I go take swallow am”

grin

Hahahaha grin
Re: Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) by vicben27(m): 7:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
new new episode of madness being premiered every day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) by Angelofsongs(f): 8:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
greatnaija01:
rat queen.... kissing rAt... she may even have RAT POX.....

llemme go n soak my garri
You too get bad mouth

1 Like

Re: Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) by Theophilus00(m): 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
that's her pet
Re: Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) by nextstep(m): 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2017
shocked

Let me come and be going... abeg, I've seen too much rubbish on Nairaland today and it's bedtime.
Re: Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) by Codes151(m): 9:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
This how people be bringing nonsense diseases to us...
Re: Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) by babra19: 12:00am On Oct 27, 2017
queensera:
This pretty Nigerian lady, "Amanda Baeby Oledibae" took to her Facebook page to mourn her 2 dead pet Rats.

She Wrote:

I’ve missed these babies.. Eddie and crash, it’s been two years without you two.. I miss everything we had,the midnight plays, the rush for food, the cuddling… Everything ,my life changed the very day you both came along, only if you both were replaceable

Below Is The Link To The Post On Her Facebook Page:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=890180251140108&id=100004444241064

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/10/pretty-nigerian-lady-mourns-death-of.html

Is not too late to train more
them plenty for my house
come and get them before I set otapiapia for them.
Re: Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
vicben27:
new new episode of madness being premiered every day

shocked
Re: Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) by Easypro: 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
Nothing musa no go see for gate ooh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Family Members Praying With Their Dog / Dog Breeds Similar To The Nigerian ‘local Dog’ / Man Frantically Runs Into His Burning Home To Save His Dog In California(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.