Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,841 members, 7,945,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:19 AM

Apology To Ruggedman - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Apology To Ruggedman (5096 Views)

Rapper Vector Writes Open Apology Letter To His Former Record Label / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? / Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apology To Ruggedman by tosinaded(m): 4:26pm On Mar 16, 2010
pheesayor:

let the comedy continue, I'll be back on thursday, bye
i c say e neva mo e lara,u forgot to add

itz
fisayo!

#itsnaija
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by ofokaofoki: 4:31pm On Mar 16, 2010
tosinaded@:

i c say e neva mo e lara,u forgot to add

itz
fisayo!

#itsnaija

are u saying it is pheesayor? shocked
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by tosinaded(m): 4:38pm On Mar 16, 2010
ofokaofoki:

are u saying it is pheesayor? shocked
guy no misquote me jare. . .
#itsnaija
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by 6thStalker: 4:44pm On Mar 16, 2010
grin grin grin grin

#6thStalker. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
#we do it for the love. . .now playing Ehen by Ruggedman
#its naija
#oNe
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by eldee(m): 5:40pm On Mar 16, 2010
Aiite . . . Ofoka, you need to chill with this B.S.
I'm respecting you and telling you to drop this whole 6thstalker thing before it gets too far.
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by ofokaofoki: 5:42pm On Mar 16, 2010
eldee:

Aiite . . . Ofoka, you need to chill with this B.S.
I'm respecting you and telling you to drop this whole 6thstalker thing before it gets too far.
eldee no be ofoka, abi u wan make i swear for you too. shebi you be mod, oya check now.
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by abdurrazaq(m): 5:59pm On Mar 16, 2010
6th Stalker!!! Who dey drag title with Javalove again shocked shocked
7thstalker again, na wa ooo grin grin Maybe 8th Stalker is on his way undecided

It seems 6th Stalker no get money to buy album, I can see that he has been playing the song for long. Unlike tavarex who plays new song for new post tongue
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by javalove(m): 6:24pm On Mar 16, 2010
ofokaofoki:

eldee no be ofoka, abi u wan make i swear for you too. shebi you be mod, oya check now.

lmao. . .swear for all NL members finish na. .  grin

i didnt find that your post funny tho. . .always leave ma faith outa discussions pls

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by lalaboi(m): 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2010
I think we all know who the expert in this is. . . .

No need shout!. . . let him keep deceiving himself! tongue
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by 6thStalker: 8:52pm On Mar 16, 2010
javalove u be my hero ooooooo

if the guy mess up again, abeh no hesitate. . .

grin grin grin grin

#6thStalker. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
#we do it for the love. . .now playing Ehen by Ruggedman
#its naija
#oNe
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by ofokaofoki: 9:41pm On Mar 16, 2010
lalaboi:

I think we all know who the expert in this is. . . .

No need shout!. . . let him keep deceiving himself! tongue

oho so this is what this idiot will say as an MOD, you are encouraging all nairalanders to create multiple ids abi, seun must have been dumped to put nairaland music into the hands of an idiot like u , instead of u to investigate the id you are allowing people to give nairaland a bad name , if na so u want am , we go join scatter nairaland . shocked shocked shocked shocked

@6th stalker
nice one i see where you are going with it . keep it up
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by ofokaofoki: 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2010
other mods have revealed that it is lalaboi himself that created the 6th stalker account id, to make fun of javalove , no wonder he is not banning the id. wolf in sheep clothing
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by tosinaded(m): 12:34am On Mar 17, 2010
I dropped all this stuff like 3yrs ago!
Ofoka grow up

#itsnaija
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by lalaboi(m): 12:37am On Mar 17, 2010
tosinaded@:

I dropped all this stuff like 3yrs ago!
Ofoka grow up

#itsnaija

Abi. . .
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by bjmighty(m): 2:05am On Mar 17, 2010
Well, some of my folks might think i've not been logging on here but that ain't through, Nairaland is my best source of info daily and hanging out spot so i do nairalanding like i do b*tches just that i don't talk from all corners of my mouth like some crack head folks. Now, this is it!

@@@Javalove. . . . . . . . . Well, maybe you disappointed me with that apology. About from the fact that it wasn't necessary and uncalled for since what you were doing was speaking your mind just like him Rugged spoke his on Ehen and Peace or War, that was just you did, speaking you might but it hurts deeply that you were forced to bed for mercy because some die hard rug head fans were calling for your head. And i laughed when the mumu Rug head made himself sound like jesus speaking to his deciples that you don't criticize an artist because u don't like their music or blah blah blah, now take this slowpoke cos i know your puxxy backside is reading this! What did you do to get to your hall of fame? Were u not the hungry limelight despirado that dished out ehen, calling names and criticizing games? Your fake azz started all the poo and now nigga can't stand a hit. Just cause another artist fan gave you a single death blow, you dey kolo for street like chicken wey dem cut hin neck off. I don't have you to blame but rather my nigga "Javalove" for sending that "oga to omo ise like apology" Khanye, to get your name back to my top 5 realest nairalanders, how about you that that advise from "eldee" and re-send another message to the man with the dying career! Thumbs up Eldee!

@@@Ofoka. . . . . Dude, i don't dig the way u sound nowadays! And whats up with all these kindergarten swearing, its uncalled for abi when did u bcome tosinODEda. If you not the 6thstalker, time will tell so stop making a backside of urself after all history has it that you have uncountable NL id's which u use to take your argument point home so F off! In it, when did it start that you must be a rapper or whatever to have the license to criticize any so called rapper? I sure do hope you are not seeing yourself as a rapper because you listen to rap songs and can write some jargons bars. Hey bro! Grow up dude! Abeg F*** off for Jesus sake!

Now Playing. . . . . ,  . . . . . . The Game - I don't need your love!
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by tosinaded(m): 8:04am On Mar 17, 2010
Bj if this is how u reason in real life,then u should be executed really fast. . . .this kinda stu.pi.di.ty is bad 4 d society!

Wut a meaningless post u jst posted!
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by DBR: 8:37am On Mar 17, 2010
LWKMD,
too bad im joinin the fun this late.
So dem don find d 6th stalker?

oNe
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by ofokaofoki: 9:01am On Mar 17, 2010
bjmighty:

Well, some of my folks might think i've not been logging on here but that ain't through, Nairaland is my best source of info daily and hanging out spot so i do nairalanding like i do b*tches

@@@Ofoka. . . . . Dude, i don't dig the way u sound nowadays! And whats up with all these kindergarten swearing, its uncalled for abi when did u bcome tosinODEda.

oh ok.
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by khanye(m): 10:04am On Mar 17, 2010
@bjmighty

na wetin i do
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by javalove(m): 10:22am On Mar 17, 2010
@bj

na Javalove u wan talk. . u dey talk Khanye

#Jaalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by bjmighty(m): 11:41am On Mar 17, 2010
khanye:

@bjmighty

na wetin i do

No vex jare eyan mi!!! grin grin grin grin

javalove:

@bj

na Javalove u wan talk. . u dey talk Khanye

#Jaalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!

Yes jare na u Java, u don resend another message to RM?
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by javalove(m): 11:48am On Mar 17, 2010
not yet. . make the duest wey dis one create settle first. . i definately will send him another. . and as usual, paste am for NL smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

#Javalive. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by eldee(m): 11:55am On Mar 17, 2010
javalove:

not yet. . make the duest wey dis one create settle first. . i definately will send him another. . and as usual, paste am for NL smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

#Javalive. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!

Nah man . . . don't send anything.
You already promised not to do anything again . . . you have an integrity to protect remember??
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by javalove(m): 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2010
if he puts up dat kinda status up again to ridicule modenine, i will send him a message. .

but this time, i no go yab am

i go only tell am 2 grow up and act like pesin wey get sense. .

it wont be like the first messages i sent. . this one will be polite

Re: Apology To Ruggedman by tosinaded(m): 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2010
jva no follow anybody wey say make u send anytn!
if dem wan send, make dem go send on there own

#itsnaija
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by javalove(m): 12:57pm On Mar 17, 2010
tosinaded@:

jva no follow anybody wey say make u send anytn!
if dem wan send, make dem go send on there own

#itsnaija

omo na true u talk ooo, . iyalaya una. . .make una sef go try am if una get courage. . .

#Javalov. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by coolguyz(m): 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2010
still falling down the respect ladder. . . . real pity u could be easily influenced and pushed around on what is best for you to do embarassed. can't you be decisive and choose the path you want? you rily are a shadow from what i initially thot of yu. . .too bad sha. bt as it is. . its your life and you own it, let it be driven for you - so far it suits you.
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by javalove(m): 3:19pm On Mar 17, 2010
coolguyz:

still falling down the respect ladder. . . . real pity u could be easily influenced and pushed around on what is best for you to do embarassed. can't you be decisive and choose the path you want? you rily are a shadow from what i initially thot of yu. . .too bad sha. bt as it is. . its your life and you own it, let it be driven for you - so far it suits you.

Haba. .! kilagbe kileju. . i steal car radio u dey toss tyre rim. . grin

U dont know me 1 but. . i sent those messages on my own accord and while i agree it was wrong, i didnt feel any remorse one bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! walai talai!!!!

I did it and I can repeat it again if need be!!!

Stop saying i was pushed or tossed, nobody pushed me!!!

Or you dont know why Modenine is one of my role models in life? Its because of self belief and self confidence, going all out to get what he wants without fear of criticisms or hate. . and the same principle is working for me (in my life now). . .so leave the issue of push or toss out of this. . .

I stick to my guns!!!

And those who know me wella would probably give you a slap for saying Javalove was pushed. . .I'm a goal getter oooo, so berra know now

Re: Apology To Ruggedman by Krayola(m): 3:29pm On Mar 17, 2010
@ javalove. Abeg no mind these agents of SATANI shocked . U did the noble thing. wink
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by skfa1: 3:53pm On Mar 17, 2010
"Ruggedman RuggedyBaba Lukman Idealist Jaji has apologised and i apologise too for putting him thru what i did.My people pls forgive him.I just want to say that if you dont like a particular artist or his music you dont have to insult the artist or his music cos thats not a way to show love to who ever you do like.God bless us all as we respect each other.
Yesterday at 10:30 "
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by tavarez(f): 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2010
skfa1:

"Ruggedman RuggedyBaba Lukman Idealist Jaji has apologised and i apologise too for putting him thru what i did.My people pls forgive him.I just want to say that if you dont like a particular artist or his music you dont have to insult the artist or his music cos thats not a way to show love to who ever you do like.God bless us all as we respect each other.
Yesterday at 10:30 "

you wey no dey follow thread go just come fill am up with nonsense this very post has been published approximately 5 mins after Micheal stevens posted that on his facebook update , u should follow threads before u start making irrelevant contributions

OFOKA where u go nah?

WE DO IT FOR THE LOVE

#nowplaying Nico Gravity Finish Timaya Season2
Re: Apology To Ruggedman by eros(m): 4:48pm On Mar 17, 2010
Javalove, you had it coming to ya. Nice one son, you did the right thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tosin Jegede Back With A Bang(Her New Look After 20 Years) / His Name Is Musze(Maxwell) / All You Need To Know About On Air Personality Kemi Smallz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.