Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,966 members, 7,873,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

2000 Volkswagen Jetta(Finely Used):You Can't Go Wrong With German Machines - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2000 Volkswagen Jetta(Finely Used):You Can't Go Wrong With German Machines (3473 Views)

ABUJA: Registered 2000 Volkswagen Passat Manual Transmission SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD / Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS / 2000 Volkswagen Jetta Gls 2.0litre ( 4 Cyclinder) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2000 Volkswagen Jetta(Finely Used):You Can't Go Wrong With German Machines by Ericomoto(m): 2:31pm On Mar 25, 2010
Still available
Re: 2000 Volkswagen Jetta(Finely Used):You Can't Go Wrong With German Machines by IBROHIM: 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2010
Please what is the last price for this car 'cos I have someone who might be interested. Thanks.
Re: 2000 Volkswagen Jetta(Finely Used):You Can't Go Wrong With German Machines by Ericomoto(m): 8:22am On Mar 29, 2010
IBROHIM:

Please what is the last price for this car 'cos I have someone who might be interested. Thanks.

@IBROHIM, please call and lets discuss. Dayo;08023925739
Re: 2000 Volkswagen Jetta(Finely Used):You Can't Go Wrong With German Machines by Ericomoto(m): 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2010
Still available
Re: 2000 Volkswagen Jetta(Finely Used):You Can't Go Wrong With German Machines by chelseabmw(m): 1:50pm On Mar 29, 2010
auto section is moving
Re: 2000 Volkswagen Jetta(Finely Used):You Can't Go Wrong With German Machines by Ericomoto(m): 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2010
chelseabmw:

auto section is moving

Moving?? grin shocked lipsrsealed tongue cool shocked
Re: 2000 Volkswagen Jetta(Finely Used):You Can't Go Wrong With German Machines by Ericomoto(m): 9:57am On Mar 30, 2010
Available
Re: 2000 Volkswagen Jetta(Finely Used):You Can't Go Wrong With German Machines by Ericomoto(m): 9:42am On Mar 31, 2010
Still available
Re: 2000 Volkswagen Jetta(Finely Used):You Can't Go Wrong With German Machines by Ericomoto(m): 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2010
Available
Re: 2000 Volkswagen Jetta(Finely Used):You Can't Go Wrong With German Machines by coolrose(m): 8:21am On Apr 01, 2010
Lovely ride, I will call for an inspection this weekend. My stake is N600K pending our discussion.
Re: 2000 Volkswagen Jetta(Finely Used):You Can't Go Wrong With German Machines by Ericomoto(m): 11:08pm On Apr 01, 2010
coolrose:

Lovely ride, I will call for an inspection this weekend. My stake is N600K pending our discussion.

Thanks for you call,as discussed on phone I will be xpecting you.

Still available
Re: 2000 Volkswagen Jetta(Finely Used):You Can't Go Wrong With German Machines by bowei(m): 9:37am On Apr 02, 2010
Looks finely used, but how long was it used on Nigeria roads?
and where?
interested!! please reply
Re: 2000 Volkswagen Jetta(Finely Used):You Can't Go Wrong With German Machines by Ericomoto(m): 10:34am On Apr 07, 2010
bowei:

Looks finely used, but how long was it used on Nigeria roads?
and where?
interested!! please reply

Car is in Sholuyi,Gbagada and has mostly always been used in Lagos mostly from home to Office(VI)
Re: 2000 Volkswagen Jetta(Finely Used):You Can't Go Wrong With German Machines by Ericomoto(m): 11:16am On Apr 30, 2010
Car is still available, I have been out of town hence my silence.Sorry if you called and could not get through. Please keep the calls coming now Dayo;08023925739.
Re: 2000 Volkswagen Jetta(Finely Used):You Can't Go Wrong With German Machines by bowei(m): 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2010
Story!!this dealer is not straight forward, I believe whoever paid for this advertised car must have returned it!! Cos i did call you 2 weeks ago and you reply not available!!so where did car surfaced from again, unsatisfied customer abi? You no go anywhere!!
Re: 2000 Volkswagen Jetta(Finely Used):You Can't Go Wrong With German Machines by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2010
bowei:

Story!!this dealer is not straight forward, I believe whoever paid for this advertised car must have returned it!! Cos i did call you 2 weeks ago and you reply not available!!so where did car surfaced from again, unsatisfied customer abi? You no go anywhere!!

Be sure before you sully someone's name.

There are several reasons why a seller may class a vehicle he / she's selling as no longer available. A prospective buyer could have failed to complete the purchase, or paid a deposit, found a cheaper car locally, and either forfeited their deposit, or demanded it back.

Think twice, act once.
Re: 2000 Volkswagen Jetta(Finely Used):You Can't Go Wrong With German Machines by Ericomoto(m): 8:41am On May 04, 2010
Siena:

Be sure before you sully someone's name.

There are several reasons why a seller may class a vehicle he / she's selling as no longer available. A prospective buyer could have failed to complete the purchase, or paid a deposit, found a cheaper car locally, and either forfeited their deposit, or demanded it back.

Think twice, act once.

@Siena, Thanks for this reply.You guide my back.A guy from Enugu promised to pick the car while I was away and adviced I should not continue with the thread and failed to show up for payment.
@Bowei, car is available if you are interested.
Re: 2000 Volkswagen Jetta(Finely Used):You Can't Go Wrong With German Machines by Ericomoto(m): 5:05pm On May 05, 2010
Available!
Re: 2000 Volkswagen Jetta(Finely Used):You Can't Go Wrong With German Machines by Ericomoto(m): 10:41am On May 07, 2010
SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!!
Thanks all,Car is sold and the new proud owner Zoomed off with the car this morning.

Thank you Nairaland!
Re: 2000 Volkswagen Jetta(Finely Used):You Can't Go Wrong With German Machines by richardol: 7:11am On May 09, 2010
bro i got 600k for this ride if still available the problem is am not in lagos right now and i will not be in lagos untill Friday this week if you game 600k pls call me cell 08064986537 richbob01@yahoo.com i want more pictures and engine pics what is the problem with this car is the ac working tight ?
Re: 2000 Volkswagen Jetta(Finely Used):You Can't Go Wrong With German Machines by lexluthor2(m): 5:14pm On May 15, 2010
good day poster,sorry i did not catch your name to add it on here,my apologies.please i beleive this is my car,thats also my favourite colour.i have been offered one by a friend and he would only hold it down for me if i agree to pay him extra 60k ontop of the 500k his dad wants to sell.i am aware of the history of that car and i know it was meticulously used just has some battle straches that cosmetic attention will bring to order.but i like this colour a lot and i hope there is nothing wrong with the car.i need to dispose of mine so i can get another car,but if i can't sell mine quickly,i will be ready before the end of june.i am offering 500k.please consider.thanks for listening,hope to hear from you soon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2005 Eod Avail' For Sale @ 1.5M / Nissan Sunny 1.4 1993/1994 2 Doors Model Urgently Needed / SOLD!!!! 2001 Tokunbo Green Toyota Sienna For Sale SOLD!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.