Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,571 members, 7,951,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 03:19 PM

.. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (21427 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 30, 2017
boiz2men:

Sorry for quoting u. I want to show my yeye programming colleagues. They are so lazy.
its okay, hope they've learnt.
Re: .. by Donaldduke2019(m): 8:19am On Oct 30, 2017
AlexandriaToria:

I had to deactivate. I needed a new me but new me can't ignore stood people yet(I'll change)
Lol....see how you attacked the guy.....well I feel he's a popular nairalander
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 30, 2017
AlexandriaToria:

Shut up. Stop talking like you were raised without manners. Funny enough this guy you are cursing now supported you.
That's my boyfriend. Benshammer didn't I tell you he is an arrogant beggar who is nothing and yet you chose to support him. You are the most transparent dumbass have come across. I am surprised you still have life in you till now. Donaldduke2019, this guy is a lazy stupid beggar who thinks the world revolves around him. Go watch 1000 ways to die and look for the least expensive way to die and pls save the media some stress by doing it close to your family. I don't think you would like them to borrow money to bury you. That will be fuckedddd up.
1000 ways is too small, 1 million ways to die in Africa will help though cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: .. by obisite: 9:59am On Oct 30, 2017
See person wey need help, cursing people here and there,, you couldn't even humble yourself towards your plea, showing arrogant here and there,, trust me, I will do willingly sponsor your for arrogant talent hunt, your endow with arrogant...

Im begining to wonder the kind of life you will live when you have some cash to do!!!

Your manner of approaching those countering your sincere(if sincere) plea is very very very bad, is worst sef...

Reading through,, I pray someone will do help you ooooo

,,,,,,, besides... Where is the location of this Op

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 30, 2017
I have just this week to raise this money or leave both my result and nysc till next batch....

Whatever happens between the two, I am prepared.... At least I have given it my best shot... Even to the extent of coming online to beg for money.
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 30, 2017
Re: .. by airex(m): 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
queenfav:
Toh, someone said i was too harsh. I just don't believe in encouraging the op's feeling of entitlement. I am baffled cos he is even a man. Go through my profile, i suffered yet i didn't come online to beg or threaten to kill myself.
Bless you mehn
Re: .. by TALK2ADAGBA: 7:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Hope you know that's where I work and I can easily get info about the school or any other, your confidence is amazing, post a change of course application for me to see
i just sent you my new reuslt slip containing the new school i choose,sorry i took so long,i didnt have any means of sending it,thanks for ur understanding
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
Adebimpe231:
1000 ways is too small, 1 million ways to die in Africa will help though cheesy grin

Don't mind him. He is not smart. How are you
Re: .. by TALK2ADAGBA: 8:55am On Oct 31, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Hope you know that's where I work and I can easily get info about the school or any other, your confidence is amazing, post a change of course application for me to see
just sent you a new email,please do read
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 31, 2017
TALK2ADAGBA:
just sent you a new email,please do read
I have, not in a good mood at the moment.
Re: .. by TALK2ADAGBA: 9:41am On Oct 31, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
ok sir,but what so ever reasonn for you to been in a bad mood,may god see you through,
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
AlexandriaToria:

Don't mind him. He is not smart. How are you
I'm good nd you
Re: .. by TALK2ADAGBA: 10:08am On Nov 01, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
good morning bro,hope you are in a good mood for me to disturb you small,please dont forget me concerning what i need from you,
once again sorry for disturbing you,have a nice and fulfilled day
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
Someone here just sent me some money despite the criticism, despite the calling out. He understands that I need help he gave me his words....my evidence proved to him that I need help.

I must not come here to disgrace my family before you know I am in dire need. If you truly want to help me and you sincerely read through all these pages you must have gotten the message that I'm real.

Things have not always been this way for my family...but the last 8 months have been hell...I know you guys won't understand. Let me spare you all the agony of my story.

Sir, thank you for believing in me when nobody does. I will forever remember this kindness.

Adebimpe231

AlexandriaToria Donaldduke2019

makydebbie

Vizboy1
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 02, 2017
Iseeit:
Someone here just sent me some money despite the criticism, despite the calling out. He understands that I need help he gave me his words....my evidence proved to him that I need help.

I must not come here to disgrace my family before you know I am in dire need. If you truly want to help me and you sincerely read through all these pages you must have gotten the message that I'm real.

Things have not always been this way for my family...but the last 8 months have been hell...I know you guys won't understand. Let me spare you all the agony of my story.

Sir, thank you for believing in me when nobody does. I will forever remember this kindness.

Adebimpe231

AlexandriaToria Donaldduke2019

makydebbie

Vizboy1

why is my name been mentioned o
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 02, 2017
Adebimpe231:
why is my name been mentioned o
my small princess, how are you?
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 02, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
my small princess, how are you?
I'm fine and you
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 02, 2017
I am doing good, you crossed me mind earlier
Adebimpe231:
I'm fine and you
Re: .. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I am doing good, you crossed me mind earlier
so hw ve u been doing
Re: .. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
Adebimpe231:
so hw ve u been doing
I am fine, I will call you
Re: .. by millyj(f): 2:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
Please guys go easy on him.I can understand what he is going through... As am typing now I don't know what my kids would eat later today and then take to school tomorrow, so you can imagine what will be going through my mind..alot of people are going through stuff.lets always try to be conscious of what we say to someone like this
Re: .. by Donaldduke2019(m): 3:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hmmm....Op would see to the mail u sent earlier on...Tho I didn't blv u....would try my best next week

Put your account number for those that are doubting you
Re: .. by Donaldduke2019(m): 3:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hmmm Op though I doubt your sincerity, would see the best I can do next week
Re: .. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
Donaldduke2019:
Hmmm Op though I doubt your sincerity, would see the best I can do next week

No problem bro....I look forward to that. Thanks!
Re: .. by Donaldduke2019(m): 10:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
Iseeit:

No problem bro....I look forward to that. Thanks!
You wlc boss...see me in ur prayers too...preparing for my professional exam next year too
Re: .. by TALK2ADAGBA: 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
You lied Kaduna state University Post Ume registration ended 23rd September, if you had come plain I may have helped out, I will still give u 2k for effort mention me on Friday if I have I will send something across
boss you said today been friday,you will help me with the an amount to assist me for my reg,plz i appreciate it if you can assist me with anything for the reg payment 0019630501
stanbic ibtc,anything will be appreciated
Re: .. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2017
TALK2ADAGBA:
boss you said today been friday,you will help me with the an amount to assist me for my reg,plz i appreciate it if you can assist me with anything for the reg payment 0019630501
stanbic ibtc,anything will be appreciated
how much do you want??
Re: .. by TALK2ADAGBA: 5:57pm On Nov 03, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
how much do you want??
boss aloan of five thousand is what i want lend from you,i promise to pay back when i sought all my reg issue,
Re: .. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 03, 2017
TALK2ADAGBA:
boss aloan of five thousand is what i want lend from you,i promise to pay back when i sought all my reg issue,
that's too much, I can't afford it
Re: .. by TALK2ADAGBA: 6:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
that's too much, I can't afford it
thanks for ur swift reply,send me an amount you deem fit and i sha hustle to get the rest when i sell my hard drive to make up the rest..thanks once again boss
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

You wlc boss...see me in ur prayers too...preparing for my professional exam next year too

I wish you success in your exams bro!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered / Vero's Ladies Bar / What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.