Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,408 members, 7,944,062 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 10:44 AM

Koffi (comedian)'s Group The Workerholiks Presents The Videos - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Koffi (comedian)'s Group The Workerholiks Presents The Videos (841 Views)

Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] / ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" / Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Koffi (comedian)'s Group The Workerholiks Presents The Videos by frijos(m): 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2010
The workerman Movement aka Workerholiks is a musical group made up of 5 young and talented Nigerians. The group is headed by ace-comedian and entertainer Koffi.

Re: Koffi (comedian)'s Group The Workerholiks Presents The Videos by frijos(m): 2:54pm On Mar 16, 2010
The Workeman Movement aka workerholiks are out with a debut album titled "All Eyes Open": 12 sessions 5 mics. The album was released in the last quater of 2009. The album is very fun and enjoyable. As the name goes, these young Nigerians have been working tirelessly to bring their fans the best of fun and enjoyment through their creativity and brilliant ideas. So far, the group have shot 5 high quality videos.

Re: Koffi (comedian)'s Group The Workerholiks Presents The Videos by frijos(m): 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2010
You can become a friend of the workerman movement and get close on facebook. Just search for workerman movement and send a request!

Re: Koffi (comedian)'s Group The Workerholiks Presents The Videos by otepuking(m): 10:05am On Mar 17, 2010
Koffi with his funny ways lol
Re: Koffi (comedian)'s Group The Workerholiks Presents The Videos by frijos(m): 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2010
wassup guys this is the video for "No Be ashy" it's new it's fresh it's hottttt! u just gotta watch to believe it. I'm sorry youtube had issues! but u can download it here http://plunder.com/1907d39b28 have fun!
cool

Re: Koffi (comedian)'s Group The Workerholiks Presents The Videos by frijos(m): 11:29am On Mar 19, 2010
New Video from Koffi's crew "The Workerman Movement". enjoy!

[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzBx0nc4I7k&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"[/flash] type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Re: Koffi (comedian)'s Group The Workerholiks Presents The Videos by frijos(m): 11:33am On Mar 19, 2010
somebody do it for me abeg   grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzBx0nc4I7k

Re: Koffi (comedian)'s Group The Workerholiks Presents The Videos by frijos(m): 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2010
Previously, I had to remove the vid cos of poor quality. Now here it is, for your enjoyment! It's workerholiks baby!

view it now on facebook (Workerman Movement)

(1) (Reply)

Dagrin Could Have Won A Grammy / Mtv Chief Alex Okosi On Royalty For African Artiste: "the Industry Is Not Genera / Dmx Is Back In Jail (3rd Time This Year)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.