Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,888 members, 7,879,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:33 AM

Buhari's Govt. Is Rotten - Fayose, Says FG Plans To Release Fresh 'Chibok Girls' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Govt. Is Rotten - Fayose, Says FG Plans To Release Fresh 'Chibok Girls' (23134 Views)

Nkechi Nwogu: Abia State Is Rotten Under PDP / CHEI!!! This Hausa Girl Is Rotten. Who Is This? Who Sabi Speak Hausa Abeg? / Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Govt. Is Rotten - Fayose, Says FG Plans To Release Fresh 'Chibok Girls' by totorimi: 7:54pm On Oct 27, 2017
Bubu was elected because of his perceived stance on corruption. If all these deadly corruption cases are happening under his watch yet nobody has been convicted then he better get off that seat. He is not different from the past presidents

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Govt. Is Rotten - Fayose, Says FG Plans To Release Fresh 'Chibok Girls' by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 27, 2017
saraki2019:
fayose is an unchained mad-dog - aisha buhari, 2015

this fayose way of thinking is the average way a corrup nigerians thinks
was has your hero gej done to maina
what has your pdp done to maina
you want buhari to punish maina while your party failed.
, i think people like fayoe need a mental recheck before recontesting any politicl post again

Your stupidity is raised to power 10. Its either you are a slowpoke or a miserable ignoramus who don't read.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Govt. Is Rotten - Fayose, Says FG Plans To Release Fresh 'Chibok Girls' by Oloripelebe: 7:59pm On Oct 27, 2017
biacan:
yes am no longer interesting..... your wealth start flowing when your dad passed away abi I lie....... bloody sucking mofo

Make i follo dis thread grin grin....the guy take im papa do rituals? grin grin
Re: Buhari's Govt. Is Rotten - Fayose, Says FG Plans To Release Fresh 'Chibok Girls' by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 27, 2017
The principal of that chibok they used to pull the scams and propaganda ought to have been in prison for treason.

How did she and other teachers and staff escaped? Were there only the said girls in school

Why are they not in interrogations room but in Buhari's government cabinet members Did she intentionally cut the deals with boko haram terrorists or APC terrorists financiers to sacrificed someone else children for APC and Buhari's presidency Why her children not also in boko haram custody

They said the adoptors came in military uniforms with clearance for evacuation or relocation.
Buratai was the lead of that operations.
He is being made chief of army staff and others who were in that operations are all in charge of military apparatus elevated.

Who is fooling who

Fayose and PDP needs to visit IDP camps, those are creation of APC and Buhari's rigging tools.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Govt. Is Rotten - Fayose, Says FG Plans To Release Fresh 'Chibok Girls' by abels(m): 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

iamj but you know men dey find you?
plus all those calls you make dey piss my men off.
and they are closing in.
you spoil my mornings with your stupid calls
abeg make una nor fight abeg
Re: Buhari's Govt. Is Rotten - Fayose, Says FG Plans To Release Fresh 'Chibok Girls' by PenSniper: 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
Yes, Buhari's government is more rotten than three week old tomatoes.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Govt. Is Rotten - Fayose, Says FG Plans To Release Fresh 'Chibok Girls' by GetMeRight: 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
To think this same person collected 4 billion naira from Dasuki to buy votes makes me question the mental state of the people who still see him as some sort of hero.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Govt. Is Rotten - Fayose, Says FG Plans To Release Fresh 'Chibok Girls' by GetMeRight: 8:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
Jolar101:
The principal of that chibok they used to pull the scams and propaganda ought to have been in prison for treason.

How did she and other teachers and staff escaped? Were there only the said girls in school

Why are they not in interrogations room but in Buhari's government cabinet members Did she intentionally cut the deals with boko haram terrorists or APC terrorists financiers to sacrificed someone else children for APC and Buhari's presidency Why her children not also in boko haram custody

They said the adoptors came in military uniforms with clearance to evaluation or relocation.
Buratai was the lead of that operations.
He is being made chief of army staff and others who were in that operations are all in charge of military apparatus.

Who is fooling who

Fayose and PDP needs to visit IDP camps, those are creation of APC and Buhari's rigging tools.
And your point is?
Re: Buhari's Govt. Is Rotten - Fayose, Says FG Plans To Release Fresh 'Chibok Girls' by Peterosky(m): 8:50pm On Oct 27, 2017
iamJ:
shut up

Take 03737373629473 Mtn 750 load and stop being fustrated
.Hehe! O boy you see your life? So this your criminalism don grow up to the point where everyone for Nairaland come sabi say you no be better person. Odiegwu. Repent for the kingdom of God is @ hand.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Govt. Is Rotten - Fayose, Says FG Plans To Release Fresh 'Chibok Girls' by kaywize: 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2017
Fayose cud av not say anything cos wen his party was dere for 16yrs nothing was show as an achievement...instead na looting we dey hear
Re: Buhari's Govt. Is Rotten - Fayose, Says FG Plans To Release Fresh 'Chibok Girls' by Peterosky(m): 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
Fayose my man. The slayer and destroyer of APC. Always on point.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Govt. Is Rotten - Fayose, Says FG Plans To Release Fresh 'Chibok Girls' by mywells: 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2017
buhari is a rotten corps clone by abba kyari,when he travel to turkey recently if you observed his movement and his speeches its a disgrace to the nation.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Govt. Is Rotten - Fayose, Says FG Plans To Release Fresh 'Chibok Girls' by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2017
iamJ:
shut up
Take 03737373629473 Mtn 750 load and stop being fustrated
cc Mynd44
Re: Buhari's Govt. Is Rotten - Fayose, Says FG Plans To Release Fresh 'Chibok Girls' by ordainbuzz(m): 9:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
marv1:
This Fayose is an eed.iot of the highest other.. Thank God it was not money that was given to Aisha buhari. This useless Governor has been given gifts of cars and SUVs to people and nobody raised alarm or queried him.. Fayose Should pay his workers salaries before looking at another man's speck of wood while Fayose has a log of wood in his eyes.
Why has he stopped shouting that Aisha buhari was involved in hallibountty scandal. Because a serious legal ba is already hanging on his neck after he leaves office. When you are out of government I will see where you will get the free money to running your dirty mouth and adverts up and down.. Useless shameless gov of my state.
chai chai chai e pain am
Re: Buhari's Govt. Is Rotten - Fayose, Says FG Plans To Release Fresh 'Chibok Girls' by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
Quality20:
pure undiluted hatred for Buhari, even before he won the 2015 elections is what fayose stands for.
forget the messenger if u don't like him. Take a look at the headline stories and comment on any one of ur choice. Hmm. Nigerians shaa
Re: Buhari's Govt. Is Rotten - Fayose, Says FG Plans To Release Fresh 'Chibok Girls' by Tecno66: 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2017
iamJ:
fayose that is seen as a mad man? Abeg try to leave nairaland once in awhile

Only on nairaland that a mad man is seen as an activist
I agree say na mad man but sometimes mad man dey make sence o. Check all the points wey he make one one.
Re: Buhari's Govt. Is Rotten - Fayose, Says FG Plans To Release Fresh 'Chibok Girls' by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 27, 2017
biacan:
Fayose giving apc sleepless nights
I now know the reason why u are attacking the guy called imaJ. I saw an implicating post he made on another thread in front page just below this one. U may be R..........
Re: Buhari's Govt. Is Rotten - Fayose, Says FG Plans To Release Fresh 'Chibok Girls' by surgical: 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
GetMeRight:
To think this same person collected 4 billion naira from Dasuki to buy votes makes me question the mental state of the people who still see him as some sort of hero.
This lies don't sell any more
Re: Buhari's Govt. Is Rotten - Fayose, Says FG Plans To Release Fresh 'Chibok Girls' by Lilimax(f): 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
From day one I know Chibok saga is a scam shocked However with the spate of lies and happenings in APC, will like to see who still believes in Chibok kidnapp embarassed
Re: Buhari's Govt. Is Rotten - Fayose, Says FG Plans To Release Fresh 'Chibok Girls' by marv1: 10:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
kkko:

Human being with custard upstairs

Human being with fufu apoda in their head that cannot be objective for once as to counter what is being said but to abuse people is in their character.
Re: Buhari's Govt. Is Rotten - Fayose, Says FG Plans To Release Fresh 'Chibok Girls' by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 27, 2017
GetMeRight:

And your point is?

APC and Buhari used their loyalists in military to adopted the whole innocent school girls in the north for their political interest.

Mama Taraba nearly leak the whole thing, when she was being threatened by cabals and those involved in political kidnapping in the north by APC and Buhari's campaigns quarters, suddenly, they backed off from mentioning anything sacks process they wanted to unleash on her, for spoken of supporting Atiku over Buhari.

Why did they not sack mama Taraba on disubordination down in the government that she's a minister?

Who were the presidency that complimented boko haram terrorists for taking good care of the released girls?

Please tell us the whole world they were PDP and Goodluck Jonathan's government loyalists.

Re: Buhari's Govt. Is Rotten - Fayose, Says FG Plans To Release Fresh 'Chibok Girls' by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
saraki2019:
fayose is an unchained mad-dog - aisha buhari, 2015

this fayose way of thinking is the average way a corrup nigerians thinks
was has your hero gej done to maina
what has your pdp done to maina
you want buhari to punish maina while your party failed.
, i think people like fayoe need a mental recheck before recontesting any politicl post again

Reinstating of Maina is for public interest - AGF Abubakar Malami(APC and Buhari's corrupt cabal).

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Govt. Is Rotten - Fayose, Says FG Plans To Release Fresh 'Chibok Girls' by victorazyvictor(m): 12:50am On Oct 28, 2017
Desyner:
With the revelation about Buhari's govt this man is starting to look a genuine saint.
For Maina's family to implicate Buhari I am sure Buhari is the one pulling the strings and protecting Maina.

Buhari is aware of Maina's call back, is a written script to score cheap point but it always backfire on them.
Re: Buhari's Govt. Is Rotten - Fayose, Says FG Plans To Release Fresh 'Chibok Girls' by 9jja(f): 3:11am On Oct 28, 2017
I like reading topics like this and I like reading the comments that follow up. It will show you the extent of hopelessness in the life of Nigerians. Some fools will never bother to check the message rather they will castigate the messenger thereby missing the message.

All what was claimed are glaring but the foolish hungry ones in the name of defenders of Buhari will not reason with their heads meanwhile the heat of Buhari misrule is on the so called e-rats here. Fayose's G-wagon got burnt the other day and he is still kicking while some mofos who defend Buhari struggle to buy data to post trash here.

I like reading nairaland posts often because here you find out that there is no hope from the so called leaders of tomorrow.
Re: Buhari's Govt. Is Rotten - Fayose, Says FG Plans To Release Fresh 'Chibok Girls' by Nobody: 5:12am On Oct 28, 2017
marv1:

Human being with fufu apoda in their head that cannot be objective for once as to counter what is being said but to abuse people is in their character.

Sorry for the pain
Re: Buhari's Govt. Is Rotten - Fayose, Says FG Plans To Release Fresh 'Chibok Girls' by asamaigho(m): 6:14am On Oct 28, 2017
no igbo man living or dead has the courage of fayose. they only have chest beaters who only goes to ask rock to lock Buhari anus.
Re: Buhari's Govt. Is Rotten - Fayose, Says FG Plans To Release Fresh 'Chibok Girls' by mechanics(m): 6:16am On Oct 28, 2017
biacan:
Fayose giving apc sleepless nights
hmmmm, I don't think so, him that his talking his also corrupt, why has he not paid workers Salaries, but he can by car for people. At the right time, the truth will prevail if Buhari is the one shielding Maina.
Re: Buhari's Govt. Is Rotten - Fayose, Says FG Plans To Release Fresh 'Chibok Girls' by egopersonified(f): 6:51am On Oct 28, 2017
are you sure? because according to my calculations, the last batch would be released a month before elections
Re: Buhari's Govt. Is Rotten - Fayose, Says FG Plans To Release Fresh 'Chibok Girls' by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:03am On Oct 28, 2017
kirajustice:
Governor of Ekiti state, Mr Ayodele Fayose has described the President Muhammadu Buhari led government as one that is rotten and covered with scandalous corruption, saying; “within the last one month, Nigerians have been confronted with messy revelations that gave credence to my earlier position that President Buhari is the life patron of corruption in Nigeria.”

The governor, who also alleged that there was a grand plot to release another set of Chibok Girls as another means of shifting the attention of Nigerians from the various scandals rocking the government, added that the claimed recovery of $85 million as part of funds allegedly looted from the Malabu oil deal and conclusion of negotiation with Switzerland on the return of $321 million recovered from the late Abacha family are diversionary.”

According to a statement signed by his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, PoliticsNGR learnt that Governor Fayose, while addressing journalists in Ado Ekiti on Friday, asked; “when was this $85 million recovered? Has the money been paid into the Federation Account? Didn’t Buhari claim that Abacha did not steal a penny? They are just trying to divert the attention of Nigerians as they have always done.”

He said; “While the President Muhammadu Buhari led government is still being confronted with the MainaGate’s global shame, the Senator representing the Bauchi Central Senatorial District, Isa Misau, yesterday, came with yet another bombshell that the Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, gave two Sports Utility Vehicles (SUVs) to the wife of the President, Aisha Buhari.

“Even though the police has said the vehicles in question were meant for the police personnel in the convoy of wife of the president, Nigerians will like to see records of such vehicles provided for the security personnel of previous First Ladies. Most importantly, what happened to the promise made by the President not to operate the Office of the First Lady?

“In the last one month, Nigerians have been confronted with messy revelations like the fraudulent reinstatement of Abdullahi Maina, who was declared wanted for corrupt practices by the International Police Organisation, (INTERPOL) after he was dismissed from office by the Civil Service Commission in 2013 for allegedly committing N2.1 Billion pension fraud while in office.

“Minister of State for Petroleum Resources Ibe Kachikwu’s allegation of award of $25 billion contracts without following due process against the Group Managing Director (GMD) of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC); Dr. Maikanti Baru.

“Reinstatement of the former Chairman of EFCC, Ibrahim Lamorde, who was accused of corruption by the Senate, removed from office unceremoniously and declared wanted, as the Commissioner of Police in charge of the Special Fraud Unit (SFU), Ikoyi, Lagos.

“Appointment of Ahmed Gambo Saleh; the Supreme Court Registrar, who was indicted and put on trial for alleged over N2 billion fraud, as the Secretary of the National Judicial Council (NJC) and Secretary of the Corruption and Financial Crime Cases Trial Monitoring Committee, headship of which has now been rejected by Retired Justice Isa Ayo Salami.

“Today, the President’s claim to integrity is under serious question, with his men dancing naked in the market square and there is no hope that their unclothedness can be covered any longer.”

Speaking further, the governor said; “While I await yet another scandal in what has become a government of one week, one scandal, I ask our President what has happened to the report of the committee that investigated the $43 million discovered in an apartment at Osbourne Towers, Ikoyi, Lagos?

“What has happened to the allegation of award of $25 billion contracts without following due process made against Dr. Maikanti Baru by Dr Ibe Kachikwu?

“What happened to the DSS indictment for corruption of the Acting Chairman of EFCC, Ibrahim Magu and the Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami (SAN) Investigative Panel set up by the President?

“Who is the owner of that shop the LEGICO Shopping Plaza, Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island, Lagos inside which the EFCC claimed that it found N448.8 million cash?

“Who brought the five sacks in which the EFCC claimed that it found N49 million cash to the Kaduna Airport?

“What happened to the probe panel on the alleged N500million bribery said to have been paid to the Chief of Staff (COS), Abba Kyari by officials of South African owned MTN Telecommunications Company with the intent that the COS influence government to discontinue its heavy stance on the $5billion fine imposed on the company?

“Most importantly, the President directed the Head of Civil Service of the Federation, Mrs. Winifred Oyo-Ita, to submit a report on the circumstances surrounding Maina’s reinstatement to his Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari, before the close of work on Tuesday, today is Friday, what has happened to the report?

“Is the President going to use APC broom to sweep the report on Maina’s fraudulent reinstatement under the carpet just as he did to others before it?

“One can go on and on, but the painful reality is that Buhari’s government is not only corrupt, the government itself is corruption!

“As posited by APC Senator, Shehu Sani, ‘when it comes to fighting corruption in the National Assembly and the Judiciary and in the larger Nigerian sectors, the President uses insecticide, but when it comes to fighting corruption within the Presidency, they use deodorants.’

“In other words, perfume is being sprayed on corruption when it affects Buhari’s men while insecticide sprayed on corruption when it involves perceived political opponents of the President.

“Like I have maintained, President Buhari is not fighting any corruption. He is indeed the Life Patron of Corruption in Nigeria, who is hiding under anti-corruption fight to harass his perceived political foes. However, like every affliction of the Israelites, all these too shall pass and Nigeria shall be free from this Buhari’s government and its odour of corruption in 2019.”Fayose: Buhari’s govt. rotten, covered with scandalous corruption, alleges plot to release fresh “Chibok Girls”.

https://politicsngr.com/2017/10/27/buharis-govt-rotten-fayose-says-fg-plans-release-fresh-chibok-girls/
Word!
Very constructive!

Governor Peter Ayodele Fayose, I duff my hat ooooo but you forgot to add the Secretary to the federal government issue and that Burutai who can use trillion to cut grass grin grin grin

Besides alot of people was indicted in that Maina's gate but our ear problem President has suddenly gone deaf too

So many EVANS in the ASO Rock!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) / Lai Mohammed: Bandits Are Simple Criminals; Have No Flags Like Boko Haram, IPOB / President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.