Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,731 members, 7,875,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:50 PM

Stop Threatening My Family On Phone −igbo Muslim Leader, Warns IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Threatening My Family On Phone −igbo Muslim Leader, Warns IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu (408 Views)

OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory / Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" / APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Threatening My Family On Phone −igbo Muslim Leader, Warns IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by ahmEenu(m): 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2017
leader of Muslim community in South East Nigeria, Alhaji Kabir Orjiegbulam has accused memebers of the indegenous People of Biafra of calling him on phone with different threats to his life and his family.

Read As He shared :

I HAVE CHOSEN ISLAM AS MY FAITH

Last warning to the members of IPOB… …

My name is Muhammad kabir Orjiegbulam

I am from Owerri. Imo state. Nigeria.

I am a Muslim. Islam is my religion.

U that have been calling, threatening me and my family,

It is not as if I don’t know what to do to u.

With ur telephone numbers u can be traced.

I am only warning u for the last time. If u continue to do, I will hand ur numbers to the authority.

I am not an agent to Hausa/fulani or working against Biafra, I am only propagating my religion.

Remember we have freedom of worship.

Use ur credit for something

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything Pres. M. Buhari Knows In"his" Government. / What You Need To Do. / Wike Accuses FG Of Creating Crisis In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.