Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:08 AM

President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner (45736 Views)

House Leadership: PDP Mounts Pressure On Dogara To Accept Minority Leader / Saraki And Dogara Spotted At Buhari’s Inauguration: Caption The Picture / Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by aariwa(m): 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
One of the first signs that he wants to go for second term ie hobnobbing with people he deemed corrupt and even inviting them to dinner at his own instance

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by adeniyi55: 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
cheesy
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by lollmaolol(m): 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
Wisdomkosi:
Which one we go believe? Naija don tire me Abeg grin grin

Lol

Naija no tire you reach me
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
smiley ... why the beef? lol... grin
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by iamkneeyi: 10:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
Abeg make una discuss assent of Peace Corp bill...
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by nte31(m): 10:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
ok its gud
the way to a mans heart is through his stomach
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by Gudfrie(m): 10:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
Naff24:
But they said they left angrily earlier na, why dem con go back? Dem must be Ebinna grin
Na bloggers dirty handjob

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by talk2percy(m): 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
So they later turned back?? Long throats. But wetin them they even chop sef
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by omogin(f): 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
Won't save you from impeachment

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by Gudfrie(m): 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
kahal29:
President @MBuhari is hosting Senate President, Sen. @BukolaSaraki and Speaker HoR, Rt. Hon. @YakubDogara to a private dinner.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/923653544129040385?p=v
All this bloggers.......na lie go finish una
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by Manlikepapply: 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
How far with you guys?
Which should we believe?
Mtchew!!!
Anyway, Nigerian government is a total joke, sadly it's not funny at all.
Maybe we should stop hearing the news sef....
All the bloggers/media won't let us forget the whole thing.

kahal29:
President @MBuhari is hosting Senate President, Sen. @BukolaSaraki and Speaker HoR, Rt. Hon. @YakubDogara to a private dinner.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/923653544129040385?p=v
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
Why Saraki and Abba Kyari come dey look eah other like that?

Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by BabaCommander: 10:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
Naff24:
See dem.... Space booker grin grin grin

tongue
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by somehow: 10:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
Most Nigerians too dey lie, hence the numerous rumors via blogs etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by Okoyiboz3: 10:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
So, it's Nestlé water they use 3 Billion to buy every year?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by damola311: 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
COS looks sad

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by Nukilia: 11:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
WealthPhillips:
Am I the only one that noticed this was tweeted by 1:52pm?

And you call it Dinner...

Lol, what do I know sef?

Shebi I am just a nairalander...

You're smart! grin
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by dustydee: 11:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
WealthPhillips:

Lol, what do I know sef?

dinner
ˈdɪnə/Submit
noun
the main meal of the day, taken either around midday or in the evening.
synonyms: evening meal, supper, main meal, repast; More
a formal evening meal, typically one in honour of a person or event.
synonyms: evening meal, supper, main meal, repast; More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by Dearlord(m): 11:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
I hope that nothing comes out from that their dinner.

If not Na recession season 2 we dey head go

...we all don know say this Regim no dey joke with private dinner. grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by NEIGHBOUR(m): 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
Why is dat man on red cap looking at Saraki like dat? He has killed Saraki with dat his look.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by blacknp(m): 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
LMAyedun:
You see that man with red cap, he is a strong member of the cabal running the Gov't.

Buhari is the most overrated President in the history of human race.
They came back you for the dinner with the President,I know the news pained you severely after running your mouth earlier on?Fake news and your rush to assumption will give you High Blood Pressure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by able20(m): 11:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
BabaCommander:
Is he begging them not to impeach him? Buhari is a corrupt clanish bigoted jihadist dullarddd
Buhari has to beg and beg. He thought his initial gragra will save him.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
beef is over so soon... smiley
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by tpwealth(m): 11:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
Naff24:
But they said they left angrily earlier na, why dem con go back? Dem must be Ebinna grin
grin
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by tempest01(m): 11:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
NJ
WealthPhillips:

Lol, what do I know sef?

Your head dey there....I As checking my time too know it it corresponds, but it didn't. Which ultimately means that this is a right post at the wrong time. Our a right post at the wrong time
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by tiwiex(m): 11:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
WealthPhillips:

Lol, what do I know sef?

Definition of dinner for English Language Learners. : the main meal of the day. : a usually large formal event at which dinner is eaten. : a cooked and packaged meal that usually only needs to be heated before it is eaten. Could be in D afternoon too. People wrongly interchange dinner and supper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by Duru009(m): 11:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
Where is Osinbajo?
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by slimfairboy(m): 11:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
These people really think Nigerians are as dumb as they think! undecided
Re: President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner by tempest01(m): 11:56pm On Oct 26, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy / Buhari Meets Saraki Again In London / AMCON Officials Taking Over Ben Murray's Silverbird Cinema In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.