Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,225 members, 7,904,049 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 07:33 AM

Can Someone Get Married To His Friends Ex Girlfriend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Someone Get Married To His Friends Ex Girlfriend (463 Views)

A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame / Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him / Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Get Married To His Friends Ex Girlfriend by ronathel: 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hello friends, how will it sound or what is the possibility of a man asking for a hand in marriage to a lady his long time male friend has had affair with before. What is the problem likely to be encountered, is there much negativity. Finally I want to know if its right.thanks

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Get Married To His Friends Ex Girlfriend by Pinkfriday(f): 6:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
As long as both of u are in love and ready for marriage, den it's cool. Don't mind what people say, it's ur life.

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Get Married To His Friends Ex Girlfriend by Eazie351(m): 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
Someone?...yea someone can! But definitely not me. Ptueh!! Not when i know how well she‘s been screwed. *shakes head* not!!!

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Get Married To His Friends Ex Girlfriend by ImaIma1(f): 12:01am On Oct 27, 2017
Well...as long as both people are serious and ready to face any opposition or badmouthing.

My husband did it!! He married his very close friend's ex.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pregnancy Prank On Nigerian Mum / Bizzare: I Love Satan,i Worship Him , A Young Man "Confesses " / Nanny Abducted 2 Lagos School Children.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.