Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,442 members, 7,944,192 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:34 PM

For N98250 ,you Can Fly To Uk This Easter ...LIMITED SEATS AVA TILL END ARPIL !! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / For N98250 ,you Can Fly To Uk This Easter ...LIMITED SEATS AVA TILL END ARPIL !! (1605 Views)

One Week Web Design Trainning For N15,000 Limited Seats Available / Give Yourself A Treat This Easter / Hajj 2012 Package Is Out! Limited Seats Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For N98250 ,you Can Fly To Uk This Easter ...LIMITED SEATS AVA TILL END ARPIL !! by folarina(m): 4:15pm On Mar 16, 2010
NL,

FLY LAGOS-LONDON from N98,250 ,LAGOS -DUBAI from N121,890 this Easter!.
Contact Alpha Travels ,Suite J6 Ikota Shopping Complex,VGC,Lekki,Lagos Tel: 01-8210525 ,08068920872
grin grin grin
Re: For N98250 ,you Can Fly To Uk This Easter ...LIMITED SEATS AVA TILL END ARPIL !! by AjanleKoko: 11:25pm On Mar 17, 2010
On which airline o?
Re: For N98250 ,you Can Fly To Uk This Easter ...LIMITED SEATS AVA TILL END ARPIL !! by folarina(m): 9:56am On Mar 18, 2010
@Ajanlekoko

why dont you call ,mail or text .

But it is a stopover flight to UK.

I will surely sort you out with a great deal on any airline to any location . wink wink wink
Re: For N98250 ,you Can Fly To Uk This Easter ...LIMITED SEATS AVA TILL END ARPIL !! by justwise(m): 10:24am On Mar 18, 2010
folarina:

@Ajanlekoko

why dont you call ,mail or text .
But it is a stopover flight to UK.
I will surely sort you out with a great deal on any airline to any location . wink wink wink

Which airline?? Air Nairaland?
Re: For N98250 ,you Can Fly To Uk This Easter ...LIMITED SEATS AVA TILL END ARPIL !! by folarina(m): 10:29am On Mar 18, 2010
wink winklol

Na Seun be the Pilot , lol
Re: For N98250 ,you Can Fly To Uk This Easter ...LIMITED SEATS AVA TILL END ARPIL !! by justwise(m): 10:32am On Mar 18, 2010
folarina:

wink winklol

Na Seun be the Pilot , lol

How do you mean by stopover flight to UK?
Re: For N98250 ,you Can Fly To Uk This Easter ...LIMITED SEATS AVA TILL END ARPIL !! by folarina(m): 10:37am On Mar 18, 2010
@justwise

Stopover flights to UK are flights that stopover in their hub country before transiting to UK ie

Iberia- Stops in Madrid
KLM- Stops in Amsterdam
Air france- stops in Paris

The only direct flight to UK is BA,Virgin Atlantic and our own Arik Air.
Re: For N98250 ,you Can Fly To Uk This Easter ...LIMITED SEATS AVA TILL END ARPIL !! by Busybody2(f): 11:11am On Mar 18, 2010
@fola

COULD YOU PLS ANSWER THIS INNOCENT QUEZSHUN FROM A PURE AND UNBLEMISHED INNOCENT HEART? HERE GOES;

I have never been out of Naija, neither do i have UK visa, but i want to buy a ticket from Lagos to Dubai with a stopover in UK for obvious reasons i.e. me too i want to know what a stopover feels like, lol. Abeg, can you make this dream come true? Money is not an object, lol.
Re: For N98250 ,you Can Fly To Uk This Easter ...LIMITED SEATS AVA TILL END ARPIL !! by justwise(m): 11:15am On Mar 18, 2010
Busy_body:

@fola

COULD YOU PLS ANSWER THIS INNOCENT QUEZSHUN FROM A PURE AND UNBLEMISHED INNOCENT HEART? HERE GOES;

I have never been out of Naija, neither do i have UK visa, but i want to buy a ticket from Lagos to Dubai with a stopover in UK for obvious reasons i.e. me too i want to know what a stopover feels like, lol. Abeg, can you make this dream come true? Money is not an object, lol.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: For N98250 ,you Can Fly To Uk This Easter ...LIMITED SEATS AVA TILL END ARPIL !! by folarina(m): 11:21am On Mar 18, 2010
@ busy body,

I can sell you a chanchangi ticket that goes on that route , Visa can be obtained from the consular office in warri. Just ask for the mend camp .

Sister na wah o ,things dey happen for this lagos o.
Re: For N98250 ,you Can Fly To Uk This Easter ...LIMITED SEATS AVA TILL END ARPIL !! by justwise(m): 11:22am On Mar 18, 2010
folarina:

@justwise
Stopover flights to UK are flights that stopover in their hub country before transiting to UK ie
Iberia- Stops in Madrid
KLM- Stops in Amsterdam
Air france- stops in Paris
The only direct flight to UK is BA,Virgin Atlantic and our own Arik Air.

So the N98250 is for Stopover flights to UK  then what next? Back to Nigeria with the same flight?
Re: For N98250 ,you Can Fly To Uk This Easter ...LIMITED SEATS AVA TILL END ARPIL !! by folarina(m): 11:39am On Mar 18, 2010
@just wise

Yes this is a rtn flight to UK .

Alpha travels is running an exclusive promo with this airline this Easter.

Alpha travels we are second to none in Travelling business.
Re: For N98250 ,you Can Fly To Uk This Easter ...LIMITED SEATS AVA TILL END ARPIL !! by segzeybaba(m): 12:44pm On Mar 18, 2010
folarina:

@just wise

Yes this is a rtn flight to UK .

Alpha travels is running an exclusive promo with this airline this Easter.

Alpha travels we are second to none in Travelling business.

And the airline is?

Dnt b Shy to mention the name(s) Folarina grin
Re: For N98250 ,you Can Fly To Uk This Easter ...LIMITED SEATS AVA TILL END ARPIL !! by tsmith(f): 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2010
I know who you are, i know who you arw Folarina, I know you know who i am tooo!
Now we meet on nairaland hmmmh!

yeah got one of dem ticket from Alphatravel for my dad! true yarns!
Re: For N98250 ,you Can Fly To Uk This Easter ...LIMITED SEATS AVA TILL END ARPIL !! by folarina(m): 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2010
grin grin grin

Truly a Gold fish has no hiding place !!!!

@tsmith

It was nice doing a seamless transaction with you last week.
I look forward to more referrals from you .
My very own person, Thanks you ma.
Re: For N98250 ,you Can Fly To Uk This Easter ...LIMITED SEATS AVA TILL END ARPIL !! by folarina(m): 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2010
And yet another NL has been made happy this evening.

His travelling was sorted out by your truly ''ALPHA TRAVELS''

You know who you ,sir !

9 days to Easter ,
Re: For N98250 ,you Can Fly To Uk This Easter ...LIMITED SEATS AVA TILL END ARPIL !! by ikeyman00(m): 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2010
WHAT??
on SOMALIAN AIR
Re: For N98250 ,you Can Fly To Uk This Easter ...LIMITED SEATS AVA TILL END ARPIL !! by folarina(m): 12:07am On Mar 27, 2010
@ikeyman00

I promise you it is not Nigerian Airwarys or SOMALIAN AIR ,

Only ALPHA TRAVELS can do it .
Re: For N98250 ,you Can Fly To Uk This Easter ...LIMITED SEATS AVA TILL END ARPIL !! by mygladness: 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2010
@ Folarina

I could be your client someday, but the manner at which you dodge the question on the airline for the promo, leave much to be desired.
It does not show a pious business concern.
Re: For N98250 ,you Can Fly To Uk This Easter ...LIMITED SEATS AVA TILL END ARPIL !! by mygladness: 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2010
@ Folarina

I could be your client someday, but the manner at which you dodge the question on the airline for the promo, leave much to be desired.
It does not show a pious business concern.
Re: For N98250 ,you Can Fly To Uk This Easter ...LIMITED SEATS AVA TILL END ARPIL !! by folarina(m): 7:13pm On Mar 30, 2010
@Gladness

I really don't mean to dodge any question, i hope my apology is accepted.

Promo will airline is one of our strategy to outplay our competitors in the market .

I am sure you don't expect me to give my cards away just like that . wink

I just hope you understand, cool cool cool kiss kiss
Re: For N98250 ,you Can Fly To Uk This Easter ...LIMITED SEATS AVA TILL END ARPIL !! by folarina(m): 1:17am On Apr 15, 2010
wink wink wink wink

Black Berry service now ava from Alpha Travels instant response for quotes.

Ticket Prices , Travel enquires via BB pin 21FCC779 , BB 21FF1C77- ALPHA TRAVELS , making travel seamless.
Re: For N98250 ,you Can Fly To Uk This Easter ...LIMITED SEATS AVA TILL END ARPIL !! by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 15, 2010
tsmith:

I know who you are, i know who you arw Folarina, I know you know who i am tooo!
Now we meet on nairaland hmmmh!

yeah got one of dem ticket from Alphatravel for my dad! true yarns!

Not very plausible, I'd go as far as saying your post was pretty predictable.
Re: For N98250 ,you Can Fly To Uk This Easter ...LIMITED SEATS AVA TILL END ARPIL !! by folarina(m): 3:02pm On Apr 15, 2010
@ sienna

Words can not express how disappionted I am in your comment cos we are one of the reasonable contributors on the forum especially Auto Section.

PLAUSIBLE- Giving a deceptive impression of truth or reliability.[color=#000099][/color]

How can you describe my transactions in this manner.
tsmith is a friend and a client ,she was surprised to see the advert on NL.
Her comment is genuie and really .

Even you i have spoken to you in teh past and exchange emails with you .
Arent you the bloke that converts LHD to RHD ,i have even given my friends your number.
I spoke to you when i sued to live in the UK.

NL are human beings and youc an be sure they may know each other.

I really would like you to apologise for been navive and Slanging me up.

Moving on,ALPHA TRAVELS can now handle enquires via Black Berry! We are on top of our game.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: For N98250 ,you Can Fly To Uk This Easter ...LIMITED SEATS AVA TILL END ARPIL !! by leye1234(m): 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2010
@folarina
what is the absolute best price you can do for Newark NJ or JFK to lagos in may? EWR or JFK to los. Thanks
Re: For N98250 ,you Can Fly To Uk This Easter ...LIMITED SEATS AVA TILL END ARPIL !! by folarina(m): 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2010
@ leye 1234

Are we talking about 1 way ?

LOS-NWRK or JFK?

Do you ve a particular airline in mind.

When is outward & in ward journey?

Let me have your email add as well
Re: For N98250 ,you Can Fly To Uk This Easter ...LIMITED SEATS AVA TILL END ARPIL !! by leye1234(m): 4:28pm On Apr 15, 2010
I texted you already. the 609 number.
Re: For N98250 ,you Can Fly To Uk This Easter ...LIMITED SEATS AVA TILL END ARPIL !! by babydoc: 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2010
hi ,wat is ur best offer for multi-city movt(los-jfk-lhr-los ) during the summer(aug-sept) for a family of 2 adults and 2 kidz
Re: For N98250 ,you Can Fly To Uk This Easter ...LIMITED SEATS AVA TILL END ARPIL !! by folarina(m): 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2010
@leye1234 , I hope you got the fares and i am still waiting to hear back from you for the reservation

@babaydoc----- Can you give me a date ,it is easiler to fare quote with a date
Re: For N98250 ,you Can Fly To Uk This Easter ...LIMITED SEATS AVA TILL END ARPIL !! by tsmith(f): 8:03pm On Apr 24, 2010
Folarina,

Paduzy will contact you re: tour packaging around Europe. You may be interested in a partnership kind of!

(1) (Reply)

Buy Original Charger,battery,motherbord,harddrivre,memeory ,ACCESSORIES Here / EXPIRED DOMAIN Fortunes / Forex, Stock Indices & Commodities Market Updates!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.