Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,907 members, 7,872,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

The Vehicles I'm Using Belong To The Family - Buhari's Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Vehicles I'm Using Belong To The Family - Buhari's Wife (422 Views)

Lagos Collapse Building: Buhari Wife, Aisha Visits Victims - Photos / Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice / Oludamilola Osinbajo And Oluwaseun Bakare Pose With Their Parents & Buhari, Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Vehicles I'm Using Belong To The Family - Buhari's Wife by malagu: 11:14am On Oct 27, 2017
Let me make it clear that the vehicles i'm using belong to the family - Buhari's wife http://www.thenewsroom.ng/article.php?id=1593

Re: The Vehicles I'm Using Belong To The Family - Buhari's Wife by madridguy(m): 11:16am On Oct 27, 2017
tongue
Re: The Vehicles I'm Using Belong To The Family - Buhari's Wife by princechurchill(m): 11:45am On Oct 27, 2017
The devil is turning inside hell at the moment, wondering who gave him that tittle(father of all liars)when Nigeria was yet to be discovered

(1) (Reply)

2019: APC Governors Endorses Buhari For Second Term / Bola Tinubu Flies To London To Visit His Late Son’s Wife And Children / Pls Who Knows Where Lagos Local Government Service Commission Is Located

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.