Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,453 members, 7,937,378 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

What Was The Worst Lie Someone Had Ever Told You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Worst Lie Someone Had Ever Told You. (667 Views)

What’s The Biggest Lie Someone Ever Told You / Ladies What Is The Worst Lie You Have Heard Come Out Of A Mans Mouth / What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Worst Lie Someone Had Ever Told You. by mrdickhead: 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
There was this guy that told me that the house his father is building has two gates and the distance between each of the gate before you meet the main house is 30km each making 60km in total grin

I couldn't even faint that day,it was a passersby that over heard his lies that fainted. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Lie Someone Had Ever Told You. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
cane and undertaker are brothers
Re: What Was The Worst Lie Someone Had Ever Told You. by tatoxiza: 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
A friend told me his father is the owner of third mainland bridge
Re: What Was The Worst Lie Someone Had Ever Told You. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
They are step brothers.
Re: What Was The Worst Lie Someone Had Ever Told You. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
I love you.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Lie Someone Had Ever Told You. by Shelloween(m): 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
There is God.
Re: What Was The Worst Lie Someone Had Ever Told You. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
tatoxiza:
A friend told me his father is the owner of third mainland bridge
Nairalanders, if i die of laughter,, this guy that i quoted is responsible..
Re: What Was The Worst Lie Someone Had Ever Told You. by mrdickhead: 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
lol once heard that too,even the other day was watching TLC I still believe that oo,was seeing Kane as undertaker brother cheesy
Re: What Was The Worst Lie Someone Had Ever Told You. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
sexybbstar:
I love you.. cheesy
I love you too.
Re: What Was The Worst Lie Someone Had Ever Told You. by mrdickhead: 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
sexybbstar:
I love you.. cheesy
lol that one is common
Re: What Was The Worst Lie Someone Had Ever Told You. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
Lordygram:
They are step brothers.
they are not. its jst part of wwe's storyline

Re: What Was The Worst Lie Someone Had Ever Told You. by ArchangeLucifer: 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
That I do not exist...
Re: What Was The Worst Lie Someone Had Ever Told You. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
Lordygram:
I love you too.
kiss
Re: What Was The Worst Lie Someone Had Ever Told You. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
Lordygram:
They are step brothers.
they are not...its jst part of wwe's story line
Re: What Was The Worst Lie Someone Had Ever Told You. by mrdickhead: 12:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
they are not...its jst part of wwe's story line
really?
Re: What Was The Worst Lie Someone Had Ever Told You. by IAMSASHY(f): 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
undecided my teacher told me in primary 3 dat any word dat ends wt "ion" is pronounced "shion" (na so she take write am), e. g, correction, protection etc. Nt until d day I tried to pronounce million in primary 5 b4 my classmates, of course, u shud no hw d pronunciation came out, dey laughed d hell outa me and nicknamed me millshion, it ws so embarrassing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Worst Lie Someone Had Ever Told You. by TeamLeader(m): 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
Vote for change!!
Re: What Was The Worst Lie Someone Had Ever Told You. by kiddoiLL(m): 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
That drawing a line in the sands at night will call snakes
Re: What Was The Worst Lie Someone Had Ever Told You. by mrdickhead: 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided my teacher told me in primary 3 dat any word dat ends wt "ion" is pronounced "shion" (na so she take write am), e. g, correction, protection etc. Nt until d day I tried to pronounce million in primary 5 b4 my classmates, of course, u shud no hw d pronunciation came out, dey laughed d hell outa me and nicknamed me millshion, it ws so embarrassing
lol funny
Re: What Was The Worst Lie Someone Had Ever Told You. by fellowman: 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
that when you finish school that there will be a job waiting for you.
Re: What Was The Worst Lie Someone Had Ever Told You. by fellowman: 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
that when you finish school that there will be a job waiting for you.

I believed

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Lie Someone Had Ever Told You. by Gofwane(m): 1:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
A girl told me she lost her virginity by hitting her toe and falling on top of her boyfriend's erect dick
Re: What Was The Worst Lie Someone Had Ever Told You. by Next2Bezee(m): 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
Im hiv positive but i swear i never slept with any guy apart from my bf.

Ps: The bf found out and got tested...he is negative grin

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Lie Someone Had Ever Told You. by Adaumunocha(f): 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
Kane? Thought they are blood brothers

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Stop Masturbation / Call Off The Engagement Or I Leak Your Naked Pics And A Sex Tape-my Ex / “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.