Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,926 members, 7,906,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 11:17 AM

Buy Genuine Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Buy Genuine Phones (1771 Views)

Always Go For Profitable Genuine Phones! / Is This Belkin Power Bank Genuine Or Fake / Genuine With Warranty UK Used Iphones And Samsung Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Genuine Phones by skino4united(m): 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
The more reason why you have to buy from certified sales consultant like me or accredited stores.
I've come across so many fake infinix devices b4 now but non as fake as this. The funny thing is that the owner was arguing with me that it's original and that he bought it for 30k and I just kept mute. He actually brought it to me coz the phone was misbehaving and he couldn't even do anything with the phone. It took me a while b4 I was able to hard reset it. Pls be informed that there are so many fake infinix and other brand phones in the market so I'd suggest you contact me if you need one or go to accredited stores like 3cHub, slot, Microstation, etc and get genuine ones. Inbox me here or call/whatsapp 07032292477 to get all ur Infinix devices and accessories delivered and all other items you may need delivered to your doorstep and pay upon delivery... Jumia sales consultant
#Infinixmobile
#infinixmobility
#Thefutureisnow
#skino4united
#jumiaNigeria

Re: Buy Genuine Phones by skino4united(m): 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
More pictures

Re: Buy Genuine Phones by investigator007: 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
So how do we know the fake phones wen we want to buy?
Re: Buy Genuine Phones by lekbel09(m): 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2017
Even the so called slot and the likes have fake phones, the sales boy/girl always exchange the original phones for fake ones and sell to unsuspecting customers

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Whatsapp Data Bundle With MTN Simcard To Power All Apps 2017 / How To Design Pro Graphics With Your Smartphone / Infinix Zero 5/5 Pro USB Type C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.