Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,162 members, 7,890,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:01 AM

Make #500 Using Your Facebook Page Daily - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make #500 Using Your Facebook Page Daily (521 Views)

:o How To Make 500 Naira Over And Over For Free (instant Withdrawal Your Bank) / How To Make ₦500,000 Monthly From Popcorn Business / How To Make ₦500,000 Monthly From Popcorn Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make #500 Using Your Facebook Page Daily by fxid10(m): 11:06pm On Oct 27, 2017
I introduce to you Naija Taxi, which is a very good innovation in Nigeria, helping lots of people make money in this recession. You can Earn over N70,000 Monthly.

*WHAT IS NAIJA TAXI?*

It’s a company that deals on transportation of people from place to place upon placement of order. It is the cheapest, operating at a flat rate.

*QUALIFICATIONS:*

✅ An active facebook account.
✅ The account must have 150 friends
✅ The account must be at least 1 month old.
✅ Ability to get atleast one referral.

*HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM NAIJA TAXI.*

✅ Earn N500 for every Naija Taxi advert you post on your facebook page.
✅ Earn at least N15,000 Monthly from Ad posting only.
✅ Earn N1,000 for each person that joins the company through you.
✅ Earn N50 for anybody that joins as free member.
✅ Earn N10 for each person that visits the site through your link.
✅ You can Earn over N50,000 Monthly.

*HOW TO REGISTER:*

✅ Make a payment of N5,000 to (Provide screenshot):
� UBA
� 2100512429
� NINEJA TAXI SERVICES.
✅ Send me the following on WhatsApp (07039173910)
� Screenshot of your payment proof.
� Account Name
✅ I'll send you your coupon code.
✅ Click http://naijataxi.com/register/
✅ Gradually scroll down, under Affiliate Membership Full Access, you'll see a "Click Here" link. Click the link.
✅ Click Add To Cart
✅ Click "View Art" on the box that appeared.
✅ Put your coupon code (the one I gave you) into the coupon bar. Make sure you aren't seeing more than 5k on that page.
✅ Click Apply Coupon. Then you'll see a suceess message.
✅ Click "Proceed To Checkout."
✅ Fill your details on the form.
✅ Click place order

You can earn with ease here on this platform

(1) (Reply)

Funny Twitter Response... / How Did You Make Your First Million? / Academic Works And Projects Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.