Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:19 AM

Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) (47888 Views)

The Moment Top Dignitaries Arrived Atiku's Campaign Ground In Lagos / Aisha Buhari At Nsime Ekere Campaign Ground In Uyo (Photos) / Osun Rerun; Security Operatives Force Residents To Lay On The Ground. Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by ratcockoduduwa: 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
fiizznation:
You are still in lalaland my friend. Tony Nwoye will come out victorious by the special grace of God. You guys can only wail after INEC must have already declared him as the winner of the free and fair election.
I will personally destroy any thing associated with apc in anambra if apc attempts rigging anambra state. Woe betide you if you are an apc rigging agent you won't live to share your experience. To before warned is to before armed.

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by MXrap: 7:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
Chike why are you cursed? Who told you anyone is being chased here?

Kingsley1000:
how I wish all our politicians will Be chased like this

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by Clerverly: 7:34pm On Oct 26, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by MXrap: 7:34pm On Oct 26, 2017
ratcockoduduwa:

I will personally destroy any thing associated with apc in anambra if apc attempts rigging anambra state. Woe betide you if you are an apc rigging agent you won't live to share your experience. To before warned is to before armed.

APC is alien to Anambrans. Anambra people hates the cultist Tony and APC.

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by tinsel: 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
They have transfered their nonsense ipob propaganda news to Anambra election

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by ratcockoduduwa: 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
MXrap:

APC is alien to Anambrans. Anambra people hates the cultist Tony and APC.
Eziokwu.

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
Cc, lalasticlala

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by mightyhazel: 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2017

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by jamace(m): 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2017

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by Kingsley1000(m): 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
MXrap:
Chike why are you cursed? Who told you anyone is being chased here?

[s][/s]
I didn't say anyone was chased,I mean our polithiefcians need to Be treated with such disdain
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by Kingsley1000(m): 8:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
mightyhazel:
u come resemble this goat
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by MXrap: 8:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
Chike stop fooling yourself.

Kingsley1000:
I didn't say anyone was chased,I mean our polithiefcians need to Be treated with such disdain
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by mightyhazel: 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
Kingsley1000:
u come resemble this goat
na horse be dat, okpe

oya carry mirror mk u tell me agsin who be like goat

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by olamil43: 8:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
get the best prices from different stores on [url]quickfinda.com[/url]
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by cashlurd(m): 8:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
He is gradually running out of office but he does not know....

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by sukkot: 8:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
speaking of which, nobodys speaks about nnamdi kanu again lmao. the nigga is yesterdays news

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
APGA will win with a landslide, PDP 2nd APC 3rd UPP 4th and PPA 5th in that order

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by naijamafioso: 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
mumu governor

check my signature for free bitcoins
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by Ndukings: 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
Clerverly:

Yul Stands no chance in the election because of his party and the nature politics being played in south east...it is not for the level headed...

Even if he doesn't win this year, he will win next time.
Buhari contested 4 times remember

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by mexxmoney: 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2017
Clerverly:
grin grin grin grin grin

Honestly at this time it is better for Governor Obiano To Throw In The towel!

Can He Withstand The Forces Of Dr. Tony Nwoye On The Day Of The Election, While The Rigging Will Be Going On The Police Will Look The Other Way...
Nobody Will Fight For Obiano That Day!

Immediately The Result Is Announced, Peter Obi Would Congratulate Tony Nwoye and Obiano Heads To Court......
Continue dreaming

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by mexxmoney: 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
fiizznation:
Haha.... Shege Dan bura'uba. Wannan Anambra state dindai, sai mun kwache shi da ga hannun APGA. grin

Sai Tony Nwoye
Sai Apc

Yalla Yalla!!! grin

Continue dreaming

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by manci(m): 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
chased him why if you don't respect him don't you respect ojukwu picture on his clothe too
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by Imo1stson: 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
Tony Nwoye will not do anything much different from what Obiano is already doing. People must understand that there is less money for capital projects now and it's impossible to work everywhere at the same time.

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by charliman2012: 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
APGA we know. APC /Tony Nwoye a know cultist should come and rig. Ask them what happened to them in Rivers state.

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by able20(m): 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
FarahAideed:
This is how we will chase Buhari away come 2019
Buhari will chase himself away
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by Ndukings: 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
APGA will win with a landslide, PDP 2nd APC 3rd UPP 4th and PPA 5th in that order

From past experience, Second tenure is not always good. It is then we begin to know their true colour.
Rochas did well in the 1st tenure, fashola, etc..

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by coluka: 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
Clerverly:
grin grin grin grin grin

Honestly at this time it is better for Governor Obiano To Throw In The towel!

Can He Withstand The Forces Of Dr. Tony Nwoye On The Day Of The Election, While The Rigging Will Be Going On The Police Will Look The Other Way...
Nobody Will Fight For Obiano That Day!

Immediately The Result Is Announced, Peter Obi Would Congratulate Tony Nwoye and Obiano Heads To Court......

Ignorance is bliss. What you're wishing is impossible. Stop living in a fool's Paradise

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
Ndukings:

From past experience, Second tenure is not always good. It is then we begin to know their true colour.
Rochas did well in the 1st tenure, fashola, etc..
yes but the devil you know, is better than the angel you don't, at least he pays salaries as at when due and is trying his best to improve the lives of Ndi Anambra

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by MXrap: 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2017
Abagworo your input on Anambra is not needed go and face your useless Imo state..you can even take Tony along with you to Imo state. APC can never be allowed an inch in Anambra to derail our development and advancement.

Imo1stson:
Tony Nwoye will not do anything much different from what Obiano is already doing. People must understand that there is less money for capital projects now and it's impossible to work everywhere at the same time.
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by ruffDiamond: 9:04pm On Oct 26, 2017
Even though I'm pro APC, na obiano must win.I don't have any problem with him .he's fit, political ly matured and capable .I ve watched him and I know what I'm talking about.he's got ball and yet humble .obiano is our man. haterz know where to go tongue

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by correctguy101(m): 9:04pm On Oct 26, 2017
Ordinary small run turned to news.
All these cut and sew bloggers, una weh done o grin

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) by Handsomecole(m): 9:04pm On Oct 26, 2017
We are no longer interested in this village gathering called APGA a gathering that has refused to grow. We connecting Anambra to the national grid of Nigerian politics . Tony Nwoye all the way.

Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] / Buhari Approves Special Salary For Teachers / Man Dumps Sack Of Ammunition In Anambra, Flees