Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" (57146 Views)

Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets / Victor AD Rewards Boy Handsomely For Washing His Dirty Car Inside Traffic / Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" by DCHASERS: 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2017
All i see in this post is $$ sign and ££ sign. jeez them niccaz are balling hard
Re: Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" by Giannakopoulos(f): 4:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
what does the hushpuppi guy do for living. an artist, business man or he just makes money for being hushpuppi
Re: Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" by wonlasewonimi: 4:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
The source of the money would be revealed soon.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" by Dreyl(m): 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2017
OboOlora:
Honestly, who are the people that fall for these fraudsters. They can't even construct a correct sentence in English.....shameful!
Keep shut!

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" by luwabrooklyn(m): 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2017
ZeroUnity:
That's why i love Hush, broke or not broke.... His words are champion.... Abeg make i go buy one Gucci product and dedicate it for. Him..
hush is a small boy to mompha his connect for nigeria alone fit win u senator for ur district this guy, helps bigtime politicians to siphon money comot tru bureau de change cover do u even know who his wife is related/family to/with

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" by Teaser4(m): 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Kcee we know. Phyno we know. Who da hell is hushpuppi
he is a nigga that is richer than your past, present and future... mumu

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" by hanassholesolo: 5:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
daewoorazer:
I don't care your gender, as long as you are contented in every way, you are a man, no, my man...

B A S E D
A
S
E
D
Re: Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" by SleekyP(m): 5:16pm On Oct 27, 2017
missvaj2015:
Please someone should call me and explain to me how to post tings nairaland. 08021042010
u need a long dick baby kiss
Re: Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" by brilliant5(m): 5:33pm On Oct 27, 2017
Mtcheew. All i see is him asking mompha to ask his wife wat he shld buy wen coming to cont squating ni.
On d second pic he gave the guy a compliment, not to sound proud he said i go lk b lk u.
He also aint gat evidence that Mompha impregnated his house help.
All dese yahoo tif tif boys.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" by Mrkumareze(m): 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2017
OboOlora:
Honestly, who are the people that fall for these fraudsters. They can't even construct a correct sentence in English.....shameful!

Another hater spotted.
Re: Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" by Starkid3010(m): 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2017
HussPuppi Disappoints Me He Supposses Not To Have Released All The Points At A Tym He Suposes To Release It Small Small So Dat We Can Count No Point Left For Im Now But I Give In 9-1
Re: Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" by jacyhelen(f): 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2017
nerodenero:
1-1, no winner, no vanquish.

Adult behaving like babies.

its BTS..Both team to score or 12[Any team win].
Lmoa.....My BF gambling slangs
Re: Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" by pretty16(f): 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
sarafa68:
... Hush like Daddy freeze respond so lathal. This Agbaya must surely entertain, lol blogers must eat sha.

According to the Fabian's strategy There is no point fighting a battle u cant win or someone who has got nothing to lose,

oya over to you Mompha, we are waiting!

Abeg my pipu shay na this Mompha be that bureau de change guy?

Lol. Yes ooo. The Mompha is the Bureau de change guy.
Re: Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" by AuroraB(f): 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
Is this what Hushpuppi wants to be remembered by
Gucci and Louis Vuitton
Re: Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2017
pretty16:

Lol. Yes ooo. The Mompha is the Bureau de change guy.
choicheesy and we will see the guy displaying some borrowed dollars, wearing louboutin. All this fake livers sef.
Re: Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2017
Hush has irrefutable evidence. 2-0.
Re: Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" by Olibboy: 6:38pm On Oct 27, 2017
Abudu2000:
Abeg make them keep this thing burning o, I no want boring weekend joor. Seriously sha the other guy look like one of my vulganizers for egbeda idimu station side grin I no say na him ooo before them come add me join ttheir beef kikikik

I stand alone grin grin
u b egebeda guy?
Re: Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" by Olibboy: 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
sarafa68:
... Hush like Daddy freeze respond so lathal. This Agbaya must surely entertain, lol blogers must eat sha.

According to the Fabian's strategy There is no point fighting a battle u cant win or someone who has got nothing to lose,

na him
Re: Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" by jossykondo: 6:47pm On Oct 27, 2017
wetin concern us with their wahala?does it reduce the price of bread?
Re: Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" by WaffenSS(m): 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2017
OboOlora:

Broke youths with broken hopes who look up to shady role models because it's all about the bling.

Who else?
Re: Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" by Abudu2000(m): 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2017
Olibboy:
u b egebeda guy?
was
Re: Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" by zealblinks(m): 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2017
OboOlora:
you wey know book we see am for your body
who English EPP self?
Re: Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
Muckross1122:
Moment after Mompha took to his social media platforms to blast hushpuppi for living fake lifestyle as he still yet to help his taxi driver daddy and bread seller mom.

Hushpuppi has also taken to his snapchat page to reveal more dirty secrets of mompha

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/10/huspuppi-reply-mompha-exposes-his-dirty.html

See Earlier thread
Mompha Exposes Hushpuppi: Fraudster, Your Mom A Bread Seller & Dad A Taxi Driver https://www.nairaland.com/4141513/mompha-exposes-hushpuppi-fraudster-mom
Lol see their fat faces. nonsense
Re: Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" by nwoye72: 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2017
these Asian based guys were immature
Re: Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" by tbliss22(m): 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2017
If these two matured babies are not careful they will expose dirty money laundry games they once had with Naija senators or politicians.

They've got millions of dollars in their possession but certainly there are dealings they must have done or are still doing to keep the inflow of cash.

Either mumphy or hush must have got some shady deal and if this madness is not curtailed, confidential illegal dealings will start flying all over the social media.

EFCC is really hot now looking for scape goats. I doubt if their millions and connections can take them off EFCC sha!!

Finally, I love Hush's response but I suggest they stop this publicity stunt cos it will only put more dolls into the pocket of bloggers.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" by pimpchi(m): 8:05pm On Oct 27, 2017
OboOlora:
Shee English na your papa language niiii.??
Re: Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" by nkechiblessing: 8:05pm On Oct 27, 2017
all this big man talk is just to show richness, empty world, empty people
vanity upon vanity, two big heads
Re: Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" by Ykol(m): 8:11pm On Oct 27, 2017
One Gucci for hussy we African man can't stop hating another man progress .nawa ooo if may weather come dey Naija nko biko
Re: Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" by greatman247(m): 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
ZeroUnity:
That's why i love Hush, broke or not broke.... His words are champion.... Abeg make i go buy one Gucci product and dedicate it for. Him..

Lol. You're right though, the guy write well than Mompha that is another winning for Hush...
Re: Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" by Laqrinafrica(m): 8:26pm On Oct 27, 2017
sarafa68:

yh he his
Re: Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" by Olibboy: 9:15pm On Oct 27, 2017
Abudu2000:
was
how about now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Will Look Like This When 'am 80 Years Old - Toolz Gushes (photo) / Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer / Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.