Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,975 members, 7,873,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

BREAKING!! Gov.willie Obiano Spotted Running Away From Campaign Ground(photo) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / BREAKING!! Gov.willie Obiano Spotted Running Away From Campaign Ground(photo) (1168 Views)

Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) / Weird Toyota Camry Spotted In Edo State (Photos) / Anambra Governor, Obiano's Official Bullet-Proof Car (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!! Gov.willie Obiano Spotted Running Away From Campaign Ground(photo) by Igboblog: 6:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
According to reports coming to our news desk have it that Governor Willie Obiano and His team were chased away from Campaign ground in Orumba this afternoon.
9News Nigeria learnt that this is coming after the traditional rulers in the local government jointly called for the boycott of Gov Obiano’s campaign in the area base on the fact that his government neglected the people of Orumba.
This is second in a series now. The first one at Onitsha South Local Govt where the Chairman of the council, Emeka Asoanya and Secretary of the Party, Noel Udeoji were robbed of cash and valuables.
Ndi Anambra are getting set for the real game.
Details later.

Source : http://www.9newsng.com/breaking-gov-willie-obiano-spotted-running-away-from-campaign-groundphoto/

Re: BREAKING!! Gov.willie Obiano Spotted Running Away From Campaign Ground(photo) by ArchangeLucifer: 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
Mankind will be completely under my whip of flames soon.

I am the Light of this world.

I am the Prince of the East.

Chaos and turmoil will descend on all who defy me. To the last worthless mortal...
Re: BREAKING!! Gov.willie Obiano Spotted Running Away From Campaign Ground(photo) by Darkseid(m): 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Can Thiss Work In Nigeria? / Volunteer Needed For This Project / Buying A Car: Auctionexport, Toks, Naija Used?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.