Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,753 members, 7,915,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:28 PM

It Is Not My Responsibility To Find Nnamdi Kanu – Ikpeazu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Not My Responsibility To Find Nnamdi Kanu – Ikpeazu (334 Views)

Gariki Pedestrian Bridge Snap: Contractor Takes Full Responsibility, Apologizes / It Is Not My Responsibility To Look For Nnamdi Kanu - Gov. Ikpeaze Of Abia State / Nigerian Army Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Ikpeazu Extends Curfew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Not My Responsibility To Find Nnamdi Kanu – Ikpeazu by Buzzyshakara: 11:42am On Oct 27, 2017
Abia State Governor, Okezie Ikpeazu, has said it was not his responsibility to produce the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu.

He made this known when speaking with State House correspondents after a meeting with Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.
The governor noted that it was the duty of those that were trained to track people, to give information about Kanu’s whereabouts.

Ikpeazu also insisted that the Abia state government does not know his whereabouts.

He said: ”Those who are looking for him may have a better knowledge and have the capacity to determine the location of anyone in Nigeria.

”There are people who are trained to track people and it is their responsibility, not mine.”

(1) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Will Not Be Disappointed - EFCC Boss / To Fast Forward : Ndi Anambra, Troop Out & Vote. / Akinbade’s Group Commiserates With APC National Leader,tinubu Over Son Demise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.