Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:48 AM

Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars (44953 Views)

Seyi Makinde To Pay 13th-Month Salary, Still Using His Private Car / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) / De-Damak Motors Donates 2 SUVs To Nigerian Army. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by DozieInc(m): 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
So what happened to the gifts? maybe she exchanged them for designers bags.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by naijamafioso: 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
Corruption and APC na like bread and butter.

Meanwhile, check my signature for free bitcoins.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
Atiku2019:
Fighting Corruption Indeed grin

Why not say NO I did not receive any car gift

Well Atiku Remains my Surest Candidate

Atiku that is just as bad

Smh
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by Greenthumb(m): 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
Atiku2019:

YES, your surest and most corrupt candidate

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by fiizznation: 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
Kundagarten:
[s][/s]
Just answer the question
The stupid question you asked?
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by Divay22(f): 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
kiddoiLL:
Sorry Ladies...Only guys will understand.
If you did this, you're Legend jooor
Funny enough, I understand tongue
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by watchindelta(m): 1:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
Too much children play in this country. And it look normal for them all.bullshit
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by Flashh: 1:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
Atiku2019:

Hope Atiku is paying you for this?

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
Answer simple question did your office collected the two SUVs Yes or No.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by asawanathegreat(m): 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
Posi cat and mouse which one is better?
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by safiaaBUTTHOLE: 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
DonVikings:
Who cares about SUVs when there's this Rugged Ipobsmobile, naturally built for the Zoo terrain, to move you around? grin

See another model here:

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by nwakibie3(m): 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
fiizznation:
That misau is a certified clown. How a grown man like him lies through his teeth is amazing. I'm not even tryna defend Mrs Aisha here, but c'mon everyone knows aisha is from a wealthy home and surely doesn't need two cheap jeeps from any IG.

Anyway 2019 is coming, misau you will surely cry for Burundi.

Stop shifting the goal post
Did she request for 2 cars from IG or not?
Did IG gv her 2 Prado SUVs?

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by wristbangle: 2:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
DonVikings:
Where is QueenOfNepal? embarassed embarassed

She don go meeting. That man/woman don become monitoring spirit of recent.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by Oluwabenjamin(m): 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2017
To those that knew and never believed in this regime from the on set, 3 gbosa for you..but for y'all olodos wey dey about change some years ago with all the brooms we suppose take prepare ewedu as if you were with them when they were planning the change agenda I hope you've seen how stupid you've made us all feel..I only made an illustration then..if you get a degree holder to teach your child maths and he failed, will employing a primary school holder solve the situation or worsen it grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by DonVikings: 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2017
safiaaBUTTHOLE:

See another model here:

grin grin
This one is a P-Wagon. grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by Ekiugboughelli: 2:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
BUHARI and his government are corrupt from inception, it took him over six months to setup his cabinet members because he wanted to steal alone first.

Now, its one week or one month one corrupt issue(s)

His wife deals on hard currencies
receiving gifts

and mumu nigerians says he is the best person for nigeria before him and after him

God will help us

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by safiaaBUTTHOLE: 2:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
DonVikings:
This one is a P-Wagon. grin

You're a legit mad man. I'm on the ground grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by slimfairboy(m): 2:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
I don't hate Buhari nor the northerners, i can vote for anyone from the north as long as the person will deliver...i only hate the fact that Buhari is clueless and doesn't have any idea on how to create a solution to any problem but some brainless people will still support his inability to perform!!

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by leo1234(m): 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
Atiku2019:

You want to move us from frying pan to fire

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by Proffdada: 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
Northerners don't know how to steal and cover their tracks. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by kaystick86(m): 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
the question is shay dem give you 2 jeep, YES or NO.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by columbus007(m): 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
i just feel its not right for one gay to have come to her tweeter handle to insult the president,thats realy bad for that goat called asiwaju furniture,and na nail go kill that fool.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by UDIOK: 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
CampuChan:
Which cars was she supposed to use? She only requested for Hiace and Siena but got 2 brand new Prado SUV's Full option Niceeeeeee.

Lalasticlala Mynd44

please move this to Main Market, thanks.
Police now in-charge of cars procurement....such an impunity, this Idris self hia from one scandal to the other

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by hush15: 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
CampuChan:
Which cars was she supposed to use? She only requested for Hiace and Siena but got 2 brand new Prado SUV's Full option Niceeeeeee.

Lalasticlala Mynd44

please move this to Main Market, thanks.

And people are blaming Mama Peace for having so much. She might not even ask sed but overzealousness of oga ADC could have been the problem

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by TemmyTee82(f): 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
hucienda:
cheesy cheesy cheesy "Na anoda person car you for drive before".

dis Buhari regime ehn ... d daily drama dat comes out is enough to make even our comedians entertained.

'Are you not entertained? Are you not entertained?!'

- Maximus | Gladiator

Patience was more entertaining jor!
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by Tboy1419: 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
Why wount I make racist and tribalistic comments, the one am seeing here is it commedy
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by simeone007: 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
DonVikings:
Who cares about SUVs when there's this Rugged Ipobsmobile, naturally built for the Zoo terrain, to move you around? grin

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by Hungarriman: 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
Kundagarten:

She is so rich her husband took a loan to buy APC nomination form. You think we all have kunu for brain abi?
Hahaha Baba easy naa, u don blow my fuse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars by Nukilia: 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
leo1234:

You want to move us from frying pan to fire

The guys stupidity is phenomenal... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mustapha Abacha Graduates From Maryam Abacha American University (Photos) / Magnus Abe Dumps APC For PDP - Deji Adeyanju / "Igbo Man Defeated Boko Haram For Us" - Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.