Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret (46546 Views)

Buhari Expresses Worry Over High Price Of Food Items / President Buhari Expresses Joy Over APC’s Majority Win In The Senate / Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by bonymandude(m): 7:05am On Oct 27, 2017
next time wen we here "change" na run we go pick.......

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Oblang(m): 7:12am On Oct 27, 2017
Sorry about what. Do all this ppl think Gej or Pdp would have avert recession even when things have been going negative b4 their exit...smh
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by PierreDeFermath(m): 7:26am On Oct 27, 2017
She is beautiful .
No be only you o,even him wife say she no go campaign for am for 2019 again if him continue like this.
I also campaigned for the wicked dullard in 2015 too not knowing that he's a big disappointment
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by samsof1: 7:28am On Oct 27, 2017
buhari com carry you for your papa house?he don't even know if you dey exist,bad bele people.
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by thundafire: 7:31am On Oct 27, 2017
Where dat old idiot 4 NIGER DELTA dey hide, remembering dey old swine saying fuel will be sold at 40 naira
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by geedup(m): 7:33am On Oct 27, 2017
what about that old woman that donated all her life savings to buhari and was celebrated? Am done mehn!
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Letoma(m): 7:59am On Oct 27, 2017
andyoscar:
Tinubu quitness regards buhari government shows dat is sorry for his stupidty. Thats wat i tink

you are very CORRECT.
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by ajebuter(f): 8:14am On Oct 27, 2017
Flashh:
Not only you, who regretted it.

Those who trekked unko? grin

Not forgetting those who 'donated' their entire life saving and pension to 'pay' for his nomination ticket....

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by newoffer: 8:24am On Oct 27, 2017
Opposition Parry u called them.
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by horllyma(m): 8:27am On Oct 27, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Go back to romance section because your mates are not here

Your brain is fixated on physical features while here we deal on mental intelligence .
That's kinda too ash

Sorry you are not welcomed here
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Ngokafor(f): 8:29am On Oct 27, 2017
NubiLove:
Buhari was a better option than Jonathan but he was NOT the best for Nigeria... 2019 let us hope someone credible comes out, so we are not stuck with Buhari.

Buhari was never a better option than Jonathan....A dead Jonathan was/is better than a breathing buhari..Take that to the bank because facts speak for themselves.
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Ngokafor(f): 8:31am On Oct 27, 2017
I pity those still hallicinuting that the will vote buhari out in 2019 same way they did Jonathan in 2015....Except bubu kicks the bucket or refuses to come back,there is no way you lots can vote him out..

Free and Fair elections has 'gone with the wind' with Jonathan's admin.
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Taiwo20(m): 8:41am On Oct 27, 2017
the funny part is that she bought the fuel at Jonatan's regime price.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by monex(m): 8:45am On Oct 27, 2017
Sirjamo:
No, I won't die before him, cos he's old enough to be my grandfather and he's my leader . It's you and your likes who are more likely to die early and untimely because of your unnecessary hatred and bigotry.
Take my warning for free: The nest six years might be the longest of your miserable life, cos it's going to be Buhari in Aso Rock ruling over your sorry ass, and you, an ordinary citizen and there is nothing you can do about it.

do you realise Buhari is to serve him and not the other way round.

He is Buhari's employer. It is this kind of civics we need to be teaching.
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by tonguengineer(m): 9:07am On Oct 27, 2017
iamJ:
see her face like dr seuss character

[img]https://media./images/8e459cd9006ca6bed31b08f4b2a180e0/tenor.gif[/img]

Buhari is not ur problem, if you're confused

Grab a mirror biko and shut up

Sai baba forever

#No Filter Attitude

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by tonguengineer(m): 9:11am On Oct 27, 2017
iamJ:
see her face like dr seuss character

[img]https://media./images/8e459cd9006ca6bed31b08f4b2a180e0/tenor.gif[/img]

Buhari is not ur problem, if you're confused

Grab a mirror biko and shut up
There is only two things that I fan deduce fro this your senseless post.......
It is either common sense is an alien to u or there is a relaxer in or brain

A certified zombie spotted

Sai baba forever

#No Filter Attitude

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by kaymandak(m): 9:38am On Oct 27, 2017
Buhari till 2023.. His two meaningful years in office must not be compared to a woeful 16 years of PDP ..
I see a better Nigeria under PMB just wait for it, for the haters, u r free to cast your votes come 2019 and let's see the winning team.
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Nukilia: 9:53am On Oct 27, 2017
Oblang:
Sorry about what. Do all this ppl think Gej or Pdp would have avert recession even when things have been going negative b4 their exit...smh

Do you think things are going positive @ the moment

You don't get it... It is called PROPAGANDA .....
The APC were firing on all pistons, jumping from place to place painting a gloomy situation so that Nigerians can vote for them, now they're there but can't stop blaming the past administration for their incompetency.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Nukilia: 9:55am On Oct 27, 2017
kaymandak:
Buhari till 2023.. His two meaningful years in office must not be compared to a woeful 16 years of PDP ..
I see a better Nigeria under PMB just wait for it, for the haters, u r free to cast your votes come 2019 and let's see the winning team.

Must everything be about HATERS? The truth stares you in the face but you become apologetic to incompetent folks.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by musa234(m): 9:56am On Oct 27, 2017
My dear.. I do regret, my entire family members regret, my friends regret.. We don't need a perfect president but a president who is Miles better that baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 27, 2017
y she com dey tell us?
na ppu like dis dey regret goin/marryin a dude... stay wt ya decision no mata wat....it s ya choice. u werent coaxed

Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Nukilia: 10:01am On Oct 27, 2017
Ngokafor:

I pity those still hallicinuting that the will vote buhari out in 2019 same way they did Jonathan in 2015....Except bubu kicks the bucket or refuses to come back,there is no way you lots can vote him out..Free and Fair elections has 'gone with the wind' with Jonathan's admin.

The world is full of surprises.... Don't pity anybody because Nigerians are unpredictable. It will shock you to see PMB out even though he rigs the election... Its still the same old trick we are used to. The ants in aso rock will start crawling out of their holes next year, ready to dole out money to their party faithfuls but it won't work...
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Sirjamo: 10:04am On Oct 27, 2017
monex:

do you realise Buhari is to serve him and not the other way round.

He is Buhari's employer. It is this kind of civics we need to be teaching.
Who's talking about service here. Weren't you thought "Social Stratification" in your junior high schools.
That dude has just been stratified, there is a big difference between a President and an ordinary citizen, am sure you know that.
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by bikefab(m): 10:15am On Oct 27, 2017
Una never see anitin...
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by kaymandak(m): 10:24am On Oct 27, 2017
Nukilia:

Must everything be about HATERS? The truth stares you in the face but you become apologetic to incompetent folks.
Absolutely you're one indeed,, I wonder your level of attraction with the word HATERS if a minute part of such ingredients are not embedded in you.
Anyone who can not see the good foundation being laid by our President for a greater future but speak evil of the man rather than to kick against destinies and economic wasters like PDP are HATERS.
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Oblang(m): 10:37am On Oct 27, 2017
Nukilia:

Do you think things are going positive @ the moment

You don't get it... It is called PROPAGANDA .....
The APC were firing on all pistons, jumping from place to place painting a gloomy situation so that Nigerians can vote for them, now they're there but can't stop blaming the past administration for their incompetency.

No there are some things i can see differently about this administration that has not been in the past. U may not agree with me but i must tell u there are some kind of willingness to do things right. yes everything is not positive and thats because Nigeria has not been working fine for a very long time. The social intervention programs of this govt is one that is void of propaganda because yes i ve seen ppl who i truely know they are not well connected and are benefiting. we ve seen govt in the past that promise similar things but ended up doing nothing. we cant have everything gloomy in one day my brother. lets try to focus on efforts and not events and less of tribal sentiments.
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Nukilia: 10:48am On Oct 27, 2017
Oblang:

No there are some things i can see differently about this administration that has not been in the past. U may not agree with me but i must tell u there are some kind of willingness to do things right. yes everything is not positive and thats because Nigeria has not been working fine for a very long time. The social intervention programs of this govt is one that is void of propaganda because yes i ve seen ppl who i truely know they are not well connected and are benefiting. we ve seen govt in the past that promise similar things but ended up doing nothing. we cant have everything gloomy in one day my brother. lets try to focus on efforts and not events and less of tribal sentiments.

@ Oblang one love ... We are the citizens and I believe we must always voice out our displeasure about the things we see that are inconsistent with the values our political parties claims they have.
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Nukilia: 10:52am On Oct 27, 2017
kaymandak:

Absolutely you're one indeed,, I wonder your level of attraction with the word HATERS if a minute part of such ingredients are not embedded in you.
Anyone who can not see the good foundation being laid by our President for a greater future but speak evil of the man rather than to kick against destinies and economic wasters like PDP are HATERS.

grin grin Guy, I am not party to all these your PDP-APC argument on Nairaland, I am for good governance. One love
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Fongido(m): 10:56am On Oct 27, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Go back to romance section because your mates are not here

Your brain is fixated on physical features while here we deal on mental intelligence .

Sorry you are not welcomed here
You're guilty of murder.
you just murdered someone this early morning. this murder deserves appreciation. Well done
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by kaymandak(m): 11:53am On Oct 27, 2017
Nukilia:

grin grin Guy, I am not party to all these your PDP-APC argument on Nairaland, I am for good governance. One love
Then wait for the kingdom of God, here on earth, you need politics to select a leader
Re: Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret by Nukilia: 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
kaymandak:

Then wait for the kingdom of God, here on earth, you need politics to select a leader

grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-commissioner Snubs His Brother In Bayelsa. See What Happened Next. Photos / Minimum Wage: Details Of New Adjustment Formula Agreed By FG, Labour / ISWAP Takes Over Chibok Girls, Leah Sharibu From Shekau's Faction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.