Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,706 members, 7,889,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:34 AM

Nigerian man buys Joburg man a G-Class to apologise for impregnating his wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian man buys Joburg man a G-Class to apologise for impregnating his wife (856 Views)

"Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) / BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) / Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian man buys Joburg man a G-Class to apologise for impregnating his wife by tuoyoojo(m): 9:03am On Oct 27, 2017
A Nigerian man based in South Africa says he does not regret buying a luxury Mercedes-Benz G-class to a South African man as a token to apologise for impregnating his wife.

“I know what I did is wrong but I feel better he has accepted my gift. He accepted that his wife, my girlfriend, is pregnant and will soon give birth to my son.

He was angry at first but when I presented the car to him his anger vanished,” said the man who identified herself as John.

One source close to the family of the woman who fell pregnant says she knew about the affair but never thought it would lead to a pregnancy. She says she is disappointed the husband accepted the Mercedes-Benz from the Nigerian national.

“Nigerian men will never take our men seriously. What kind of a man accepts a gift from a man who impregnated his wife? He will impregnate her again and buy the stupid husband another car. I am so disappointed,” she said.

When approached for a comment the husband said “it is wrong to say I am stupid. The point of the matter is we cannot reverse what happened. We sat down as men and sorted the issue. The Bible says we must forgive and forget. I have always dreamed of driving a G-wagon.

Christmas came early for me and my family,” said the husband who didn’t want to be named.
“The baby will be born and I’ll take care of him as my own. If the father wants to take him to Nigeria I wouldn’t mind. I will give my wife the support she needs always. That is what marriage is all about. I love my wife and will not leave her because of a mere pregnancy,” he added.

what would u guys do if you were in the man's shoes

"sauce "
http://dailylive.co.za/2017/10/25/nigerian-man-buys-joburg-man-a-g-class-to-apologise-for-impregnating-his-wife/
Re: Nigerian man buys Joburg man a G-Class to apologise for impregnating his wife by tuoyoojo(m): 9:38am On Oct 27, 2017
cc oga lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian man buys Joburg man a G-Class to apologise for impregnating his wife by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:39am On Oct 27, 2017
i choose not to believe this BS....so you mean to say your integrity as a man has the value of a G wagon?!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian man buys Joburg man a G-Class to apologise for impregnating his wife by shabalistic: 9:50am On Oct 27, 2017
You get a reward for allowing someone else impregnate your wife, you are insane and need to be fixed, you are no longer a man.
Re: Nigerian man buys Joburg man a G-Class to apologise for impregnating his wife by tuoyoojo(m): 11:16am On Oct 27, 2017
this is how money can put virus in d brain of a fully grown man

(1) (Reply)

Food Eaten In Resturants Only Sustain Me For A Short Time,no Matter The Quantity / Teen, 18, Spends £1,000 Of Her Parents' Cash Every Month To Look Like Barbie / Gay ‘love And Hip Hop’ Star Milan Christopher Shows Off His Bare Butt (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.