Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,634 members, 7,921,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:23 AM

.. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (21286 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by Icecream4U(m): 9:27pm On Oct 27, 2017
Iseeit:
I understand this is really a hard time for everyone, I understand everyone needs help in one way or another, I understand people are in worse shit than me but What I CAN'T UNDERSTAND is people fighting to make sure their fellow human remain in a miserable situation.

Some people have sworn that I will never get help here, not because they think I'm a scammer(they know I'm not, because I have always said....if I send you my details, you are free to ask for any proof before you send a kobo to me and if I fail, come here disgrace me). I don't know why they're so pained. That's how wicked people are, that's part of what is keeping us like this. You can't help a brother, you don't want anyone to help them.

Pls, If you want to help me.... Reach out to me. Don't let these sadist discourage you. And after I sent you my details, you in any way discover I'm lying or a fraud... Come here disgrace me, brand me Scammer.

You too funny dude. See, after nysc, how you go come take cope if job no come quick?
Guy, nysc na just the beginning of the struggle o. This one 30k dey make you think of suicide, I just dey wonder o.

Now you are a graduate, you have the knowledge and you are an able bodied man.So go out there and work not begging.

You saying people should disgrace you if they found out you are lying is laughable. This your username is a new nairaland moniker. you have nothing to lose.

Honestly, I don't take people serious when they are begging for money with a newly created username. So from me o, you won't get a dime!

4 Likes

Re: .. by Samsimple(m): 9:31pm On Oct 27, 2017
When i was saying this guy should drink sniper people were insulting me... Op has been online since 7am till 9pm replying mentions..you need 30k you no go car wash make quick money you just sit down dey chat... Your anticipation for a maga to drop will fail just close your laptop cuz market don spoil

7 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 27, 2017
ScotFree:

Shut up! Just Shut Up for real!! I have been following this thread quietly, observing. Now, i can say you're a scam. You're to arrogant. Too cocky. You think people owe you things. You come out here and talk anyhow to people you haven't met before. A lot of people want to help you, but they are checking the odds that you might just be a phoney.

We made a simple request. Post your details here and you're beating about the bush with senseless excuses. Like i said before, you're too serious about your privacy for someone who so ready to die anytime for 30,000.

Post it, let people confirm what they want to, let them erase their doubts about you and help you. Instead you're telling us " i don't think it's difficult to send me a pm". We should send you a pm Boss. Wait for it!
I've already help him drop my own account account, help him send it there..
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Oga tell us 1 reason u don't want your details to be posted here, Are you a popular nairalander soliciting for assistance, there's nothing bad there
i have helped him post my bank details since he can't post his own
Re: .. by Donaldduke2019(m): 9:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
Adebimpe231:
i have helped him post my bank details since he can't post his own
lol...why do you need the money
Re: .. by Icecream4U(m): 9:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
Iseeit:

Dear, lemme serve first, at least lemme complete what I have started.
Since you don't have money. Go out there to make money first and serve later. I did same during my time.

I served 2years later after my graduation. I made really cool cash which I later used to do business during my nysc.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Oga tell us 1 reason u don't want your details to be posted here, Are you a popular nairalander soliciting for assistance, there's nothing bad there

Some people just want to use it to ridicule and cause me more pain.... Not that they're willing to help. Okay since morning I'm yet to receive a dime.

Bro, believe me I need help. I have called my friends and relatives... They're telling stories....coming to Nairaland is my last option...honestly I don't know what next I will do.
Re: .. by Icecream4U(m): 9:52pm On Oct 27, 2017
Iseeit:

Some people just want to use it to ridicule and cause me more pain.... Not that they're willing to help. Okay since morning I'm yet to receive a dime.

Bro, believe me I need help. I have called my friends and relatives... They're telling stories....coming to Nairaland is my last option...honestly I don't know what next I will do.
Kikiki... grin Na so life easy?

If to say you dey out there dey hustle by now so cash go don dey ur pocket. You sit down with computer since morning. Big man!

1 Like

Re: .. by MaryBenn(f): 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2017
Iseeit:

Mr Man NYSC is not a Do or Die affair, you can always join the next batch, It's a space of 4-5 months. Your certificate isn't running away you can always collect it.

Use those months to do menial jobs, find something doing, sell your phone if possible, find something to do then you follow the next batch. It's not an issue na

I know a lot of people who actually delayed their service year gan sef

So. Relax grin and stop looking for free money. Killing yourself doesn't end life

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2017
MaryBenn:

Mr Man NYSC is not a Do or Die affair, you can always join the next batch. It's a space of 4-5 months.
Use those months to do menial jobs, find something doing, sell your phone if possible, find something to do then you follow the next batch. It's not an issue na

I know a lot of people who actually delayed their service year gan sef

So. Relax grin

I have already stayed one year at home. ..without my degree I may probably not get any good thing doing. Every where isn't like Lagos and Abuja.

I'm just tired....I know one day this will be stories.
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

lol...why do you need the money
To spend it ni, i'm not one of those who lie concerning sch jst to get money
Re: .. by MaryBenn(f): 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
Icecream4U:
Since you don't have money. Go out there to make money first and serve later. I did same during my time.

I served 2years later after my graduation. I made really cool cash which I later used to do business during my nysc.

Don't mind that lazy ass, he should get any job and join the next batch
There'll always be another batch for NYSC. He's making it sound like that's the last nysc mobilization or his clearance process won't hold anymore.
Re: .. by MaryBenn(f): 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2017
Iseeit:

I have already stayed one year at home. ..without my degree I may probably not get any good thing doing. Every where isn't like Lagos and Abuja.

One year doing what? Pressing phone? Or sitting at home idle? Doing nothing lolzzzz
Even if they pay you 3000 per month you would have raised the 30K sef

So for that one year you couldn't place your hands on any job at all, to at least raise money for your clearance and NYSC grin

YOU ARE A JOKE

GET A LIFE SILLY

2 Likes

Re: .. by Donaldduke2019(m): 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2017
Iseeit:

Boss seriously I was discouraged from sending it to you cos you don't wanna upload your details here...When your ready, mention me
Re: .. by Donaldduke2019(m): 10:06pm On Oct 27, 2017
MaryBenn:

One year doing what? Pressing phone? Or sitting at home idle? Doing nothing lolzzzz

So for that one year you couldn't place your hands on any job at all, to at least raise money for your clearance and NYSC grin

YOU ARE A JOKE

GET A LIFE SILLY
Hmmm....Aunty calm down, Inspire him instead of castigating him
Re: .. by Donaldduke2019(m): 10:06pm On Oct 27, 2017
Adebimpe231:
To spend it ni, i'm not one of those who lie concerning sch jst to get money
And u created this account today, use ur main, then I would take u serious

1 Like

Re: .. by MaryBenn(f): 10:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Hmmm....Aunty calm down, Inspire him instead of castigating him

He has been inspired already
He needs to face the truth. He's just a lazy ass
Sit at home for one year? Even if they pay him 3K per month he'll raise 30K in a year
Re: .. by clemzo101(m): 10:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
I am a man that has passed through very tough challenges in life, I ve tasted cool cash before and became very broke to the point of drinking garri for a full week, morning afternoon and night, trekking very far distances dat 50 bucks ordinarily would have settled, I sold all my property to my gold necklace, I remember the abomination paid me 7500 for a gold chain I bought 23k, so many other things that if I begin to share here dere won't be enough space. I passed through all this, I did not commit suicide, what u are passing through isn't Upto 2% of what I have being through. Here I am today a much more better person, im very comfortable and enjoying myself, if I had killed myself then who for dey enjoy all this largesse. Guy calm down, nothing last forever, no condition is permanent......there are menial jobs u can do, don't sit at home waiting for manner to fall from above, go to supermarkets, filling station, you could even go to house building sites, off to wash cloths for some people, go to car wash, if u had done all dis immediately u graduated, u would ve made more Dan that money, because ur posting didn't come immediately u graduated. What I hate the most in life is begging, stop begging and be responsible

2 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
MaryBenn:

Even if they pay you 3000 per month you would have raised the 30K sef

YOU ARE A JOKE

GET A LIFE SILLY

Dear, I have answered that question over and over again... I said I work in building sites, but couldn't make any savings because the work doesn't come always as I use my savings to feed when we don't have work. The cycle has been repeating itself till this moment. Anyone who serve mesine can understand this more.
Re: .. by ireke(m): 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
1. Why would you threaten total strangers with your death? If your folks don't care why do you think we will?

2. How can you be asking for money online without dropping your account number? You wan collect the money for dream? Is it that you are dumb or i am blind?

3. It's not enough to drop some ambiguous stories. What is your name? Where did you graduate from? Can you share some details? If you're desperate to contemplate suicide, sharing personal details should not be an issue.

4. Post your account details if you're serious. Let's start from there.

Adebimpe231.... good try. At least you're smarter than this poster. Wetin you wan take the money do sha?

3 Likes

Re: .. by ireke(m): 10:15pm On Oct 27, 2017
Iseeit:

Dear, I have answered that question over and over again... I said I work in building sites, but couldn't make any savings because the work doesn't come always as I use my savings to feed when we don't have work. The cycle has been repeating itself till this moment. Anyone who serve mesine can understand this more.

Is that mason you tried to write? Where did you graduate from? I think you should simply look for money to feed o. Just apologize for harassing and deceiving us and I'll get 10k to you on Monday

1 Like

Re: .. by queenfav(f): 10:22pm On Oct 27, 2017
clemzo101:
I am a man that has passed through very tough challenges in life, I ve tasted cool cash before and became very broke to the point of drinking garri for a full week, morning afternoon and night, trekking very far distances dat 50 bucks ordinarily would have settled, I sold all my property to my gold necklace, I remember the abomination paid me 7500 for a gold chain I bought 23k, so many other things that if I begin to share here dere won't be enough space. I passed through all this, I did not commit suicide, what u are passing through isn't Upto 2% of what I have being through. Here I am today a much more better person, im very comfortable and enjoying myself, if I had killed myself then who for dey enjoy all this largesse. Guy calm down, nothing last forever, no condition is permanent......there are menial jobs u can do, don't sit at home waiting for manner to fall from above, go to supermarkets, filling station, you could even go to house building sites, off to wash cloths for some people, go to car wash, if u had done all dis immediately u graduated, u would ve made more Dan that money, because ur posting didn't come immediately u graduated. What I hate the most in life is begging, stop begging and be responsible
God bless you bro.
Re: .. by MaryBenn(f): 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
Iseeit:

For one year you couldn't save? grin grin grin lolzzzz
You're a Clown
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 27, 2017
MaryBenn:

For one year you couldn't save? grin grin grin lolzzzz
You're a Clown

You won't understand.... Most people who serve mason dont have savings. Plz just let me be....You think I have the money and I'm begging. Take a little faith send me a pm... Or reply mine.... Lemme clear ur doubts.

Nne, I need help....and I'm not lazy. I can't capture d story of my life in 250words but believe me... I have seen something.
Re: .. by eTECTIVe(m): 10:33pm On Oct 27, 2017
Iseeit:

For one year U have been at home and u didnt think about clearing ur debts in skool bit by bit?? Since u graduated for roughly a year now, it is safe to say U graduated late last year. But early dis year u put up a whatspp chat supposedly showing a gal who had used her skoo fees money for MMM and even asked ppl to help her THRU U... Do u want me to drop ur main account here so dat ppl can ur dp and decide if u have been suffering like u claim. U have been quite active on instagram and twitter as well.. I can flood ur photos from Twitter and IG here even if ur IG account is private

1 Like

Re: .. by HIScraziness(m): 10:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
Op you're a man for crying out loud!! Was in your shoes when I gained admission, My dad almost lost his life in a very terrible accident. Hospital bills drained all the money we had. I tried deferring the admission I was given, no way! They said I had to through with clearance and paid all the necessary dues before I could go through with the deferment of admission but where the money dey? Luckily for me, it was same month the redeem church were holding their annual convention, went there with a friend of mine, I hawked yoghurt for wholesalers, sold pure water and all sorts, something I've never tried since I was born, didn't gather enough money, I proceeded to trade fair to go sell stuff for wholesalers who brought their good there. Bottom line is, I was able to pay my house rent in school, pay my school fees and all the necessary dues.

Instead of thinking about suicide, think about things u can do to help yourself, they're many little jobs out there you can do to fend for your needs, desist from begging online or waiting on people around you to help u with every single penny, they've got problems of their own too. I wonder how you'd succeed in life if the thought of mere NYSC could make u think of committing suicide.

3 Likes

Re: .. by MaryBenn(f): 10:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
HIScraziness:
Op you're a man for crying out loud!! Was in your shoes when I gained admission, My dad almost lost his life in a very terrible accident. Hospital bills drained all the money we had. I tried deferring the admission I was given, no way! They said I had to through with clearance and paid all the necessary dues before I could go through with the deferment of admission but where the money dey? Luckily for me, it was same month the redeem church were holding their annual convention, went there with a friend of mine, I hawked yoghurt for wholesalers, sold pure water and all sorts, something I've never tried since I was born, didn't gather enough money, I proceeded to trade fair to go sell stuff for wholesalers who brought their good there. Bottom line is, I was able to pay my house rent in school, pay my school fees and all the necessary dues.

Instead of thinking about suicide, think about things u can do to help yourself, they're many little jobs out there you can do to fend for your needs, desist from begging online or waiting on people around you to help u with every single penny, they've got problems of their own too. I wonder how you'd succeed in life if the thought of mere NYSC could make u think of committing suicide.

God bless you HIScraziness
Iseeit come and see this

We've all been through tough times!
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 27, 2017
eTECTIVe:

For one year U have been at home and u didnt think about clearing ur debts in skool bit by bit?? Since u graduated for roughly a year now, it is safe to say U graduated late last year. But early dis year u put up a whatspp chat supposedly showing a gal who had used her skoo fees money for MMM and even asked ppl to help her THRU U... Do u want me to drop ur main account here so dat ppl can ur dp and decide if u have been suffering like u claim

Bro, If I have been working, I wouldn't be begging. If I have done clearance, I wouldn't be begging too... If I have money I would not be begging. Yes, I'm very handsome! But don't let that deceive you. I'm suffering. .. .

You seems to be more concerned about showing my details to the whole world.... Than deproving any of my claims.... If I'm a scammer.

Bro, I have my reasons why I want my details hidden..I will like you to leave it that way.....

do more work to ascertain whether I'm lying that I haven't done my clearance.

Whether I'm lying that I have been mobilized for service

If I'm lying that I don't have money.

Ask me for prove... And I will do that.
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
ireke:
1. Why would you threaten total strangers with your death? If your folks don't care why do you think we will?

2. How can you be asking for money online without dropping your account number? You wan collect the money for dream? Is it that you are dumb or i am blind?

3. It's not enough to drop some ambiguous stories. What is your name? Where did you graduate from? Can you share some details? If you're desperate to contemplate suicide sharing personal details should not be an issue.

4. Post your account details if youre serious. Let's start from there.

Adebimpe231.... good try. At least you're smarter than this poster. Wetin you wan take the money do sha?
To buy what my heart has been longing for
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
OP, i understand that life is hard right now. but what u are trying to do here is emotional blackmail and IT WILL NOT WORK. u are no different from those who tell their boyfriends that they will kill themselves if he leaves to guilt him into staying. really? do u think ppl here dont have issues they're working through? if u really do kill yourself for 30k, do u think it will affect the individual lives of ppl here? life goes on, with or without you. so u better sit up. everyday u hear about ppl who had accidents and died, did it cause you to lose appetite and not eat for days, nope! but it's the families of those ppl that are full of grief and it's your own family that will deal with the little value you have chosen to place on your life.

so far u have survived 100% of your worst days and if u give yourself a chance, this too shall pass. but you are embarrassing yourself by doing this, threatening strangers into funding you and i'm guessing no smart person will fall for this crap. have u done EVERYTHING humanly possible to raise 30k. i can understand if u need like 100mill, some amounts cannot be raised even with maximum effort but 30k can be made if a person chooses to do whatever they have to do, hell, some pure water sellers pull in 2500 a day depending on where they take their business and how hard they work. if u really think your whole life, sacrifices & investments made for you, your personal achievements are all worth 30k then ok. if you're willing to kill yourself and devastate your family and rot for 30k, then sell one of your kidneys for just 30k and you'll be shocked at how many ppl will be interested at such a stupid low price and that is just one kidney, u get to live if u survive the surgery. and i doubt you'll sell your kidney that cheap but you're here threatening to let both kidneys and other viable organs rot for zero naira. no, i'm not asking u to sell your kidney, i'm just telling u that if u were asked to sell your kidney for just 30k, it'd be a foolish choice to give up a kidney for that little so why waste your whole life over such an amount?

the same way u think we'll say NLander who begged for 30k kills himself is the same way your mother will think boy i carried for 9 months, raised till university, killed himself. who do u think will live with your choices till they die? NL will forget u the instant u drop from hottest threads. sit up and work work work till u earn your sh!t. life happens to us all.

4 Likes

Re: .. by eTECTIVe(m): 11:11pm On Oct 27, 2017
Iseeit:

Bro, If I have been working, I wouldn't be begging. If I have done clearance, I wouldn't be begging too... If I have money I would not be begging. Yes, I'm very handsome! But don't let that deceive you. I'm suffering. .. .

You seems to be more concerned about showing my details to the whole world.... Than deproving any of my claims.... If I'm a scammer.

Bro, I have my reasons why I want my details hidden..I will like you to leave it that way.....

do more work to ascertain whether I'm lying that I haven't done my clearance.

Whether I'm lying that I have been mobilized for service

If I'm lying that I don't have money.

Ask me for prove... And I will do that.

Apart from d already established facts about U, I can see u also have an issue with ur ego. U're not only a broke ass but a proud one at dat. Who gives a rats ass about how gud u look? If I wanted to I'ld drop ur other moniker, ur twitter handle and ur instagram for all to see but its none of my business. How does it sound to u dat Uve been home for close to a year now and haven't raised/saved a dime... I don't have an office job or any steady work at dat but I can raise me more than that 30k in a month or 2.

2 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 27, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

And u created this account today, use ur main, then I would take u serious
I've always been here as a guest, I dont knw much abt nairaland, I just joined today because of the trending news here nd education updates.. I only have Facebook, Instagram nd whatsapp as my main accounts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? / Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather / Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.