Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,834 members, 7,889,781 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:21 PM

Indian Twin Kids Joined At The Skull Have Been Successfully Separated (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Indian Twin Kids Joined At The Skull Have Been Successfully Separated (Photos) (47969 Views)

Turkey: Conjoined Twin Babies Successfully Separated After 27-Hour Operation / Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican / Conjoined Twins Successfully Separated In Abuja Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Twin Kids Joined At The Skull Have Been Successfully Separated (Photos) by brandonobi(m): 9:35am On Oct 27, 2017
they should be grateful to the surgeons and whoever made it possible for them to be treated, let them know where real help comes from

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Twin Kids Joined At The Skull Have Been Successfully Separated (Photos) by emmyN(m): 9:32am On Oct 28, 2017
May God preserve them in life and health
Re: Indian Twin Kids Joined At The Skull Have Been Successfully Separated (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 9:32am On Oct 28, 2017
shocked
Kudos to the doctors
But their head will remain shapeless
Re: Indian Twin Kids Joined At The Skull Have Been Successfully Separated (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 9:32am On Oct 28, 2017
All these thank God nonsense I'm reading is really annoying, why should "God" make them like that in the first place? And why didn't he separate them himself especially seeing how the parents and the children were auffering? instead of waiting for 30 doctors to put their all into the surgery?
This thank God rubbish needs to stop.

7 Likes

Re: Indian Twin Kids Joined At The Skull Have Been Successfully Separated (Photos) by tiwasiaife(m): 9:32am On Oct 28, 2017
Harbeyg09:
Alihamdulilahi for successful operation

This language is often used by Terrorists please stop scaring people with Alihamdulilahi
Re: Indian Twin Kids Joined At The Skull Have Been Successfully Separated (Photos) by DonMcek: 9:35am On Oct 28, 2017
Happened in India and taken care of in India.
Common headache in Nigeria is taken care off abroad.
When can Nigeria live up.
Quick recovery to d twins... My prayer
Re: Indian Twin Kids Joined At The Skull Have Been Successfully Separated (Photos) by gozie112(m): 9:37am On Oct 28, 2017
Explorer the wicked thread producer grin grin
Re: Indian Twin Kids Joined At The Skull Have Been Successfully Separated (Photos) by wyqay: 9:39am On Oct 28, 2017
God is Great
Re: Indian Twin Kids Joined At The Skull Have Been Successfully Separated (Photos) by chineduemmao: 9:39am On Oct 28, 2017
Thanks to Ben Carson
Re: Indian Twin Kids Joined At The Skull Have Been Successfully Separated (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 9:39am On Oct 28, 2017
People wen dey make use of wetin God give dem, God is great
Re: Indian Twin Kids Joined At The Skull Have Been Successfully Separated (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 28, 2017
If this happened in Nigeria then it's the devil's work so next thing is fasting and praying.
Re: Indian Twin Kids Joined At The Skull Have Been Successfully Separated (Photos) by d33types: 9:40am On Oct 28, 2017
smithsydny:
most of this things are defections cost by the same parents things dey take in during pregnancy.. Reason y atenantal is good. No drugs and food to take.

Such babies were formed like this at conception.it is not what the mother took during pregnancy that caused it

1 Like

Re: Indian Twin Kids Joined At The Skull Have Been Successfully Separated (Photos) by Ugonero(m): 9:40am On Oct 28, 2017
God is not our mate oooooo
Re: Indian Twin Kids Joined At The Skull Have Been Successfully Separated (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 9:42am On Oct 28, 2017
Too much complain here instead of joy. Human now fighting God. If say human can see God no be small gbege ohhoo undecided

1 Like

Re: Indian Twin Kids Joined At The Skull Have Been Successfully Separated (Photos) by BakireBulmaker: 9:42am On Oct 28, 2017
McGg:
cool grin

wow science making life easy since wey nyash begin dey back

let me hear someone say godgrin

God created the doctors.

And he gave them understanding.

Go to hell!

3 Likes

Re: Indian Twin Kids Joined At The Skull Have Been Successfully Separated (Photos) by Michaelpresh(m): 9:43am On Oct 28, 2017
God bless Ben Carson

2 Likes

Re: Indian Twin Kids Joined At The Skull Have Been Successfully Separated (Photos) by givenny(f): 9:45am On Oct 28, 2017
Glory be to Alimighty God for sucessful surgery. I wish you quick recovery
Re: Indian Twin Kids Joined At The Skull Have Been Successfully Separated (Photos) by BakireBulmaker: 9:46am On Oct 28, 2017
Daeylar:
All these thank God nonsense I'm reading is really annoying, why should "God" make them like that in the first place? And why didn't he separate them himself especially seeing how the parents and the children were auffering? instead of waiting for 30 doctors to put their all into the surgery?
This thank God rubbish needs to stop.

The Bible says 'in everything give thanks'.

Asking stupid questions won't stop us.

Safe journey to hell!

3 Likes

Re: Indian Twin Kids Joined At The Skull Have Been Successfully Separated (Photos) by chineduemmao: 9:48am On Oct 28, 2017
Nigerians claiming atheist without real understanding of atheism or argument...lol.

3 Likes

Re: Indian Twin Kids Joined At The Skull Have Been Successfully Separated (Photos) by itsandi(m): 9:48am On Oct 28, 2017
Nice job smiley
Re: Indian Twin Kids Joined At The Skull Have Been Successfully Separated (Photos) by itsandi(m): 9:49am On Oct 28, 2017
Nice job smiley cool
Re: Indian Twin Kids Joined At The Skull Have Been Successfully Separated (Photos) by claremont(m): 9:52am On Oct 28, 2017
TheArchangel:
I get that. And not all defect are caused by "what they take during pregnancy". The contaminated environment, radiation from chemical companies and lots of them has a major part in congenital and teratogenic effect on fetus.
My post is meant for the "thank God" crews. Why allow it to happen then wait back for humans to do the corrections , what happened to " intelligent design and everything created by God is beautiful religious"mantra?.

Impressive.
Re: Indian Twin Kids Joined At The Skull Have Been Successfully Separated (Photos) by Tobium1(m): 9:56am On Oct 28, 2017
Soooo graphic!!!
Re: Indian Twin Kids Joined At The Skull Have Been Successfully Separated (Photos) by koolaid87: 10:01am On Oct 28, 2017
phintohlar:
Hian, orisi risi

Which one is hian

Were leyin omo isin yin sha
Re: Indian Twin Kids Joined At The Skull Have Been Successfully Separated (Photos) by spyroet(m): 10:03am On Oct 28, 2017
To all the women in the world I hail dee una day try abeg, if am lookin at some pregnant women I just wonder the pains n sufferin they must have been passin tru not to talk of this one, I will never beat my wife even though she offend me I will always love and care for her till the end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Twin Kids Joined At The Skull Have Been Successfully Separated (Photos) by Augustap(f): 10:06am On Oct 28, 2017
McGg:
cool grin

wow science making life easy since wey nyash begin dey back

let me hear someone say godgrin
GOD...come and beat me grin

1 Like

Re: Indian Twin Kids Joined At The Skull Have Been Successfully Separated (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 28, 2017
This is why we should focus more on science more than so called religion..
Re: Indian Twin Kids Joined At The Skull Have Been Successfully Separated (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 28, 2017
Great feat again
Re: Indian Twin Kids Joined At The Skull Have Been Successfully Separated (Photos) by HzRF(m): 10:08am On Oct 28, 2017
LadySarah:
God!
how they survived in the belly is a mystery to ne

That of course is a misery
Re: Indian Twin Kids Joined At The Skull Have Been Successfully Separated (Photos) by juman(m): 10:13am On Oct 28, 2017
Subhanallah.

The wonderful God.
Re: Indian Twin Kids Joined At The Skull Have Been Successfully Separated (Photos) by columbus007(m): 10:16am On Oct 28, 2017
Where they fighting in the womb undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Pay Extra Money To Have Sex With Prostitutes In Abuja Without Condoms - FACA / What Is Causing The Too Much Heat In Nigeria? / Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.