Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,958 members, 7,949,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:28 AM

Nairalanders Who Would Make Great Gods And Goddesses... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Who Would Make Great Gods And Goddesses... (2848 Views)

Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? / Staunch Nairalanders who met on facebook set to wed (photos) / Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Who Would Make Great Gods And Goddesses... by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 27, 2017
Starting From The Top...
Tosyne2much- God Of Women: This Guys Knows Every Woman's body Language And Its Meaning.
Deadrat: God Of Death: If You Want To Kill Anyone Just Come
Lalas247: Goddess Of Hypnosis: This Will Make Any Man Fall At Your Feet and Mind Control Him. Just Summon Her.
Queensekxy: Goddess Of Love: If You Want A Man To Fall In Love With you Just Go To Her Temple and Appease her
Pynkylypz: Goddess Of Happiness: She Is Calm And Happy,always Laughing
IamJ: God Of Pride: undecided everyone knows This
Sinaj: Goddess Of Beauty: This One Is My Favourite Goddess; She Will Make Any Woman Beautiful, just Please Her cool
Rokia: Goddess Of Ass undecided you Need Backside Just Summon Her
Airforce1: God Of Dreams: If You Have Dreams Just Go To Him, he Too Has Dreams He Has Not Achieved
Fairlyusedpant: God Of Madness: Na Mad Man...
You Can Add Yours...

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Who Would Make Great Gods And Goddesses... by IamHeWrites: 8:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
IamKashyBaby ; Goddess of craziness - If you want to be crazy just please her embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Who Would Make Great Gods And Goddesses... by Evablizin(f): 8:12pm On Oct 27, 2017
grin

OP,your sense is there.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Who Would Make Great Gods And Goddesses... by QueenSekxy(f): 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2017
DeadRat:
Starting From The Top...
Tosyn.e2much- God Of Women: This Guys Knows Every Woman's body Language And Its Meaning.
De.adrat: God Of Death: If You Want To Kill Anyone Just Come
Lalams247: Goddess Of Hypnosis: This Will Make Any Man Fall At Your Feet and Mind Control Him. Just Summon Her.
Quee.nsekxy: Goddess Of Love: If You Want A Man To Fall In Love With you Just Go To Her Temple and Appease her
Pynkyl.ypz: Goddess Of Happiness: She Is Calm And Happy,always Laughing
Iam.J: God Of Pride: undecided everyone knows This
Sinanj: Goddess Of Beauty: This One Is My Favourite Goddess; She Will Make Any Woman Beautiful, just Please Her cool
Roki.a: Goddess Of Ass undecided you Need Backside Just Summon Her
Airfor.ce1: God Of Dreams: If You Have Dreams Just Go To Him, he Too Has Dreams He Has Not Achieved
Fairlyuse.dpant: God Of Madness: Na Mad Man...
You Can Add Yours...
lol,funny list
Re: Nairalanders Who Would Make Great Gods And Goddesses... by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2017
IT shall not be well with buhari.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Who Would Make Great Gods And Goddesses... by QueenSekxy(f): 8:16pm On Oct 27, 2017
lawlahdeh _goddess of savage. grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Who Would Make Great Gods And Goddesses... by Ladyjumong(f): 8:16pm On Oct 27, 2017
Chai, wetin man no go see
Re: Nairalanders Who Would Make Great Gods And Goddesses... by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 27, 2017
koni da fun BUHARI ati unemployment

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Who Would Make Great Gods And Goddesses... by Greenbullet(m): 8:18pm On Oct 27, 2017
Mynd44 - god of imprisonment

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Who Would Make Great Gods And Goddesses... by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 27, 2017
lalasticlal.a?
Re: Nairalanders Who Would Make Great Gods And Goddesses... by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 27, 2017
Buhari angry
Re: Nairalanders Who Would Make Great Gods And Goddesses... by tosyne2much(m): 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2017
Toks2008, God of unfaithful men cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Who Would Make Great Gods And Goddesses... by pu7pl3(m): 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
Thundar come oo I get contract for you angry
Re: Nairalanders Who Would Make Great Gods And Goddesses... by tosyne2much(m): 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
Airforce1, God of attention Seekers cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Who Would Make Great Gods And Goddesses... by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
Seriously?? undecided
It is well.
Re: Nairalanders Who Would Make Great Gods And Goddesses... by Airforce1(m): 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
I hate it when kids mention me on senseless threads

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Who Would Make Great Gods And Goddesses... by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2017
Lordygram:
IT shall not be well with buhari.
AMEN O grin
Re: Nairalanders Who Would Make Great Gods And Goddesses... by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
Greenbullet:
Mynd44 - god of imprisonment
your Head De There
Re: Nairalanders Who Would Make Great Gods And Goddesses... by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
Mariinee:
Seriously?? undecided It is well.
OH! I Forgot To Mention... Marinee: Goddess Of Envy cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Who Would Make Great Gods And Goddesses... by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
Airforce1:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: Nairalanders Who Would Make Great Gods And Goddesses... by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
QueenSekxy:
lawlahdeh _goddess of savage.
grin
that Girl If I Catch Her... She Have Me One Savage That Touch My Blood Cells. Even The Angels In Heaven Praisin God Had To Stop And Turn To See You Got hit By That. Savage

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Who Would Make Great Gods And Goddesses... by Airforce1(m): 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
DeadRat:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Re: Nairalanders Who Would Make Great Gods And Goddesses... by Stevengerd(m): 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
Jobless fellow
Re: Nairalanders Who Would Make Great Gods And Goddesses... by tosyne2much(m): 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2017
Airforce1:
Hahahahahah bad man cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Who Would Make Great Gods And Goddesses... by Airforce1(m): 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
Hahahahahah bad man cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Who Would Make Great Gods And Goddesses... by QueenSekxy(f): 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2017
DeadRat:
that Girl If I Catch Her... She Have Me One Savage That Touch My Blood Cells. Even The Angels In Heaven Praisin God Had To Stop And Turn To See You Got hit By That. Savage
lol

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Who Would Make Great Gods And Goddesses... by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2017
Sai baba
Re: Nairalanders Who Would Make Great Gods And Goddesses... by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 8:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
Buhari till 2027
Re: Nairalanders Who Would Make Great Gods And Goddesses... by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 8:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
Igbos are pigs and idiots
Re: Nairalanders Who Would Make Great Gods And Goddesses... by Airforce1(m): 8:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lol
See the way you're just quoting Deadrat up and down on this thread .. seems you like him.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Who Would Make Great Gods And Goddesses... by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 8:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
Abdulrasheed maina for borno state governor
Re: Nairalanders Who Would Make Great Gods And Goddesses... by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 8:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
Apc must rule us in Anambra state in jesus name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#bbnaija Just 2 Days In The House Goes Passionately Naked / Female Dancer Lures Mad Man For Sex After Seeing His Manhood / Nigerian lady Calls Out Guys With Small carrots That Cast Girls Who Are Not(vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.