Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,721 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:14 AM

Tonto Dikeh Unfollows Hushpuppi On Instagram, He Unfollows Her Back - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Unfollows Hushpuppi On Instagram, He Unfollows Her Back (38007 Views)

Adesua Etomi Reacts As Her Son Unfollows Her Friends, Blocks 2 / Hushpuppi On Mompha's Arrest: Don’t Be Quick To Mock Anyone’s Trial Time / Tammy Abraham Celebrates Hushpuppi On His Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Unfollows Hushpuppi On Instagram, He Unfollows Her Back by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 28, 2017
and this puppy never get 1mill fellower. But live a life of show-off smh!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Unfollows Hushpuppi On Instagram, He Unfollows Her Back by agarawu23(m): 7:01am On Oct 28, 2017
Tonto shouldn't give up that easily, the taxi thing na lie o, the guy is loaded wink
Re: Tonto Dikeh Unfollows Hushpuppi On Instagram, He Unfollows Her Back by smartkester(m): 7:40am On Oct 28, 2017
EliteBiz:
I will flog d mod dat will dare nd put this useless news on front page grin
please what's the meaning of this front page on nairaland. Am new here
Re: Tonto Dikeh Unfollows Hushpuppi On Instagram, He Unfollows Her Back by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 28, 2017
smartkester:
please what's the meaning of this front page on nairaland. Am new here
It is the first page u see once u launch nairaland

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Unfollows Hushpuppi On Instagram, He Unfollows Her Back by harriet412(f): 9:37am On Oct 28, 2017
EliteBiz:

Comman flog the mod, its on fp cheesygrin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Unfollows Hushpuppi On Instagram, He Unfollows Her Back by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2017
EliteBiz:
can you do that now?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Unfollows Hushpuppi On Instagram, He Unfollows Her Back by webgenius234(m): 12:54pm On Oct 28, 2017
celebrity drama.....i dont know why this should interest me...

instead Run from naijaTaxi , them go scam uuuuuu
Re: Tonto Dikeh Unfollows Hushpuppi On Instagram, He Unfollows Her Back by Reptyle(m): 2:44pm On Oct 28, 2017
Seems like the only drama this woman involves herself in in recent times is on Instagram and other social media. I haven't seen her in any recent movies.

She needs to get over her bitter divorce and move on with her life. She needs to channel her energy into something more productive than attention whoringon social media.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Unfollows Hushpuppi On Instagram, He Unfollows Her Back by Ktunzmusic: 4:30pm On Feb 19, 2021
We are Taking over the music industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HCzmyMP7wQ

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Dispels Pregnancy Rumours (Pictures, Videos) / Basket-mouth And Teju Baby-face Before Fame (Picture) / Jim Iyke and John Dumelo Show Off Swag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.