Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:34 PM

Pretty Nigerian Lady Mourns Death Of Her Two Giant Pet Rats (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Nigerian Lady Mourns Death Of Her Two Giant Pet Rats (Photos) (1176 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Igbo Girl Blows Everyone's Mind Online With Her Native Dialect / ‘I Am Keeping Myself For Anthony Joshua’ – Pretty Nigerian Lady Says / When Two Giant Snakes Meet This Is What Happends - Anaconda VS Pyton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Mourns Death Of Her Two Giant Pet Rats (Photos) by contactmorak: 10:49am On Oct 26, 2017
A Nigerian Lady, identified as Amanda Baeby Oledibae as shared details on how she misses her 2 giant pet rats, that died about 2 years ago.

Sharing pictures of herself cuddling the rat, she wrote on Facebook;

“I’ve missed these babies.. Eddie and crash, it’s been two years without you two.. I miss everything we had,the midnight plays, the rush for food, the cuddling… Everything ,my life changed the very day you both came along, only if you both were replaceable sad sad sad sad"

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Mourns Death Of Her Two Giant Pet Rats (Photos) by contactmorak: 10:49am On Oct 26, 2017
more

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Mourns Death Of Her Two Giant Pet Rats (Photos) by HungerBAD: 10:53am On Oct 26, 2017
“I’ve missed these babies.. Eddie and crash, it’s been two years without you two.. I miss everything we had,the midnight plays, the rush for food, the cuddling… Everything ,my life changed the very day you both came along, only if you both were replaceable

Poor rats. Even men get tired of it, and sometimes even beg that they want to sleep at midnight from a lady. Only God knows what she subjected these Rats to, even when they told her they were tired.

No wonder they died from exhaustion.

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Mourns Death Of Her Two Giant Pet Rats (Photos) by VoltageDivida(m): 10:55am On Oct 26, 2017
That's her own problem not mine.

My major problem right now is that my school has refused to mobilize me for service this year.

Kucha God is watching you
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Mourns Death Of Her Two Giant Pet Rats (Photos) by adadike281(f): 10:56am On Oct 26, 2017
Obu ara k'obu agwu? na ur village people abi na ur personal god? na who dey do u?
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Mourns Death Of Her Two Giant Pet Rats (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 26, 2017
Jesu!! And we ve been wondering where Lassa fever originated from!

Wash a rat, clothe a rat, cuddle a rat, kiss a rat, a rat will always remain a rat: running on the dirty floor and refuse bins scampering for food....

Common cats detest rats and this porcupine is here kissing one.
Slay human-rat

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Mourns Death Of Her Two Giant Pet Rats (Photos) by Tolexander: 10:57am On Oct 26, 2017
She probably does know about lassa fever.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Mourns Death Of Her Two Giant Pet Rats (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 11:01am On Oct 26, 2017
sad

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Mourns Death Of Her Two Giant Pet Rats (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:01am On Oct 26, 2017
And she's even kissing the rat shocked sad

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Mourns Death Of Her Two Giant Pet Rats (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 11:02am On Oct 26, 2017
Attention Attention Attention!!!

Rat mother,you've been noticed,you can now rest.

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Mourns Death Of Her Two Giant Pet Rats (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 11:04am On Oct 26, 2017
may b she's possessed
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Mourns Death Of Her Two Giant Pet Rats (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 26, 2017
She shouldn't complain. They r very much replaceable and in large quantities.
Anu
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Mourns Death Of Her Two Giant Pet Rats (Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:20am On Oct 26, 2017
VoltageDivida:
That's her own problem not mine.

My major problem right now is that my school has refused to mobilize me for service this year.

Kucha God is watching you
Ul prolly go nxt year May/June

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Mourns Death Of Her Two Giant Pet Rats (Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:21am On Oct 26, 2017
Person go just fine yet no sense. After you use mouth kiss rat you go still use am kiss ur bf.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Mourns Death Of Her Two Giant Pet Rats (Photos) by contactmorak: 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2017

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Mourns Death Of Her Two Giant Pet Rats (Photos) by mayweather145: 4:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
Chisus wats dis.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Mourns Death Of Her Two Giant Pet Rats (Photos) by contactmorak: 4:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
Mo

(1) (Reply)

Plantashun Boiz Movie Cast (LOADED) / (UNBELIEVABLE) Davido's Baby-mama Sophia Teaching Her Daughter How To Clean / Omotola Jalade Vs Her Daughter - Who Is The Most Fashionable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.