Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,706 members, 7,941,691 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:33 AM

The Aftermath Of Rapture - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Aftermath Of Rapture (13363 Views)

How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 / 50 Comprehensive Signs Of Rapture And End-times / The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by spongeisback: 9:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
MistadeRegal:

And you think this is hilarious?
Repent and be converted.
Give your heart to know Wisdom and you will understand the mystery of the End of the world.

Do not mention me if you have nothing important or sensible to say. Be warned.
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by otr1(m): 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
Akin1212:

As a talk and do person, I will show you your errors. I will start from this post I just quoted.

I guess in your village, you people spell arrogance as arogance, your stupidity is really legendary.

Wake up is spelled with spacing between wake and up, but again what do you know?

In the screenshot below, you will see more of your errors, let me now address your legendary stupidity a bit.
The first picture shows how unintelligent you are. the statement should have been "Don't we all have beliefs? Looks like we are all sheeps to someone" But then, your foolery extends to your understanding of concord.
So in your backward mind, there is anything like 'sheeps' in english? And I don't think that's a 'typo', is it? Like I said earlier, making childish and unconfirmed claims here won't change your fortune. I won't engage in a d*ck-measuring contest, but trust me, you don't measure up to anything close.
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by Akin1212(m): 10:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
otr1:
So in your backward mind, there is anything like 'sheeps' in english? And I don't think that's a 'typo', is it? Like I said earlier, making childish and unconfirmed claims here won't change your fortune. I won't engage in a d*ck-measuring contest, but trust me, you don't measure up to anything close.

Lol, deal with it bro, I'm done typing to you and quoting you. But you made another error here, English is a proper noun, always endure to type its first letter in Capitals. Yeah, I measure longer bro, farther than close. Just deal with it in any way you can. You can cry over it, that's one way.
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by paxonel(m): 1:32am On Oct 30, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
So educate us on the something different...i am not a "Church" person...but i came in contact with reality.If you were deceived by whatsoever,the Scriptures are there...Now how would you explain Joseph revealing himself to his brothers but first taking in his egyptian bride to the mount Olive prophecy in tandem with Rev 14?
We were not talking about Joseph, he came up with rapture which is a pure misconception adopted by many christians, but today educated christians are gradually understanding all figurative languages of the bible which are not something hidden anymore(as pastors are presenting them in churches today thereby putting a vast number of people in confusion),cos Jesus says nothing is hidden under the sun that will not come to manifest.
People are gradually knowing the truth about rapture.
The word rapture is not found anywhere in the bible.
All the scriptures that were used to arive at the fictional doctrine were all stressing on something else totally different.
Rather, humans were to remain on this earth and replish it, which is the original sensible reason God created man(Adam) in Genesis, which we all are already into by default.
Loving our fellow humans, profounding solutions to problems politically or otherwise and living happily here on earth forever(The kingdom of God is already on earth right now as we are talking. Col 1:13)
And not to be raptured into mystery.
A scripture says by one man(Adam) sin came to the earth and by one man(Christ) sin was taken away from the earth.
So Christ did not come to earth to die in vain at the end everything is been destroyed one day by rapture.
If you have anything to tell us about Joseph in relation to revelation i know nothing about that grin
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by otr1(m): 9:09am On Oct 30, 2017
Akin1212:

Lol, deal with it bro, I'm done typing to you and quoting you. But you made another error here, English is a proper noun, always endure to type its first letter in Capitals. Yeah, I measure longer bro, farther than close. Just deal with it in any way you can. You can cry over it, that's one way.
You're still not saying anything new here. And yes, I decided not to follow the rule because I was busy. At the end of the day, English is still english right? But you, Mr. Know All, it's a shame you enjoy calling people "sheeps". Let's not forget why you're here. To attack people and call them all sort of names because of their belief (this is exactly what terrorists do with bombs). First, you don't know the correct number of years that makes a generation (so much for being intelligent). Secondly, on Matthew 24:34, it turns out that you're the ignorant and uninformed one. You still don't know jack about what you're up against. Cure your ignorance first.
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by Akin1212(m): 9:38am On Oct 30, 2017
otr1:
You're still not saying anything new here. And yes, I decided not to follow the rule because I was busy. At the end of the day, English is still english right? But you, Mr. Know All, it's a shame you enjoy calling people "sheeps". Let's not forget why you're here. To attack people and call them all sort of names because of their belief (this is exactly what terrorists do with bombs). First, you don't know the correct number of years that makes a generation (so much for being intelligent). Secondly, on Matthew 24:34, it turns out that you're the ignorant and uninformed one. You still don't know jack about what you're up against. Cure your ignorance first.

I'm done with you. Chew your incredible intelligence or shove it up your ass, it's Monday, a man got to work and set his path right.
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:39am On Oct 30, 2017
[quote author=BlaqCoffee109 post=61873302]but ofcourse i am a sheep...i am birthed by the Lamb of GOD,who is also The Lion of The Tribe of Judah...that makes me a lion... but you are no bear or lion;you are just a goat...now this is allegory in terms.That given,when HE spoke of generation that was prophetically in reference to this godless,abominable and perverse generation...'but would you know that?again i say,look around you.[/quote

That is the way brother.... We are offspring's of the Lamb of God].
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by Ahamefuna0001(m): 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
The pic on ur dp is from what movie?
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by Hier(m): 5:51am On Oct 31, 2017
Precious Jesus Jesus, I commit as many have have viewed this thread before the mercy seat, cause them to know you, let them hunger and thirst for you, let them see you face to face and testify that you are God, Father, we believe you will do as I said, because you would that all men be saved. Heal them, let them see and connect to expositors of the word,I pray for Ivy and Ekpereaka, Chiamaka and as many that are looking up to me for Spiritual nutriment, that you fill them with the knowledge of your will in all wisdom and spiritual unferstanding. I know when I pray, you always hear.
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by MistadeRegal(m): 8:46am On Nov 01, 2017
spongeisback:

Do not mention me if you have nothing important or sensible to say. Be warned.
I see the impact of my signature in your words and life. Glad I'm a source of inspiration to you. Give your heart to know Wisdom.
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by Hier(m): 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2017
Hier:

The best invitation is $&##$%%##@$ dgsf

Winning Souls for God

Invitation to Heaven on earth

Dollytio4real

dollytin4real:
ok am a full time winners member, pls u are invite 4 SHILOH 2017 today by 7pm
Hier:

The best invitation is $&##$%%##@$ dgsf

Winning Souls for God

Invitation to Heaven on earth

okay, Dollytio4real, Papa once had this Shiloh program, themed Heaven On Earth, the stickers are flying about, tell us what Heaven On Earth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Faith – By Rev. Kenneth E. Hagin / Judas And Demas: Examining Verses People Use To Say One Can Lose His Salvation / Submit Your 2013 Prayer Request To TB Joshua Via Facebook!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.